šŸ—³ļø SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm so excited.Ā  I'm all "is it Thursday yet?" so I totally get you @simoonĀ  We do love our phone calls from Kalinda.Ā  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Wow those are some HUGE losses from KKH -- but is anyone else kind of surprised how much money Design Home makes?? Had no idea it was that popular.Ā 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ą¬˜(ą©­ Ė˜ įµ•Ė˜)ā”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ.*ļ½„ļ½”ļ¾Ÿ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulousĀ 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram:Ā Ellie NubcakeĀ 
    For the theme, I'm going to be staying more (hopefully voters agree) with the sparkly cocktail dresses.Ā  Starlets getting glam and sparkly, not full oscar worthy gowns, but short and just eyecatching.Ā  Glittery pantsuits are good I would think.Ā  I'm going to enjoy the game, and play for the prizes.Ā  And I'm glad 3rd place is getting dye too.Ā  Glu is taking steps to listen to our feedback and make changes.Ā  Posting negative things like a slap aren't going to stop me from dressing up and hoping for a chill group.Ā  And with talk show guest, I can see more of our dolls putting on the Holly Hair.Ā  I know I will.Ā  And, I hope you snap it up Ali, and everyone else who wants the hair.Ā  Last time, it wouldn't have worked for me, But Holly Hair....it's coming for you!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    For everyone wearing cocktail dresses and short skirts, please don't forget the duchess slant!Ā  B)

i mean, i know our dolls will be standing up for voting but ...Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @jhabsWe are literally here telling them exactly what would make us play more and spend more (letting us buy old SMCs for example!!) and they don't care
    The SMC thing doesnā€™t make sense to me, because I feel like if someoneā€™s willing to spend $10-15 on an outfit, then just make them available! Itā€™s easy money! Already designed...
    nubcake said:
    Is anyone else kind of surprised how much money Design Home makes?? Had no idea it was that popular.Ā 

Iā€™m over here thinking...should I play this game? I love interior design hahaĀ 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @kokokokonut who tried to stop you from dressing up and playing you game and hoping for a chill group??? Iā€™m glad your happy about the dye, but weā€™re allowed to be. We all make the game go ā€˜round! šŸ˜‰
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    I didn't say anyone was. If we're talking about the SYS, and bad news drops, it is unquestionably in my personality to bring up a bright thing ....looking forward to the sys.Ā  I never said anyone was stopping me, but I can't not be me.Ā  Half empty half full.Ā  I didn't say don't read the public info, I was just saying we can still have fun.Ā  If anyone faults me for that, then fault me for saying today is Wednesday.Ā 
    Sometimes GIrls just wanna have fun.Ā  I didn't argue with anyone.Ā  I was trying to brighten a mood.Ā  I do that.Ā  it's no surprise.Ā  Just yesterday people actually thanked me for being upbeat and positive.Ā  That makes any and all insults worth it to me.Ā  If I can brighten one person's mood just a little for a little while, it's in my dna. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Cool. Good luck tomorrow!Ā 
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    edited November 2019
    Ā I think we even have the dress Amy Poehler is wearing in a dozen colors....
    But I don't think it will do better than the short dressy-er cocktail and mini dresses we have.
    (but notice the very appropriate way she is sitting. No SharonStoning there.)

ETA:Ā  And no worries.Ā  We've had more than one dialogue going on in a thread at a time.Ā  We can figure it out.Ā  :smiley:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I actually really like SYS and look forward to it each week šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø My main issue is losing the videos. I have other little gripes but I honestly wish they would fix that one thing. Finding it really hard to get k stars right before the Black Friday event šŸ˜
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Didnā€™t I blip called it!! It was going to be tb so no one is going to get the hair !! Well unless we buy tickets .. Glu stop putting hairstyles on TS! Or make it reachable for the first 5 placesĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I mean i cant really complain about SYS....
    Before this new SYS format, us Facebook KKH players couldnt enjoy SYS, so i never exprienced the old style cuz we Facebook players couldnt play and enjoy it SOOO i am thankfull this new SYS managed us Facebook KKH player to join in the fun ^____^
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    @Queonnah hey Iā€™m curious whatā€™s this whole thing with fb? Do you mean people in Facebook forums? Cos Iā€™m in one as wellšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I donā€™t see whatā€™s wrong with it?Ā 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Definitely love the earnable purse. Like the jumpsuit but ready to see how it looks dyed and Iā€™m not sure if it is outfit that I would wear a lot. Im not a fan of the trendsetters hair. I like the trendsetters dress but I wished it was just the gown and not the top of a dress and the bottom of the skirt combined.
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Iā€™m really hoping the call from Kalinda clears up expectations for the event!! I love that we get these calls each week giving us clues on how to dress! I donā€™t have any idea how to dress this week, I also have an inkling that gowns will be popular in the voting booth even though I donā€™t think they are best suited for the theme. Iā€™m so nervous to submit my first looks, and prepared for them to tank šŸ˜­
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    When are we getting orange dye again? Love that the top 3 is getting dye but now the orange dye is gone.
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Iā€™m hoarding my red dye like crazy because I donā€™t know when Iā€™ll have a chance to get more šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤