KK:H WeekDay TB Event - Grind for a TB and Wait for our Update!

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Guys, I know this is off topic but I gave my old phone to my little niece so she can play on it. She wants to play kkh because she sees me playing all the time but I used to have my game in there, is it going to mess up with my current game? 
    My previous post is awaiting approval, so I’ll try posting it again 😁
    I believe you can simply reset your game on the old phone. If you are your old phone has your current Apple ID on it, make sure you turn off Game Center 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My black boxes

And my gold box

Right now I just hope I’ll pick something good in my Tb box 🤞🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Guys, I know this is off topic but I gave my old phone to my little niece so she can play on it. She wants to play kkh because she sees me playing all the time but I used to have my game in there, is it going to mess up with my current game? 
    My previous post is awaiting approval, so I’ll try posting it again 😁
    I believe you can simply reset your game on the old phone. If you are your old phone has your current Apple ID on it, make sure you turn off Game Center 😊
    Actually, I was playing on an Android (still am), I still don't know if it will mess up with my current game or not because in order to use Play Store and Play Games she is using another gmail adress and I reset the phone before giving it to her. I was just wondering if it would cause any problem since I used to play here before.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

All my palettes from the event, can you tell I have a favorite box? Everything was kind of a bummer except the k stars, I was definitely glad to get those after spending 85 buying green hair lol
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    The dressed to slay kollection popped up again after months, I lost my control and I got everything except the bundle (of course) and the pink dress. I'm going to roll in my bed and cry until tomorrow thinking about my poor kstars 
    Android
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Android
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @ciarax 3h reality shows in bel air
    I’ve always done Calabasas because I get 4 friends during my 3 hr reality show. How many do you get in bel air?
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

My luck is extraordinary today! Even though my palette was sort of meh, I think I chose the best item from all of these. After getting purple dyes and cash from my black and gold boxes, this just brightened up my mood. 😍♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh that is beautiful!  Congratulations @Basak best pick of the Palette! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thank you! 🥰

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @ciarax 3h reality shows in bel air
    I’ve always done Calabasas because I get 4 friends during my 3 hr reality show. How many do you get in bel air?
    We got 4 people as well in Bel Air! One in the dining room, living room, foyer, and the pool!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    agree to wait until after BF or like to get the bundle

Yeah, I have no self control 😂 trust me, I’ll wear the hell out of this hairstyle during this month, but I love it 😍 I decided to complete the Kollection since I’m only planning to spend 130 K-stars in closet items, the rest would be on TB items so fingers crossed there’s nice stuff for the sale 🤞🏼

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Not a bad pick! The only thing I would’ve preferred is the red dress next to it, but overall I’m happy! 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My boxes were a bit disappointing this week, I got cash and energy in my black boxes, then shoes in my gold box and this shirt in my TB box. I would’ve preferred the fuzzy sweater/dress in the last box but it’s still nice 

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    To be fair, for me, this was the best of the lot! 😄
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Guys I just need to show you something. So I mentioned a few time that I was planning on getting pregnant with baby Nr 3. It took us 2 long years but look at my test results!! It’s 4.30 in de morning, I couldn’t sleep all night because I was so afraid that it would be negative. Today I’m 6 days late. God I can’t stop crying😭😭. But I needed to show it with you guys, can’t wait for hubby to wake up and get the news. (He didn’t want me to test for 3 weeks because all of the disappointments the last 2 years)

OMG I’m getting another baby💙💖

Congratulations! <3
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @pilirositolam I'm struggling with the same kollection... I wasnt gonna open any boxes last weekend but I want that bundle hair so bad that I ended up opening them... I'm left with the hair a d the bundle and I reeeeally want to believe I can get the bundle before the hair! But I know it ain't true, so I'll wait...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Gold box 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got this jacket in my TB it’s cute might be ok for this weeks SYS

I play on iOS
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I got that strange dress in my TB box. It's a little bit weird but it's cute!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 

I love Thursday because It’s the start of the SYS, it’s one day till the weekend.....(in my house we start the weekend Friday) and.....it’s the start of the Weekend thread......and SPOILERS!
    Are you a happy Thursday person?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I definitely am! Waiting for the spoilers thread so much 😂💜💙🖤💚🧡💛❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
    @Stefani_H I’m not an Android expert, I’m afraid 😟 But if you restore the phone and use another email address for Play Store I can’t see how this could affect your current game 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I decided to grind to the TB box for the first time in over a month and my horrid pick reminded me why I stopped 😏

Like really wth is that 😂 I think someone got these a few months ago and posted about how the shoes have a face and I can’t unsee it. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Smuckies one time I made the mistake of actually buying a throwback box and was rewarded with those heinous shoes in the last box of your palette... never again lol 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    600 points for those ugly shoes 😓 I’m a little disappointed because 90% of my picks are shoes I don’t like 🙈
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇