🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I think I won TS twice since the orange dye was released and I used it all up already😭. And im just not getting any pink or purple in my daily boxes. Im super sad over that. The pink is my favorite. I really wish there was another way to earn pink and purple @EmCharlotte
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Scarletkkh @EmCharlotte 💯! I would Have dyed so many dresses red but I don’t have enough. The dye exchange should have other dyes converted to red dyes as well ! I was like Glu? Why you do me dirty like that? I want to be red for filth ! 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Just under 8 hours and the voting begins.  Good luck dolls.  Think positive.  Lets try to have fun with the theme.  Since we've heard a lot of people aren't going for the hair, I'm optimistic that will translate into less frenzy at the top.  Ok,  I'm hoping.  optimistic is a bit strong even for me.  Yeah, I can get firmly behind "hoping", I'm hoping it's not so crowded at the eye of the needle.  And the eye of the needle for me, is 5 people big!
    Good Luck, and @jaeann, just saw your reply to me.  Thanks,  Good luck to you too Doll.  I wish you a chill group as well.
    (when I think of wishing someone a chill group, I think of the wedding scene in the Godfather.  Luca Brasi  (sp?) is practicing a plea to the Godfather " And may their first child be a masculine child. ... And I hope their first child be a masculine child....."  And may your group be a chill one.  ....and I hope your group be a chill one" 
    Leo does it better.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @ChristinayPaiz I like all your looks, I am just not sure about the purses.  The clutch works for me more than the top handle, but I'm going to try to avoid bags.  With less handhelds.....I get to show off my rings.  So That's an upside to dearth of workable handheld items.  At least I hope that will work.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I think the theme is aptly timed because Kourtney, Kim and Khloe were just guests on the Real this week.

So, I’m thinking casual glam outfits.
    (And since the real has a segment where they drink, you will be seeing me with my cocktails in the voting booth lol)

Side note, I edited my post once last night and it went up for approval. Dunno what I’m supposed to do about that.
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    sheridan said:
    @Queonnah hey I’m curious what’s this whole thing with fb? Do you mean people in Facebook forums? Cos I’m in one as well🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t see what’s wrong with it? 
    Never said anything is wrong with Facebook groups.  That’s why I said, no shade. I’m in Facebook groups for KKH. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Rikk I'M IN!!!!
    Android
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Rikk IN!!!!!!!!💖💝💖💝
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Rikk I’m half in, cause I need that dress! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
    I'm dressing my dolls in what they like to wear.  Thing is  I love my doll in sparkly little things.  I was in a competition group, and some of us volunteered to act like cheerleaders with positive You can do it messages. Everyone was a Spirit.  Spirit of Music, Spirit of Joy....they named me Spirit Twinkles.  lol.
    So I'm in @Rikk I just really love frilly sexy glittery dresses. But i will NOT put something on because I saw it got someone else a 58!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Rikk That’s a wonderful idea, I’m in!! 🤪

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Rikk You now have me dedicated to this, promise I’ll try to post all my looks! My mom is here visiting me, I only see her once or twice a year. And I work the next 3 days, so I’m sure I won’t finish.
    Maree_kkh said:
    I think the theme is aptly timed because Kourtney, Kim and Khloe were just guests on the Real this week.

(And since the real has a segment where they drink, you will be seeing me with my cocktails in the voting booth lol)

Side note, I edited my post once last night and it went up for approval. Dunno what I’m supposed to do about that.
    I'll go take a look for you and see what might have done it..

But YES!  I saw the show Yesterday or the day before.  I loved the video of the baptisms in Armenia.  I loved the pictures of True, and hearing Khloe talk about just the 2 of them.  Best friends.  I lOVED that episode.  
    I admit, I watched religiously till they dumped Tamar.  Purple set or not, I feel that was a low thing to do.  So, I just stumbled onto it, heard Kim in the early segment and then watched.    (I'm big on loyalty and they undercut Tamar.  Not fun to see women tear each other down.  Now I watch the Price is right instead.  (same timeslot)
    Ok, off the soapbox but I love seeing the 3 KGirls together.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maree_kkh said:

I'll go take a look for you and see what might have done it..

But YES!  I saw the show Yesterday or the day before.  I loved the video of the baptisms in Armenia.  I loved the pictures of True, and hearing Khloe talk about just the 2 of them.  Best friends.  I lOVED that episode.  
    I admit, I watched religiously till they dumped Tamar.  Purple set or not, I feel that was a low thing to do.  So, I just stumbled onto it, heard Kim in the early segment and then watched.    (I'm big on loyalty and they undercut Tamar.  Not fun to see women tear each other down.  Now I watch the Price is right instead.  (same timeslot)
    Ok, off the soapbox but I love seeing the 3 KGirls together.  :)
    Thanks for taking a look!
    Ohhh i thought the baptisms looked SO beautiful and it was cool to hear Kim talk a bit about Armenia's history (i definitely didn't know the oldest cathedral is there!) True is unbelievably adorable. Her smile is so cute!
    I can't say Tamar was my favourite so i didn't mind her leaving as much. But a positive side to her leaving means she went on to do well on Big Brother. I don't watch the real very often any more though. The Price is Right is the BEST, i always watch it with my grandma when i visit the states. Such a great show.
    @kokokokonut I think there some bad blood between Tamar and Loni ( my theory) hence the constant  feuding. I can’t wait for the episode of KUWTK on the Armenian trip. I think it will be a very touching episode. 

IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @chloekkh @cntarr @Suri_Madden @kokokokonut @Basak @samaaanthaaa yayyyyy! Thank you so much! I’m so excited! This is my favorite excited Kim gif from the thread openings that I saved just for this occasion:

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Rikk love this idea! Count me in :)

I have a question about the start time of the event, with the time change and all I'm feeling lost (and I'm dumb). The event used to start at 1 pm where I live, does it start one hour late now?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The event still starts at 3 PM Eastern.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thanks Kalinda. Was wondering if it would be at 3pm. Daylight saving is so confusing when it happen ! 😂
    IOS Player 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    OMG @AliBryant you're a lifesaver! Thank you so much!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @AliBryant you are wonderful, thank you so much!!! 6am start for me is better than a 5am start 😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited November 2019

Em has no idea how to dress this weekend so catch her trialling all kinds of looks after she’s voted in about ten rounds and still can’t make up her mind 😂

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    So according to the list that the lovely @AliBryant provided, the event starts an hour later for me. At 10 PM. That honestly sucks so much. I can barely keep my eyes open. 3rd Trimester tiredness😭
  • LucyMcQueenKKHLucyMcQueenKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m loving the jumpsuit and purse😍😍😍 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I'll start the event tomorrow morning in my time, I need a little break from weekly sys 😅

Android
    If any of y’all are in the giving mood and wanna submit these pants, please tag me!