Where is everyone from? 🌎

12467

Comments

  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I'm from Australia 🇭🇲 🥰
    Android doll 💙
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Canada 
    - 🇨🇦
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 552 Posts
    @kokokokonut watch out cause I’m going to take you up on that 💜💜💜 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    🇨🇦 🇨🇦 Alberta, Canada 🇨🇦 🇨🇦 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,423 Posts
    edited November 2019
    cntarr said:
    @LindaVB I’m really debating on traveling to the Netherlands for that but I’m not sure what else is there, is there any other tourist attractions their?
    There are a lot of tourist attraction in the Netherlands and our country is not that big, so you can see a lot in a day! I would recommend Scheveningen beach and Amsterdam: those are always great to visit!
    But the biggest indoor water park in Europe is in Denmark, near Legoland, I'm travelling there this May!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

    #VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • daffodildaffodil Experienced Member Registered Users 604 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    cntarr said:
    @LindaVB I’m really debating on traveling to the Netherlands for that but I’m not sure what else is there, is there any other tourist attractions their?
    There are a lot of tourist attraction in the Netherlands and our country is not that big, so you can see a lot in a day! I would recommend Scheveningen beach and Amsterdam: those are always great to visit!
    But the biggest indoor water park in Europe is in Denmark, near Legoland, I'm travelling there this May!!
    Lalandia? 
    hackers can burn in hell
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I'm from the Asia Region.
    From a little island called Labuan located in East Malaysia. 😉 🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh New Member Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited November 2019
    English I learned in South Africa in school as a 2nd language. We have atleast 10 official languages in South Africa. I only know 2 of them. My first language Afrikaans and then second language English.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh New Member Registered Users 830 Posts
    @Eden_xo @MNieuw so good to see other South Africans on here🌸
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,423 Posts
    daffodil said:
    LindaVB said:
    cntarr said:
    @LindaVB I’m really debating on traveling to the Netherlands for that but I’m not sure what else is there, is there any other tourist attractions their?
    There are a lot of tourist attraction in the Netherlands and our country is not that big, so you can see a lot in a day! I would recommend Scheveningen beach and Amsterdam: those are always great to visit!
    But the biggest indoor water park in Europe is in Denmark, near Legoland, I'm travelling there this May!!
    Lalandia? 
    YES!! It is frickin amazing!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

    #VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Julia88Julia88 New Member Registered Users 101 Posts
    I'm from Russia😘
    I play on Android
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Advanced Member Registered Users 570 Posts
    English I learned in South Africa in school as a 2nd language. We have atleast 10 official languages in South Africa. I only know 2 of them. My first language Afrikaans and then second language English.
    hoe gaan dit met jou? i think afrikaans is so cool. one of my south african friends taught me this and i can almost even pronounce it correctly!
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Budapest, Hungary  (but my parents are from Transylvania)

    living in the USA is such a dream for me 😞 
    And yes, in Europe speaking a second language is a requirement. We start in elementary school. In high school we start to learn a third language (or at least in Hungary) which is mostly german/italian/french or spanish.  
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,354 Posts
    @Scarletkkh  said:
    English I learned in South Africa in school as a 2nd language. We have atleast 10 official languages in South Africa. I only know 2 of them. My first language Afrikaans and then second language English.
    I think Afrikaans is sooo nice! Since its similar to dutch we had to learn some in high school, but something in my brain just doesnt accept it? It so weird haha I really cant explain 😂

    in Belgium we learn dutch and french, im in the flemish part, so I had french in school since I was 8 or 9. I only started having english in high school (it probably shows lol)
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 

    Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 3,929 Posts
    Yea here in Portugal we also start learning a second langauge in primary school (and its english), and when we reach 7th grade we start having french (so so we have 3 languages), and then in 10th, 11th and 12th grade it depends on your area (arts, langauges and humanities or sciences)!!!
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 69
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,798 Posts
    Just throwing this out there, I have lived in Massachusetts, USA my whole life and we also were required to take a language from 1-12th grade. I took Spanish all those years and I only remember really basic phrases and words like “comer” “bailar” and “puedo ir al baño?” Lol I wish I remembered more!
  • ovsyanicusovsyanicus Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Russia,Saint-Petersburg
  • Melanie_HoltMelanie_Holt Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Lithuania, Northern Europe 🇱🇹🇪🇺
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh New Member Registered Users 830 Posts
    English I learned in South Africa in school as a 2nd language. We have atleast 10 official languages in South Africa. I only know 2 of them. My first language Afrikaans and then second language English.
    hoe gaan dit met jou? i think afrikaans is so cool. one of my south african friends taught me this and i can almost even pronounce it correctly!
    @maxrockatansky Dit gaan goed dankie. WOW i am impressed. Where are you from?
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh New Member Registered Users 830 Posts
    yezx said:
    @Scarletkkh  said:
    English I learned in South Africa in school as a 2nd language. We have atleast 10 official languages in South Africa. I only know 2 of them. My first language Afrikaans and then second language English.
    I think Afrikaans is sooo nice! Since its similar to dutch we had to learn some in high school, but something in my brain just doesnt accept it? It so weird haha I really cant explain 😂

    in Belgium we learn dutch and french, im in the flemish part, so I had french in school since I was 8 or 9. I only started having english in high school (it probably shows lol)
    @jezx yes its super close to each other but still i dont understand dutch that good LOL. If someone speaks very slow in dutch i can understand but not when they speak fast 
  • martynvmartynv Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    🇵🇱 Poland 🇵🇱
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 755 Posts
    Man, you all sound so exotic and I'm like Birmingham, UK. 
    Omg same! I feel like no one will know anywhere in England except London 😂😂
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Israel and i'm also im russian  :#
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Born in the UK but lived in Australia for a while now! 🐨
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 740 Posts
    Canada 🇨🇦 
    Instagram: juliakkh19
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    Brazil 🇧🇷
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Experienced Member Registered Users 628 Posts
    Ireland 🇮🇪 ☘️
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,336 Posts
    Tennessee like @ashleydianem.. what part of tn, Ash?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I’m Palestinian/Jordanian 🇵🇸🇯🇴 But I’m living in Dubai, UAE 🇦🇪 
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Abbeymae said:
    Man, you all sound so exotic and I'm like Birmingham, UK. 
    Omg same! I feel like no one will know anywhere in England except London 😂😂
    Actually I do know a lot of cites in England plus I know Birmingham from PB 😂😍
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!