🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @scarletkkh i tried, i even tried travelling... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae i have the rose petals but personally kinda wish i got the confetti! Especially since we're heading into winter now and there's less outdoor SYS themes, the petals get less use. Whereas using confetti indoors or outdoors makes more sense year round, at least in my head :)
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Maree_kkh thank you! I wish i could see both of them in action next to each other, lol!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can see the new bundle after you submit a look and then exit the SYS screen
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I agree @katiealexandraa . Currently I have 0 points and the top 6 have points already.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    @KalindaKing @jhabs thank you both!!

so people asking for things, like the rose petal effect, if i submit an outfit that has that effect, it will be entered into a pool they can purchase from with those diamonds? how will they find me to buy it from?
    kkh for the geriatric. thinking i'm a kim when i've been kris the whole time. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    In case you were wondering 💔

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

If anyone uses the Rose Petals or Gold Confetti please tag me :) I finally have enough for an aura! 

p.s, which do you all prefer? I think i like the rose petals more, but can't quite decide.
    hey someone is using the gold confetti! i just saw her. it's 30 diamonds.
  • chelsiedescheneschelsiedeschenes Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    The talk show host whenever someone eventually shows up to their show in a wedding dress and antlers:
    Alexa Bliss Ruining My Reputation GIF - AlexaBliss RuiningMyReputation Legitimate GIFs
    I saw this yesterday, and just had to do a look like this for giggles... will post the final votes so stay tuned😉
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Will this bundle pop up every week?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing @jhabs thank you both!!

so people asking for things, like the rose petal effect, if i submit an outfit that has that effect, it will be entered into a pool they can purchase from with those diamonds? how will they find me to buy it from?
    It is random, you are not guaranteed to find them. Generally, votes start being tallied for a look about 40 minutes after it was submitted, so between 40-60 minutes after submission is your best bet to find the person who submitting what you want. But like I said you are not guaranteed to see them, only if you are served their look to vote on.
    iOS
    First place person in my TS group have 124 points already. So I see how this is gonna go already🙄
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    This is a curious look for TS 😂😂
    My doll is having the same issue 😂

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Shared your screenshots of that outfit with the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    WHY would glu dissuade ticket buyers?! The bundle is brilliant from a business perspective as it’s actually decent value for once - stars, tickets AND diamonds for £3?! Genius. Is it purchasable more than once or just a one off? 

Absolutely sucks from a player point of view though. SYS and TS already stress me out, I don’t enjoy them anymore and now it’s even easier and cheaper to buy first place. Don’t think I’ll even finish top five now this has been introduced. 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @julia19 I guess is happening with tights 😂😂
    She has 165 points now. I swear I shouldnt open that damn TS board. It just stresses me out🤦‍♀️😒