🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos it’ll be an hour in, after everyone’s first look totally bombs and they all revert to gowns in a wild panic 😂 

Source: me, a couple of hours into the future. 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    The call from Kalinda made me even more confused. I have no idea how to dress for this SYS 😐
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    off topic : what will happen if I delete my husband? i mean, we have a child together, will she disappear too? 😞
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I don't care about the SYS and won't even be able to play all weekend so I might as well submit looks with items that someone wants to buy.

@AliBryant I will use the apron and holly hair for my first submission

Any other Android players who are looking for something? Handhelds maybe?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thank you @daffodil! Will you be submitting right when the event starts?
    iOS
    @stargirI no you get to keep any kids you have
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Thank you @daffodil! Will you be submitting right when the event starts?
    I can wait a while if you want me to? I think the votes take a little longer if I submit like half an hour later.
    hackers can burn in hell
    @daffodil Thanks! I can be ready whenever, just let me know and I will set my alarm. I am also looking for the cupcake if you have that :)
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @daffodil Thanks! I can be ready whenever, just let me know and I will set my alarm. I am also looking for the cupcake if you have that :)
    Okay I will submit about half an hour in but I will let you know anyways. I don't have the cupcake :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    If any of y’all are in the giving mood and wanna submit these pants, please tag me!

hi! i haven't played in a while, but what does 'submit these pants' mean? is there a way to offer clothes from our inventories during SYS?  :o
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    i leave for a couple months and i feel like a grandma.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sometimes we include items in our SYS looks that people on the forum are looking for. So you can submit it in order for someone else to find it in the voting screen  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @maxrockatansky In SYS you vote on looks and there is something called a “get this look” button that u can click on if u like what the doll is wearing and it is available for purchase with diamonds. You can use your diamonds to buy that item! You earn diamonds through SYS events or you can buy them! 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @cntarr that is a good value...
    And I just started liking the TS hair 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Maree_kkh i have these pants and I can think of an outfit with them!
    But I'm on Android, what platform are you on ?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    cntarr said:
    What the hell is this???? You have seriously got to be kidding me this is a shame
    This did not pop up for me?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Why don’t I have that offer? You can keep your tickets but I could use a few extra diamonds. Anyways, if anyone by any chance submits a cupcake on ios pretty pretty please tag me I don’t come to this thread very often

iOS
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @AguadeCoco ah I didn’t even think of the different platforms! Unfortunately I’m on iOS

(But I really appreciate you offering 😊)
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    If anyone uses the Rose Petals or Gold Confetti please tag me :) I finally have enough for an aura! 

p.s, which do you all prefer? I think i like the rose petals more, but can't quite decide.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I think it depends on when the look goes live, most of the time I wait an hour to get results but last week my first look went live right away and got votes super quick.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @yezx try closing and reopen your game. Maybe it will trigger it🌸
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I think it depends on when the look goes live, most of the time I wait an hour to get results but last week my first look went live right away and got votes super quick.
    But if that's the case, shouldn't people in the same T$ group have their looks go live at the same time? Since we started at the same time?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ah! I started a new job this week and then I couldn’t log in! I agree this is a weird theme? But I’m excited! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!