šŸŽ† KK:H v10.5 Update - Anticipation Let's Give Thanks for Black Friday!

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Katinkae girl thatā€™s okay!!šŸ˜‚ I was just letting you know so you could get your hands on it!Ā 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @jhabs šŸ˜‚šŸ’—šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Still no comment or answer from @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas about the perk points we got snubbed of?
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Mani86 right.. we need some kind of answer to this. Iā€™ve spent so much $ on this game since I maxed out and itā€™s insulting that we wouldnā€™t be credited for that. Iā€™ve noticed that they did the same thing when they updated the hair/shoes/real run in achievements last. Like what is going on? Please give us an answer.Ā 
    iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oooh pretty @TheKylie
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    im wondering if we are gonna end up with a music career after this latest update? since the britney spears game flopped. they should just push the music career thing in this game that is STILL irrelevant.Ā 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Sorry I had figured it out discard this space lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    im wondering if we are gonna end up with a music career after this latest update? since the britney spears game flopped. they should just push the music career thing in this game that is STILL irrelevant.Ā 
    glu had at least 3 games about singers: brithey spears, katy perry and nicki minaj
    and i would love to have music career since our dolls already done everything except thisĀ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    glu had at least 3 games about singers: brithey spears, katy perry and nicki minaj
    and i would love to have music career since our dolls already done everything except thisĀ 
    Don't forget the huge fail that was The Swift Life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @TheKylie Ā said:

Found this haircolor on a npcšŸ‘€

Itā€™s beautiful šŸ˜Ā 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Is here anyone else Max Level?

I have noticed that my progress isn't increasing.

I have done plenty of gigs, but nothing adds up.
    I level up with each update. After 2 weeks I usually reach Max Level, and then level up next update etc.

The last time I experienced this was at K&K game, they just stopped to update at level 35.
    āš ļøšŸ˜±šŸ”Š

I seriously hope this is just a glitch!!! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Android
    @LindaVB You are Max Level, right?
    Android
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Same thing happened to my game. My level bar hasnā€™t moved a bit since the update. I hope this is a glitch too, not the end of the game. šŸ˜©
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen same. But I assume that they made it harder ? But Agree that is weird because usually by now I have like maybe a fourth of the bar filled.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 

Android
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Hey, sorry for an ot butĀ  I have no idea where to post this :# I bought a silver VIP subscription and my celebrity perks got restarted (?) I had 1995 points and I was about to receive a prize today but now they are at 1400 somehow... Is this normal?
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Same for me @Rumpelstilzchen!! I had not noticed it until you pointed it out!! Hopefully we get some clarification tomorrow..

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Don't forget the huge fail that was The Swift Life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    it was more like weird copy of instagram for taylor swift fans not gameĀ 
    kadamisia said:
    Hey, sorry for an ot butĀ  I have no idea where to post this :# I bought a silver VIP subscription and my celebrity perks got restarted (?) I had 1995 points and I was about to receive a prize today but now they are at 1400 somehow... Is this normal?
    That is not normal at all, you should have @eggsandbananas look into it. Perhaps it has something to do with the update. Separate issue, but, many of us were also shafted by perks not being retroactive with the update. I had maxed out over a year ago, spent about $1000 in that time, and my perks did not increase at all.Ā 
    iOS
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Really looking forward to more hand helds being available during Black Friday. I was able to snatch a few during the anniversary last April but ultimately ran out of k-stars to buy everything T_T
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Iā€™ve got to say, my daily gift boxes have been MUCH better since this last update. For probably six months, all I had was energy, kash, and VIP tiles (not a VIP) and seldomly dye. Thank you!

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @AliBryant I will, thank you so much!
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited November 2019

omg a cash kollection?! Is this new? Has anyone had this before?
    edit: so the first spin is for cash and then the rest are kstarsĀ 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    IzzaBeeĀ said:
    @AliBryant no they did not. I used the ā€œRestore Special Purchasesā€ and it worked! It maxed out my perks!Ā 
    I tried that but it did not work for me... @KalindaKing andĀ @eggsandbananas could you please help?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @LindaVB I PMed Kalinda about it as soon as the update was out, but received a reply that there is no news, and that if the "team changes their mind" about it, it will be posted here. I'm so dissatisfied with Glu lately. As an Android player, I don't even have a restore purchases option, so I am doubly incensed.
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    "changes their mind"?

This was intentional?

Image result for kevin spacey angry gif

They better act on it, and fast.
    PM to add
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    How many celebrity perk points do we get with FG? I have never kept track of how much it increases. I only know it is 5 points every time we open the daily gift box. I was gold VIP for four months but never noticed my perk points increase (this was quite a few months ago, not this update)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda