Lost my free ticket during SYS

Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
edited September 2019 in KKH FAQ & Support
So, as usual, I opened my game to submit my free ticket. It should have been the 4th look, so I dressed up my doll and submitted the look. It took quite a while and the game was saying "Submitting...". The problem is, my 4th look isn't appearing at all and I lost this ticket for nothing. Is there a way to have this ticket back ? Especially because I was first since yesterday.

Update : I got another free ticket, I was able to submit this one so I have 4 looks now, but there is still this ticket that I've missed. I should have 5 looks right now.
🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

Comments

• babicpassosbabicpassos Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Exact same problem over here. Just sent them a complaint. This event started today and I was first. Now I'm 8th.
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I am experiencing this issue right now! I had my two free tickets and tried submitting a look and NOTHING happened. I tried once more. Nothing. Then I tried switching from wifi to data and my tickets disappeared!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I am experiencing this issue right now! I had my two free tickets and tried submitting a look and NOTHING happened. I tried once more. Nothing. Then I tried switching from wifi to data and my tickets disappeared!
    You should message Kalinda! I did it when I had this issue and she gave me my lost ticket back.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

Stefani_H said:
    You should message Kalinda! I did it when I had this issue and she gave me my lost ticket back.
    I bought a 0.99 one but I'll keep watching it, keeping a log in case this happens again. Thanks. 
    Second time in a row. Tried submitting my looks with 2 free tickets and lost both of them.
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Same thing just happened to me.  Outfit all ready, hit submit, said it was submitting, but...nothing.  No new submitted outfit is showing and now I have to wait for another ticket.
    bfol69 said:
    Same thing just happened to me.  Outfit all ready, hit submit, said it was submitting, but...nothing.  No new submitted outfit is showing and now I have to wait for another ticket.
    Same thing happened to me on Friday morning. I bought tickets and had 2 left all of a sudden my connection flipped out and then I waited and waited. I tried to switch to WiFi and then my tickets disappeared! They need to fix this.