🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts

I have to say this week , my  SYS have so many ups and downs. Initially I was extremely demotivated to even post and participate this SYS   but Holy moly, someone on my top 3 TS just disappear. I assume the doll was a hacker? I am so confused and curious!  

She’s either a hacker or just restarted her game. 🤐
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m honored @Scarletkkh I love your style and this jumpsuit always works for me ✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I only now realised TS items are not available with diamonds, I was sure they are same as any other item. My heart just broke a little 💔 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    But trendsetters items just aren't available for purchase because it's not time yet, right? Or I still don't understand how diamond items work. 🤷🏻‍♀️

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

5th and 6th looks. 🥰

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    After having crappy scores since the beginning I finally managed to break 50 with an outfit that I thought would only get me 20 votes lol too bad it isn't going to change anything since my T$$$$$$$$ board is full of TB.

At this point I'm just submitting looks that I really like, I don't even care about my tank anymore. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Instead of the earrings can someone do this dress instead? I’m sorry 😑
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    @stacy9491 I will
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @katiealexandraa I only now realised TS items are not available with diamonds, I was sure they are same as any other item. My heart just broke a little 💔 
    But trendsetters items just aren't available for purchase because it's not time yet, right? Or I still don't understand how diamond items work. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think T$ (trendsetters) is a year old yet, so it might just not be time yet! Maybe Glu will give us an answer as to whether or not T$ items will be available for diamonds at the one-year mark, or included in future throwback boxes/sales?

@KalindaKing
    @eggsandbananas
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    I slept in and missed a ticket but it doesn't even matter because I'll be 4th place either way 🙄 really in a KKH slump and can't be bothered to give a damn about SYS this weekend
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    @beachespeaches you’re the best, thank you so much! I wish I could help you in some way! I appreciate the help ladies. Another question, where do I get highlighter? I see some dolls that have WAY more definition in the cheeks. How does that happen??

How do you get cheek definition like this??
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @stacy9491 it's a makeup that you have to buy with $$ -- the offer comes up every now and again like fashion goals 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    @nubcake oh gosh. How much is that? 😑🙈
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @stacy9491 I believe it’s $9.99 in US dollars! Not sure about other currencies 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @judithkkh this one? I get my ticket in 45 minutes so if you're gonna be on I can submit it!

Unfortunately I don't have the other one or the gift 😩

@Basak do you still need it? because if so then I'll tag you as well when I submit my look with it!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen its that you? 😍

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Next update will be the one year anniversary of trendsetters, so they wouldn't be available for diamonds yet regardless. However, this current update is the one year anniversary of the beta sys event with the super long ponytail, black sparkle gown and shoes, and they are not available for diamonds. So I think that perhaps SYS and TS items will be excluded from diamonds.
    iOS
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

i’m so obsessed with this clutch 🥰🥺
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Most recent look.

Passed one (constant) TB but remain in 3rd behind two more. And I’m guessing the TB I just passed will immediately purchase another triple death combo now since she can’t keep up with my scores at all otherwise (just like #1 and 2); they all just suck.
    edited November 2019
    @stacy9491 I don’t think this dress is available for diamonds yet, can anyone confirm or prove me wrong, please? 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
    @AliBryant @katiealexandraa @kkh_clarice thanks for clarifying, I forgot TS is there for such a short time, feels like years! 🙄😁
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Finally got that butterfly aura. Thanks for the heads up lovelies 😍🦋

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Oh, forgot to submit my worst scoring look; this is the one I intentionally had submitted as a hot mess to discourage that one doll from copying every single look; so obviously, I had my boyfriend do it sans any instructions, and he mixed pearls, gold and silver. I thought that alone would be enough to make this look tank. Lol. 

• SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

Hi girls! My best looks so far. I also had many Ups and downs in this event. Its Hard to feel it. I tried more casual Look and got about 32 points. Gowns were about 37-39🤷‍♀️ currently I'm 5th. 3 first places are ticket buyers. I would like to save that 5th 🙏
  • SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

And this one 😉
    @Carol Davida Your doll is so stunning; I want that rose so badly! 😍 maybe I'll have the diamonds after another 6 months of playing SYS, hah.