🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Any requests for iOS?? I will submit in 30 minutes.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Ok i know this might literally be nothing other than me being paranoid and not trusting glu. But my TS looks like a bunch on NPC's. They all have only 1 name that looks like it could have been in the randomized pool, they all have kash clothes and they all have the same old facial features, there is only me and 2 others so far that i've seen that has other features and not the typical clothes that everybody seems to use for sys. I dont think all of them are NPC's cause some of them are quite pretty and has nice style but most of them just like SCREAM NPC. I can post pictures of my list later on, seeing who gets votes and if anybody buys tickets.
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Between this latest money grab with the bundle, and Kim’s character popping up in my storylines every five seconds to plug her new shapewear line, it’s all just a huge turn off. I don’t like playing a commercial. 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I don’t get this theme. Seems that no in my TS one does 🙄
    ~ iOS player ~
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I am at work, i will only be able to open my game again in 4 hours when i get off work, i just dont even want to think about how my TS board look by now. Its like a horror movie i bet.
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    When I opened the game this morning my doll was in 21st position: no comment!
    I submitted my third look and luckily it scored decently, soon I’ll submit my fourth look. 
    Meanwhile this is my TS group, clearly the person in first place as taken advantage of the new bundle, and more.... 🤬
    So has the person in second position because with 4 looks, assuming you get perfect 60 on each look, you can get 240 points max

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks
    glad for my scores

About T$ in my group I spot 2 ticket buyers 🙄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I’m grateful I don’t care for the TS prizes, I really just want the purse from this sys
  • AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

My looks for this weeks SYS event.
    How about reduced points when we have a non gown theme as voters only like gowns and that makes it SUPER hard to earn the last item. We need an average of 41/42. My average at the moment is 40. Hopefully i can earn some more votes on my looks going forward.
    @AllyKKH i really love all your looks. And i think they are perfect for the theme.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen is your doll's name Tyler rose? If so we are in the same group! 
    Android
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Glu is like the kind of boyfriend that the more you defend, the more he does to make himself look bad.
     "Ohh look, atleast Glu spread the prizes to top 3, what great progress!"
    *Makes it so no one can get top 3* 
    🤦🏻‍♀️
    Haha it is almost funny. Almost...
    - Emmy
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First 4 looks

I play on iOS
    @FilipaKKH I love these polls I’d also add the option “no ticketbuyer” and I think you should do them when the event is over because usually the last day more ticket buyers show up 😊

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @AmandaMKkh You're right! I was more interested to know the quantitive relation between amounts of people who have TBs, but it'd be equally good to know how many lucky people are out there with no TBs, and if that number is gradually decreasing, or not. (probably yes!)
    As for the other matter, I was hoping people would come back and vote again if more ticket buyers appeared but that wouldn't certainly be as efficient. I will take your advices, thank you for your sweet comment!! 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    My #1 bought the bundle (Well at least it seems as if she has submitted 3 more looks), but im slowly catching up on her.

Not defending the bundle, but if your tb has at least 200 more points than you, I dont think you can really blame the bundle since they would have bought tickets anyway? Still blaming this stupid system...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited November 2019

I only I like the earnable purse so I’m not even trying that hard 
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @cntarr are we in the same TS group?
    No we aren’t😩😩😩 I don’t see you!! But I’m currently in 18 place!?!?  
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Im seeing amazing looks with extreme low votes... such a shame. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I have 10 ticket buyers in my group with no chance of getting anything 😪
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 4. First look did bad, but my other looks did better! If they follow this pattern I should only have better scores?  :p

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @AguadeCoco I think I saw your 1st look but I didn’t vote because I love love love that dress and I wanted to see it on my doll 😅