Cinderella Story💖💝

Comments

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I didn't take pictures of my doll when i started to play but i do remember her features so here is my before and after 🥰 
    Android doll 💙
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I love this thread! Everyone's dolls look amazing! This is my dolls before and after pics lol. My daughter plays Roblox and calls the new players just starting out with the default outfit "bacon heads" (bc the default hair looks like bacon strips) so when I started playing this game again a few months ago I told her my doll is a bacon head in this game 😂🤣
     My doll will be hiring a new makeup artist on black friday for the low low 🤑🙌🏼 so her transformation is ongoing. 
    - Emmy
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I tanned a little and i have my lips done, lighter hair, also my face looks more mature in a good wise way 😄
    Also, according to my diamond ring, a richer husband lol 😄
    Edit 
    Also again, my nose looks a little bit bigger, i think this is because i gave birth naturally to my amazing 2 babys 😅

Then and now 

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited November 2019

My doll has changed so much because of the facial surgeries she has done as she grows up. She has alcohol addiction now and her make up game is stronger. 💄💋

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I love the idea of this thread! Here is my doll at the beginning and now🥰
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Lol

Edit to add: my doll looked like this for the longest time in between

Ah, can’t wait till it starts snowing in kkh again so I can finally wear my antlers without shame 😂

iOS
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Unfortunately, I don’t have any photo of my old doll’s face, but I remember that I’ve been using the left face ever since I started playing KKH mid 2015 then I stopped playing mid 2017 right after I bought that NARS eyes 😄

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Ohhh.... I love this thread! 
    On the left I recreated my doll back in 2014, when we were still living in Milan and that little dress was one of my favorite. 
    On the right is my doll today with her second husband; she’s much more casual because we leave in the countryside now. 
    On the bottom is how my doll typically looks during SYS, I know it’s not very realistic but if I want good scores I have to go full glam 😉

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I love reading about the evolution of each doll style and looks! 

Much like everyone, my doll used to sport that generic hairstyle, white top and jeans. In fact, the name Trashley reflects back when the Kardashians weren’t consider style icons.

2nd look is very nostalgic to me because I remember saving k-stars to get that 100kstars hair ( one of the most expensive Kloset hair back then ) NARS eyes and lips and BALMAIN dresses. 

Look 3 is basically the current Trashley with that highlighted cheeks, new nose and longer nails.

So thanks Glu, for the years of gameplay. Thank you to the forum for fostering a great community. You go , Glen Kokonut for being such an awesome moderator! @HollySisk for being such a wonderful angel to me from day 1 and basically convince me to start a Facebook page. You are right, it changed my life ! 

Despite some shortcomings, the game and all of us have come a long way. So cheers to that! Cheers to the glow ups. 
    IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Here is Emma's glow up!
    I dont have a screenshot from i started the game BUT i remember how Emma looked before her progresive glow up during the years!
    So here is Emma's Before and After! (Sory for the bad photos but since Facebook dosent have a working photobooth, i have to do this way x.x)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

Can't believe the only thing that stayed the same was her jawline and her love for updo's
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    These are the 2 most used outfit when I first started .. came a long way 

Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I love this thread! Everyone's doll was so cute from the start! 💙
    I don't have any "basic" pics of Frankie so I chose the oldest from my gallery, it's about a month or so after I started playing, I also added a couple "in between" looks.  

I also found a screenshot from my original game that I thought I'd share. 
    This is Kayla, I couldn't think of a good name at the time so I just used mine lol. 

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I had to look through old forum posts but I found this pic of my doll in her "go-to" hair at the time from December 2015  :D

And my doll's face now. I was so happy when they introduced this "bronde" hair color, and the light blue event eyes so I could make her look more like me:

iOS
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My doll has gotten some plastic surgery but she’s still saving for a nose job 😂
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Before and after
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Thanks to Dropbox I have this wonderful photo from before The Big Update, vs right now

The hair color doesn't really mean anything. I change my dolls look all the time (see my avatar for example) 

EDIT: Why did I never notice how big the left hand was before The Big Update. Srsly wtf

hackers can burn in hell
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Oldest picture i could find, still have the same nose and eyebrows tho 😅 just noticed Ive always been a ponytail kind of girl 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I have only been playing a few months, so my changes are not drastic but here’s my doll’s evolution…!
    I used to love that straight hair with bangs and that t-shirt ^^ Since then, she got a bit of a tan this summer (but it might be time to go back to her winter shade for a few months!), lip injections, shinier accessories and clothes, and she’s going to the hairdresser for a new style every week. For Black Friday, my doll plans on splurging on the latest eyeshadow palette or eyeliner collection, to up her makeup game and be accepted in the Youtube beauty guru community.

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    edited November 2019
    omg haha, get ready for a throwback.
    then:

now:

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @maxrockatansky Omg girl I haven't seen you around in AGES!  <3
    PM to add
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I don’t have any really old pics of my doll so I found first pic I posted on here of her and what she’s wearing today. So I used to use the nars eyes all the time but now I’ve got the almost Medusa eyes from a fashion goals I think. She now has freckles and the glittery lips with the purpley lip colour from a few weeks ago. Oh and I usually have a different tattoo on her but long sleeves cover it up lol. I can’t really remember what she looked like when I first started playing so I can’t try and recreate her look from back then. 

I play on iOS
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    This thread is so fun to go through! Here’s my doll. Many claim she got plastic surgery but really it was Hollywood plus too many SYS competitions that turned her bitter and gave her resting B face

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

2016 vs. 2019 (Started playing in 2014 but had to restart because iCloud sucks!)
    My doll acquired a sugar daddy and became a kept woman! 💰💰💰 She hasn’t had any real work done, it’s just “makeup.” And by makeup I mean KKW Beauty contour, new brows/eye color— okay and maybe an eye job! (The graphics have gotten so much better btw, my God those 👀)

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I love seeing everyone’s transformations!
    I don’t have any original pictures, but here’s what my doll used to look like vs now:

Back in 2014 I used to love that side part with the curls! lol their hair design has improved so much
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Thanks to puberty!
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Clearly a lot has changed.
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Me finally replying this thread after Black Friday:

I love everyone's transformations! Here's how I remember my doll when I first started playing and how she looks right now:

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
     Damn and I really thought I looked good at the time