🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Theres a player in me TS group with absolutely no name, has anyone else ever experienced this? Cause it's kinda weird 😂

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I wish there was a way to access the bundle without starting your stupid event 🤦🏻‍♀️which btw will just make T$ a hundred times worse so thank you very much!

iOS
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    She has 165 points now. I swear I shouldnt open that damn TS board. It just stresses me out🤦‍♀️😒
    I also hate how we can see our rank just by playing the game. Whenever I’ve been in 1st I shouldn’t have to hold my breath every time I’m opening the game after several hours to see if I am no longer 1st. Idk, I just wish there was a way we could hide it without seeing our ranks. I kind of wish I could just opt out of TS at all. I might miss out on prizes but I am placed with at least 1 TB every week without fail, and it isn’t worth worrying about it 😕 hard not to when our rank is slapped in our face on the main screen. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Smuckies said:
    She has 165 points now. I swear I shouldnt open that damn TS board. It just stresses me out🤦‍♀️😒
    I also hate how we can see our rank just by playing the game. Whenever I’ve been in 1st I shouldn’t have to hold my breath every time I’m opening the game after several hours to see if I am no longer 1st. Idk, I just wish there was a way we could hide it without seeing our ranks. I kind of wish I could just opt out of TS at all. I might miss out on prizes but I am placed with at least 1 TB every week without fail, and it isn’t worth worrying about it 😕 hard not to when our rank is slapped in our face on the main screen. 

Tip: If you have any available tickets, your T$ rank will be replaced by an exclamation point. I try to wait to submit looks until I have to, so I often have a ticket waiting for me. This helps with the anxiety T$ causes and allows you to do other things in the game without having your T$ rank on your screen. I believe this also works if you don't collect a prize right away.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @katiealexandraa that’s a good point. I think I’ll stop collecting the prizes right away so I don’t have to see it. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Don't worry, I'll share all your feedback like always. Just wanted to tell you that i reported the fashion glitch.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Well the top person have 131 points right now. I’m just going to work on getting the earnables and not worry about trendsetters prizes. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So, in order to maintain my menthal health I've decided to only check the TS board twice:

1. When the votes on my first two looks are finished, to see if the scores are showing properly
    2. When the event is over to collect my prizes (if I was lucky enough to get any lol)

I'm saving for an aura because I spent my diamonds on the red wine so I'll just focus on the earnable purse and diamonds :blush:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oof. I wasn't planning on submitting gowns but that's 90% of what I'm seeing? My first two looks didn't tank too bad but with ticket sales popping up I need to be on my A game 😬
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    My first two looks flopped...HARD!!! 31 and 38!!! And this bundle mess too?! I might have to check outta this one!

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Oh I'm already over this SYS event. Is it Sunday at 9 pm yet?
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @daffodil are your votes coming in?
    iOS
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos, I can’t deal with your new avatar! 😂😂😂 It’s killing me! 🤣🤣🤣

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    How can I tell when this hair is going to be available for diamonds? 
    iOS Player
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    oh nooo what a surprise a ticket buyer just showed up with 168 votes😱🙄
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @miahepburn items have to be a year old, that just came out in July, so you'll have a long wait
    iOS
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Not yet. It's extra slow today... 
    hackers can burn in hell
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Now! Go go go! 
    hackers can burn in hell
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Thank you @AliBryant! I’m not sure how I missed it in July. But I’ve been eyeing it every sys.  :'( 
    iOS Player
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

Here I am, showing my style!!! Please vote for me 😇😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍