🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Now the top 3 players in Trendsetters will receive dye!
    This is GREAT! 😍❤️ Thanks for improving the game. And I hope to keep seeing changes that will make players happier. 
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Love the earnables! Can't wait for that purse to be mine lol
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Everything is ugly except for the purse so I’m ready to relax after the mess I had last SYS.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I'm kinda bummed because I really love the TS hair, but I already know I won't end up first because it has been months since i did 😔 There's always at least one TB in my group so I best don't even get my hopes up 🤕
    Sending positive vibes to you, gorge! Maybe this is your lucky break! 🍀 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    This theme is kind of hard! I thought it would be easier but when I started trying to put together outfits I got a little stumped. Especially with the handhelds, which I think just aren’t relevant in this SYS... nobody carries their purse or really anything with them... and I have less dresses than I thought I would that fit the theme! Really curious to see what gets votes in this event. 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    also, the male dolls will be seperated for this event right?
    uh hi
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    EARNABLE

In order: purse, jumpsuit

The purse is so beautiful! The little details are astonishing, these actually remind me of Prada's lion-embellished bags.

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH Thank you!!!!💖💖💖 Love your videos by the way!😸🥰
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I always love your looks @pilirositolam dont matter the theme! 😍 

Anyway I came up with some basic looks...

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @kkh_clarice you’re the sweetest hun, thanks! ❤️ I really really really love your looks 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I really like the clear purse!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing and the videos?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @elettrahere that earnable clutch was a fabulous suggestion, that’s my favorite earnable we’ve had in a long time!! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I have a general idea of how to dress for the theme but I think this might be one where I'm sure about what outfits I want to put together but I don't get as many votes as I'd like. I would actually like the trendsetter dress. I actually got the trendsetter dress I wanted in a recent SYS but I can't predict which events get me in the top 5 by the end. 
    Platform: Android

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    We're aware of that dress glitch and it will get fixed later this week
    Thank you queen!☺️
  • RosalinaKKHRosalinaKKH Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited November 2019
    We're aware of that dress glitch and it will get fixed later this week
    Are you guys working on the videos as well?
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I mean... it’s not what I was expecting but I guess we’ll be getting better items later this month (hopefully 🙏💕).
    I like the earnable bag and stuff inside, which appears to be makeup compacts and lipstick but honestly I’m not into the gold clips and embellishments. We got a similar bag back in summer which was a GB item and I was sad that I didn’t got it so I’m quite happy that we got a similar item. 
    Jumpsuit is not something I would reach for and TS “dress” is not bad but I would have preferred if the skirt and the top were separate.
    So yeah, Good luck everyone on this week’s SYS 💋💕
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Now the top 3 players in Trendsetters will receive dye!
    What a nice surprise, Kalinda! Thanks 😊

I’m so excited that one of my SYS theme suggestions was chosen! I originally suggested “Talk Show Host,” but this will be even more versatile 😊

I really like the shimmer and shine on these items.

Earnables: The jumpsuit is very pretty — can’t wait to see how it looks dyed! The little purse is so cute and makes me feel better about the tiny transparent gift box purse I missed out on a few months back. 

Trendsetters: I love the mixed metallic sequins and the strap across the back! The hair isn’t for me, so maybe this is a good week to experiment with personal style instead of following what I see in the voting booth. 😊

I’m also curious to see how the separate TS for male dolls goes! I suspect because there are far fewer male dolls, it will take a long time to get places in a TS group. I wish they got diamonds like female dolls so we could “shop the look,” too!
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    omg love the earnables! Can't wait for that clear clutch/purse to be mine! 😍💙
    Android doll 💙
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    We have checked many Trendsetters groups over the last few months. We have found ticket buyers in your Trendsetters groups and verified their purchases. We have yet to see concrete evidence of players being able to acquire tickets without spending money. We will continue working on ways to ensure fair gameplay and prevent cheaters from accessing features. 
    Thank you for your answer. Are you able to tell us if you are planning on introducing any TS changes so that legit TBs do not spoil the gameplay?

Thanks again queen 🌟
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @AliBryant I was just thinking about that!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @pilirositolam I love all your hairstyles! And your looks are amazing
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I like all the items especially the clutch 😍 And I’m so happy about the dye and to know that you’re investigating on hackers thank you @KalindaKing 🧡
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I love the earneables, but i would kindly prefered the jumpsuit pants to be a little longer, to almost cover the shoes.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    ugh i was like, why dont i get a call, and why doesnt the event start???? but then i remembered it was wednesday..
    uh hi