Comments

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @judithkkh thank you so much 😊 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @judithkkh Sorry if stupid question, but how did you get your doll to have that contour/bronzer? Was it like a limited time offer or something we can actually get with stars or diamonds (LOL yeah right)?

She looks gorgeous and my doll’s face really needs some definition!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @judithkkh you are a saint, thank you!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    @judithkkh Sorry if stupid question, but how did you get your doll to have that contour/bronzer? Was it like a limited time offer or something we can actually get with stars or diamonds (LOL yeah right)?

don't worry babe and thank you so much! it was a limited offer like the SMC or Fashion Goals one so hopefully they bring it back soon 😍
    @AliBryant Exact same experience as you last week, they were probably the highest scores I’ve ever received consistently, but all was doomed from the start thanks to that damn halo. 

Honestly, I was just grateful to get the angel outfit, and that’s only because I had one extra ticket than usual (15, not sure why as I didn’t purchase any). Anyway, despite having a mean score of 50+ (albeit not as insanely high as yours, which is nearly receiving a perfect score across ALL 14 looks and thus just insane you weren’t first!), I still wound up in 3rd or 4th or something, don’t even remember now because it’s always the same.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I thought my TS group was chill but tb emerged with score of 457 at this point. It’s about 11 tickets, so she has purchased more than the triple deal. 
    I shouldn’t complain thought, some of you have 5+ tbs... 😜🤷🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @Msjagger68 wow that’s so fun that we’re in the same group! your looks have been really nice so far! 😊and I’m so happy we don’t have any ticket buyers yet 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    im doing pretty standar but I dont really care, sys for me its just a way to get old things I love right now, the emotion of playing its long gone and I just hate the stress of worrying about being on top for 4 days every single week.

Last night I went to bed really tired and I didn't wake up to submit my third ticket so lets see if I can get the 14th ticket or I lost it. And im not mad at myself, yeei
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @stargirI said:
    I took a decision: I won’t buy anything with diamonds until Black Friday Tb sale
    so things we can buy for diamonds are also 50% off? and how bf tb sale works? sorry for asking but this will be my first black friday when im playing 😞
    During Black Friday kstars items in your kloset are 50% off and usually we have the chance to buy items from past events with kstars, so I decided to save my diamond in case during the sale there’s something I would buy with diamonds
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    looks 4-5
    judithkkh said:
    KKH_Jenny said:

don't worry babe and thank you so much! it was a limited offer like the SMC or Fashion Goals one so hopefully they bring it back soon 😍
    Thank you for the response, doll!

I abhor spending $ in this game given the current situation and ridiculously high prices, but for a few select things, when not having it really impacts your overall star/kash flow (I.e, jet) or SYS scores (I.e, auras or handhelds), it’s annoyingly worth it in the long run, lol. 

A discounted offer on BF would be awesome but I’m probably dreaming here; I nearly always love the FG but just can’t justify spending $10 on a virtual outfit, especially not when I already pay for VIP membership (all of which should frankly come with discounts for any and all sold items in the game, given how relatively very little you receive for the monthly costs compared to most apps; I’m about to cancel mine because I’m just not seeing it as beneficial). 
    My doll also stopped putting in effort since she can’t beat the TBs even with her scores, so she passed out in the voting both. 

“1st” is still wearing a halo. It’s like they not just have to buy tickets every single week but actually try to intentionally piss everyone off with a) ruining the contest from the outset for every participant and b) then only wearing the most ridiculous, off-theme and inappropriate outfits for the entire event, most of which mysteriously never once change despite constantly rising scores. 

• amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    So I'm trying to not spend any diamonds either until black friday because even though glu keeps disappointing us, I'm hoping that at least out BF suggestions will be available for us 🤞🏻
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH can you show me what she looks like?💖💖
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited November 2019
    alyssa123 said:
    @Msjagger68 wow that’s so fun that we’re in the same group! your looks have been really nice so far! 😊and I’m so happy we don’t have any ticket buyers yet 
    Tbh, I really don’t put as much effort into this game as I do with my other game, but thanks for the compliment! Your looks are nice too! 😊
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh glad you recognized it! That's exactly the look I was going for 😄
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @judithkkh found ur cupcake look but not the white outfit yet , but some doll had the hair and pink dress so i got those .. you were the popular pick back to vote I go hopefully the white dress will come soon 

Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I went to bed immediately after getting home from work yesterday so I started the event this morning instead.... still THREE ticket buyers right off the bat though 😂 

@LaLaLola let me know when you get the diamond, I have that hair too & I love it
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @Silz1217 i can always watch a video and use the white dress, let me know 🤍
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Just sharing my first 4 looks.  I’m doing ok.  I really don’t want to use gowns, but maybe I will.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @beachespeaches Please tag me when/if you are submitting the cupcake this afternoon!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I mean... ARE YOU SERIOUS?

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Basak said:

So as @Rikk mentioned before, we decided to experiment a little, submit the looks that WE wanted (not the voters) but my looks flopped like I thought. 😓 I’m not in love with the earnable outfit so it’s not a big deal for me 
    You look gorgeous! My scores are lower than usual too, but I’m having fun for a change 💕 Here are some looks:

edited November 2019
    CryingKim said:
    Dolls #1 and #2 are TBs tho I’m in #3 right now, these scores are
    giving me anxiety ☹️

Looks 1-4

I’m amazed Kim’s groundbreaking, Trendsetting () birthday dress that none of us had ever once heard of scored so poorly given the apparent reception it received nowhere. You probably should’ve paired it with those high-fashion flip-flops instead. 

(LOL sorry, couldn't help it; Glu has become painfully out-of-touch). 

(But your doll looks gorge)!