Options

๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• Options
    AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Theres a player in me TS group with absolutely no name, has anyone else ever experienced this? Cause it's kinda weird ๐Ÿ˜‚

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!ย 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I wish there was a way to access the bundle without starting your stupid eventย ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธwhich btw will just make T$ a hundred times worse so thank you very much!

iOS
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    She has 165 points now. I swear I shouldnt open that damn TS board. It just stresses me out๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜’
    I also hate how we can see our rank just by playing the game. Whenever Iโ€™ve been in 1st I shouldnโ€™t have to hold my breath every time Iโ€™m opening the game after several hours to see if I am no longer 1st. Idk, I just wish there was a way we could hide it without seeing our ranks. I kind of wish I could just opt out of TS at all. I might miss out on prizes but I am placed with at least 1 TB every week without fail, and it isnโ€™t worth worrying about it ๐Ÿ˜• hard not to when our rank is slapped in our face on the main screen.ย 
    iOS player since July 2014ย 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Smuckies said:
    She has 165 points now. I swear I shouldnt open that damn TS board. It just stresses me out๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜’
    I also hate how we can see our rank just by playing the game. Whenever Iโ€™ve been in 1st I shouldnโ€™t have to hold my breath every time Iโ€™m opening the game after several hours to see if I am no longer 1st. Idk, I just wish there was a way we could hide it without seeing our ranks. I kind of wish I could just opt out of TS at all. I might miss out on prizes but I am placed with at least 1 TB every week without fail, and it isnโ€™t worth worrying about it ๐Ÿ˜• hard not to when our rank is slapped in our face on the main screen.ย 

ย Tip: If you have any available tickets, your T$ rank will be replaced by an exclamation point. I try to wait to submit looks until I have to, so I often have a ticket waiting for me. This helps with the anxiety T$ causes and allows you to do other things in the game without having your T$ rank on your screen. I believe this also works if you don't collect a prize right away.
    โ™ก iOS (level 64 A+++) โ™ก
    โ™”ย Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhย โ™”
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @katiealexandraa thatโ€™s a good point. I think Iโ€™ll stop collecting the prizes right away so I donโ€™t have to see it.ย 
    iOS player since July 2014ย 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Don't worry, I'll share all your feedback like always. Just wanted to tell you that i reported the fashion glitch.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Well the top person have 131 points right now. Iโ€™m just going to work on getting the earnables and not worry about trendsetters prizes.ย 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    ๐ŸŒปNubianQueen๐ŸŒป
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So, in order to maintain my menthal health I've decided to only check the TS board twice:

1. When the votes on my first two looks are finished, to see if the scores are showing properly
    2. When the event is over to collect my prizes (if I was lucky enough to get any lol)

I'm saving for an aura because I spent my diamonds on the red wine so I'll just focus on the earnable purse and diamonds :blush:
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oof. I wasn't planning on submitting gowns but that's 90% of what I'm seeing? My first two looks didn't tank too bad but with ticket sales popping up I need to be on my A game ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
  • Options
    Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    My first two looks flopped...HARD!!! 31 and 38!!! And this bundle mess too?! I might have to check outta this one!

โœŠ๐ŸพNO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!โœŠ๐Ÿพ
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Oh I'm already over this SYS event. Is it Sunday at 9 pm yet?
    IOS Player. Pm to add ๐Ÿ’–
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @daffodil are your votes coming in?
    iOS
  • Options
    Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos, I canโ€™t deal with your new avatar! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s killing me! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

โœŠ๐ŸพNO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!โœŠ๐Ÿพ
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ
  • Options
    miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    How can I tell when this hair is going to be available for diamonds?ย 
    iOS Player
  • Options
    amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    oh nooo what a surprise a ticket buyer just showed up with 168 votes๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™„
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @miahepburn items have to be a year old, that just came out in July, so you'll have a long wait
    iOS
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Not yet. It's extra slow today...ย 
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Now! Go go go!ย 
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Thank you @AliBryant! Iโ€™m not sure how I missed it in July. But Iโ€™ve been eyeing it every sys.ย  :'(ย 
    iOS Player
  • Options
    EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

Here I am, showing my style!!! Please vote for me ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚
    Letโ€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS ๐Ÿค