🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    O/T but does anyone know how the “fierce” achievement bar is filled? 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @alice_kkh I saw this too late! Thank you for tagging me though!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @alice_kkh I found you! Thank you so much!

@beachespeaches I never saw your doll, but thank you for submitting the cupcake!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Your doll looks so good with it 💕 I’m glad you found it @webra
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen sent the cupcake out for me and I found her! My handheld collection is almost complete 💞

iOS
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Don't do what Kayla did 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Okay I normally hate conspiracy theories but I don't know why this didn't occur to me sooner -- I submit 14 looks a weekend, which requires 840 votes total. On an average weekend I probably vote no more than 30-40 times, and I don't think most people vote anywhere close to 840 times ... so where are all the votes coming from? 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KKHGaia said:
    u know damn well i voted for contestant on the right
    I saw a doll wearing the April Fools naked costume and now, I don't know what kind of talk show she's gonna be on, but yes, yes I did vote for her.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Most recent look. I really love this dress. 

I’m also abusing the hell out of this hair but
    the infatuation phase has a few more days prior to wearing off. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My outfits keep scoring around 40-43 votes, it’s hard to know what voters want to see. These are my two favorite looks so far :)

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My only decent score so far. It seems like the gowns are winning amongst these voters. I tried risking only causal for this event but it didnt sit quite well with these voters though 💁🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• julias_kkhjulias_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @nubcake

I've actually thought a lot about this! I've been afraid to share my theory on this, because I thought pointing it out would cause it to change. But: 1) I think they changed it 2 updates ago; and 2) now that SYS is overrun by ticket buyers, I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

Anyway, here it goes. For the *old* SYS: 
    1. I think our looks were only shown 30 times
    2. The initial score was based on the total 30 looks, then multiplied by values ranging from 1.98 - 2 (I forget the exact multipliers, but I did calculate it. And yes, I'm a conspiracy-minded nerd for doing it) to determine our "final" score. Something like a coin flip, but for a score multiplier. 

So just some background on how I formulated my theory:
    When I would submit a look, I would get a certain amount of votes, and then votes would stop coming in, but the look was still active. A few minutes would go by, then suddenly the score would update, and be significantly higher. I remember tracking my scores (and others in my TS group) before and after the pause, and could usually predict my (and the people in my group's) final score, plus or minus 1. 

However, something changed a few updates ago and I haven't figured it out. Partly because it's newer, and partly because I am filled with so much resentment about TS that I don't care as much anymore. 

I realize that I might have (definitely) read too much into the scores, and perhaps I imagined the whole thing, because I was looking for meaning in the cruel, pointless, godless, unholy universe that is SYS.

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

The list goes like this. I know I flopped a little but being 7th???? Lmao finishing in top 3 without buying tickets is nearly impossible nowadays.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

It looks like these ladies are ready to get married at the Jerry Springer talk show 😆😆😆😆

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 6 & 7. I was going for a popstar performing on a show with look 6. Im nr 7 on TS. 😒

Earned the bag😍
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Yess!! Absolute agree with you!!! it’s just describes what we have in a game ! 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @julias_kkh hey, this makes sense! I noticed the same but I still see exactly the same pattern! 🤯
    ~ iOS player ~
    How utterly unexpected; a doll that hasn’t been ranked at all suddenly just surged to #1; now #1-3 are all TBs in a pathetic bidding war, while I’m still here with an average of 48 for my 7 submitted looks thus far and now have been purchased out and down to 4th place. 

Aaaaand meanwhile the game charging exorbitant prices still works exactly this well:

Worst TS I have ever been in.😭
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2019
    5-8 looks 🤩

Right now I’m 2nd in my TS with a ticketbuyer ahead and 2 behind
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️