šŸ—³ļø SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Welcome @Dilara_kkh!Ā 
    iOS
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Also, we literally need a freaking reference list with definitions somewhere in the game, since apparently players donā€™t even know the massive difference between ā€œdressesā€ and ā€œgowns.ā€ šŸ¤Æ
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    People might hate me for this but!... It wouldnā€™t be fair either to separate the ticket buyers from non ticket buyers and hereā€™s why:

1: If Glu decides to separate ticket buyers from non ticket buyers then Iā€™d expect every single person who buys tickets to come in 1st place. People buy tickets to come first and earn all of the items and it wouldnā€™t be fair to splurge on buying tickets when you canā€™t get anything still because someone buys more.

2: Even if Glu separates ticket buyers from non ticket buyers people that donā€™t buy tickets will still complain that they didnā€™t come in 1st place.Ā 

And lastly... Items that are offered in Trendsetters are EXCLUSIVE, which means NOT EVERYONE CAN WIN THEM. šŸ’”
    šŸŒø Pink is my colour šŸŒø
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    webra said:
    @beachespeaches Please tag me when/if you are submitting the cupcake this afternoon!
    Will do! šŸ˜Š
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh and @pilirositolam - his look scored me a whopping 39 points šŸ„‚šŸŽ‰šŸŽˆ
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
    KKH_Jenny said:

And lastly... Items that are offered in Trendsetters are EXCLUSIVE, which means NOT EVERYONE CAN WIN THEM. šŸ’”
    No hate at all; you're entitled to your opinion re tickets just like everyone else! But I have to respectfullyĀ disagree with the above statement; the very issue at hand is that no one is WINNING the items; they are PURCHASING them. The objective winners, per their scores, are receiving nothing. Hence the constant outrage.Ā 
    I understand that but the point is still the same. All ticket buyers should be entitled to get the same and all items otherwise it would be a scam on Gluā€™s part and while non ticket buyers will compete against each other there will always be someone who will cry because they didnā€™t win the 1st place. At this point thereā€™s no win win situation. I get it many people who donā€™t spend are upset but letā€™s think with our heads and not our feelings. I have lost 1st to many ticket buyers before myself but I canā€™t be too upset. I always remind myself that not everyone can win the prizes are called exclusive for a reason. šŸ’”
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

AliBryant said:
    I don't think it makes sense to have it separated, I just want them to take one of the MANY alternative suggestions that would still make them money but also make players happy:

1) give the #1 prize to the top 3 in the group
    -or-
    2) use only the average of the first 14 looks to determine the winner
    -or-
    3) Have a cap on the number of points, so earnables are 575, but if you get to 700 something (just throwing that out there) you automatically win TS prizes. These terrible NPC-looking players would still be lining Glu's pockets by paying to win/get to the TS benchmark.
    -or-
    4)have a "buy it now" button for the TS prizes. So you have a choice, either try your chances at competing (like those of us who score well) or don't (you are buying your win anyway so just buy it like a purchase!). This way even people who don't have time to play, or miss tickets, or whatever the reason, can still get the items

I am sure there are more I am forgetting but these are the most popular suggestions I can remember
    This would actually be amazing. šŸ’• And it makes way more sense. Then I guess everyone would be happy, but separating people into the groups like many people have suggested would be a bad idea.Ā 
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had to do what other people end up doing and switching to gowns/long dresses. Let's just ignore the fact that people don't wear long gowns to talk shows.
    Platform: Android

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @AliBryant alternative no. 4 is brilliantĀ 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I don't think it makes sense to have it separated, I just want them to take one of the MANY alternative suggestions that would still make them money but also make players happy:

1) give the #1 prize to the top 3 in the group
    -or-
    2) use only the average of the first 14 looks to determine the winner
    -or-
    3) Have a cap on the number of points, so earnables are 575, but if you get to 700 something (just throwing that out there) you automatically win TS prizes. These terrible NPC-looking players would still be lining Glu's pockets by paying to win/get to the TS benchmark.
    -or-
    4)have a "buy it now" button for the TS prizes. So you have a choice, either try your chances at competing (like those of us who score well) or don't (you are buying your win anyway so just buy it like a purchase!). This way even people who don't have time to play, or miss tickets, or whatever the reason, can still get the items

I am sure there are more I am forgetting but these are the most popular suggestions I can remember
    THIS!!!Ā 
    ~ iOS player ~
    Stefani_H said:
    People might hate me for this but!... It wouldnā€™t be fair either to separate the ticket buyers from non ticket buyers and hereā€™s why:

1: If Glu decides to separate ticket buyers from non ticket buyers then Iā€™d expect every single person who buys tickets to come in 1st place. People buy tickets to come first and earn all of the items and it wouldnā€™t be fair to splurge on buying tickets when you canā€™t get anything still because someone buys more.

2: Even if Glu separates ticket buyers from non ticket buyers people that donā€™t buy tickets will still complain that they didnā€™t come in 1st place.Ā 

I see what you mean, but I would rather lose to a doll that has gorgeous outfits and really deserves the first place than losing against a ticket buyer that submitted those ugly free box swimsuits during the whole event. The point of SYS is showing your style, you have to be creative with your looks and try your best to match the theme. Some ticket buyers don't even bother to put some looks together, I mean no offence, but I even feel like some of them literally submit their outfits without looking at the screen sometimes, because their looks are often some random things that have been put together lol

Of course we can't be first all the time, and I'm personally okay with that. I just play for the earnables at this point to be honest. But with this stupid triple threat offer from yesterday, and if Glu decides to keep it that way for future SYS Events, it's gonna be even harder to stay in the top 5.
    I understand and I do get your point. šŸ’• Well I like to give the benefit of the doubt and I always think people that are not following the theme must be new. I remember my first SYS... I didnā€™t had any good outfits to submit and ended up just buying tickets and I still do it when I donā€™t have any clothes to match the theme. šŸ˜„šŸ’”
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    First four looks... we strugglin a little, not gonna lieĀ 

• karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Trandsetters is not fear and with elements of gambling or auction, i think it should be checked by u.s. government for legal. There is a lot of players who less than 18 years old, and they buying tickets
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @AliBryant The. Whole. Time. She bought tickets immediately, buys more every time
    i submit a look, and is constantly wearing the halo with either the Cinderella dress or angel
    costume. Only two things sheā€™s worn thus far. Itā€™s a joke.Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I donā€™t think separating by ticket buyer vs non ticket buyer is fair either. I would bet that a lot of dolls who donā€™t buy tickets have a hacked game.. this is inherently unfair to those that play a fair game bc they have more stars and diamonds to buy things that I, as a fair player, cannot.Ā