🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Hey dolls! I just wanna ask where is this hair from?

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @CryingKim It’s from this SMC. It’s one of my favorite hairstyles. It scores well in SYS events.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @Areys thank you 😊💕
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I found @ArtemisxMoon!
    @MarianiPoizen thanks so much to the two of you. I have a feeling you both have way more items in your closet than I do lol, but if either of you are ever looking for something, let me know and if I own it i‘ll submit it✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Looks 5 - 8

I'm just gonna keep using the Jessica Rabbit mic, it's scoring well for me. It sucks you can't use auras with it tho. I'm currently in 4th, 1st place is for sure a ticket buyer and I think 2nd might be as well, so she's just scoring really high!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Didn’t score too well but I love the outfit regardless!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @EmCharlotte i’m so glad voters like my look I think it’s all in that hair+makeup combo 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Can someone submit these earrings if they are available to buy with diamonds please?
    stacy9491 said:
    Can someone submit these earrings if they are available to buy with diamonds please?
    Are you iOS? I won't have another ticket until 3:15pm central, but I'll submit them for you.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    stacy9491 said:
    Are you iOS? I won't have another ticket until 3:15pm central, but I'll submit them for you.
    Yes I am IOS! Thank you so much. I’m EST time. 
    stacy9491 said:
    stacy9491 said:
    Yes I am IOS! Thank you so much. I’m EST time. 
    I'll tag you when I submit them!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @stacy9491 are you on IOS? I can submit it in around 5 hours and in the rest of my looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Look 9 inspo from @AmandaMKkh , thank you💜 I wanted to try this jumpsuit but was afraid it wouldnt do well, so when I saw it did so good for you I was like yay😂. Plus my TS BOARD🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    @TrashleyKKH I am and thank you! I’ve only been playing for three months but I have the rest of that holiday outfit. I have the dress and shoes. 
    @beachespeaches thank you so, so, so much! I’m glad I’ll have the completed outfit. I’ll have to get the bracelet eventually. 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I would have loved to get the dress atleast. This SYS makes me sad and mad at the same time. 
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Yay @Areys I’m so happy you found it!! 😁
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    can someone submit the gift box and chocolate mug for me? i know there's two so either of them are good 🥺

Did anyone else get lucky with the five star weekend box? I ended up with the eyeshadow as well but it looks super strange. 
    I mainly wanted the shoes as I just started and don’t have a lot of accessories, shoes, jewelry and purses. 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

I have to say this week , my  SYS have so many ups and downs. Initially I was extremely demotivated to even post and participate this SYS   but Holy moly, someone on my top 3 TS just disappear. I assume the doll was a hacker? I am so confused and curious!  

Probably uninstalled the game!  I’m getting close to doing the same 😒
    Please tell me if this will ever become available? What weekend did it come out on? I want this necklace so badly!

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’ve never seen this dress before! Is it worth 25 diamonds? I just bought some earrings I’d never seen for 10 diamonds as well.
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @stacy9491 That necklace was a T$ item. I don't think Glu has said whether or not T$ items can be bought with diamonds.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @stacy9491

It was a SYS TS item in a previous update. I'm not sure if SYS items will ever be available to purchase with diamonds(since they are considered exclusive)unless Glu makes it possible in future updates
    @katiealexandraa what does t$ mean?
    @ChristinayPaiz ugh huge bummer. Thank you so much. I’ve been waiting for this particular necklace.