🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hi girls! I also have at least 4 ticket buyers in my group sooo... I guess no dress for me this Time  :( 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I am now number 10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I think I will be over this game soon. It was fun while it lasted. 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I just did look 4. The entire top 5 used extra tickets😭
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 3.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen is your doll's name Tyler rose? If so we are in the same group! 

No, it's not me. Are you Android?
    Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @cntarr must be your doppelgänger!

IOS Player 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen yes,  this is the doll I was talking about 

Also, seems that someone bought the bundle 😑
    Android
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @LaLaLola I have that hair!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    The earnable purse is the only thing I want 😍😍😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    YAY! My hero 😂 When I get enough diamonds would you be open to submitting it for me? I’d be so freaking grateful! I’ve been waiting for this hair to become available for such a long time 💗
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    YAY! My hero 😂 When I get enough diamonds would you be open to submitting it for me? I’d be so freaking grateful! I’ve been waiting for this hair to become available for such a long time 💗
    Sure, just let me know 😉 iOS right?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @LaLaLola I have that hair too, I can submit it on iOS when you have the missing diamond :) 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @LaLaLola I have the hair and I’m on iOS 😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• VeraRose_kkhVeraRose_kkh Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    livyx said:

I only I like the earnable purse so I’m not even trying that hard 
    From where is your hair because I’m in love! 🥰
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I took a decision: I won’t buy anything with diamonds until Black Friday Tb sale
    so things we can buy for diamonds are also 50% off? and how bf tb sale works? sorry for asking but this will be my first black friday when im playing 😞
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

So as @Rikk mentioned before, we decided to experiment a little, submit the looks that WE wanted (not the voters) but my looks flopped like I thought. 😓 I’m not in love with the earnable outfit so it’s not a big deal for me and also I have more than 4 or 5 ticketbuyers in my trendsetter list. The situation is getting worse day by day but Glu is determined not to listen us. 

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

No stellar scores this week but enough for me to reach earnables! Might have to chuck on a gown for my next look to see if I can pump these numbers UP 😂 

eh I’m just gonna wear clothes I like and use some hair colours I don’t usually use in SYS (like this gorgeous purple) - I’m holding off on purchasing the new colours til we have a VIP! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    LaLaLola said:9
    Omg omg omg 😱 
    Can some of you dolls PLEASE help me out with this. This hair down below has currently become available to buy for diamonds, I only need one more diamond to be able to get it and I’m just SO happy to find out that it’s become available (don’t know if this also means it will become available for BF) but anyway! Do any of you dolls own this hair? Otherwise I’ll have to buy some diamonds since I have the hair in my sights but only need one more damned diamond 😭 

😍😍😍😍😍
    I just bought the hair yesterday when I saw it! I can submit it for you if you are on Android. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

stargirI said:
    I took a decision: I won’t buy anything with diamonds until Black Friday Tb sale
    so things we can buy for diamonds are also 50% off? and how bf tb sale works? sorry for asking but this will be my first black friday when im playing 😞
    Not all diamond items show up with the bf tb sale, they basically pick and choose which ones they’ll put out
    edited November 2019
    @pilirositolam @Allegorie @AmandaMKkh
    Thank you all so much for offering to put it out for me! Yes I am on IOS and I’m excited that when I get that final diamond my chances of finding the hair tripled thanks to you guys. I’ll let you guys know when I get my paws on that diamond 

@Stefani_H I see you too girl 💗👀 I’m on IOS but I appreciate you and the offer! You say you just got the hair yesterday, isn’t it GORGEOUS 😍
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    if anyone wants something i can send i'm via android (of course if i have the item)
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    All power to ya 🙏🏾
    I know I couldn’t do it 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2019
    No @stargirl if I recall right there is only a sale on the kloset items. They will bring back (some) past event items but they wont have a reduction. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @LaLaLola i can also submit it whenever you're ready 🤍
    @thelifeofRaeRae babe let me know if you still need the confetti aura, i won't submit my look until you're ready! 
    I love you guys so much right now 😭 

@judithkkh thank you doll 💗 I’ll let you know with everyone else as soon as I can