🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Welcome @ovsyanicus! Glad you’re here to join the uprising mutiny, haha. And no worries, your English is perfect! 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny wow tysm doll for your amazing compliment 😊🤗🥰
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

I have to say this week , my  SYS have so many ups and downs. Initially I was extremely demotivated to even post and participate this SYS   but Holy moly, someone on my top 3 TS just disappear. I assume the doll was a hacker? I am so confused and curious!  

Beautiful outfits 😍

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @thallisa omg yes! i'm sorry for the late reply but thank you so much babe 🤎
  • camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    karmilife said:
    Hey Glu mobile! this game is good, i play for a long time. but trandsetter is terrible thing! There is no chance to win without buying tickets! its not fear! is it fear to play hard, play every ticket for 3 days and don’t get playce in trandsetter because somebody can just buy a lot of tickets??? it is sucks! By trandsetter Glu mobile is showing that only money matters for them ! not players!!! and it’s not right! only because of players you exist! trandsetter is terrible thing and there no place for it in a game! games made for entertainment! by trandsetter you making so many players feel anger, hate, somebody even cry!!! This emotions you making with your trandsetter!!! because its made unfair!!! who maked trandsetter in this game is such a idiot! this is not pokerroom !!! with raises and rereises !!! many players are lower than 18 years old!!! so i’m asking you Glu mobile to remove trandsetter from game ! or make impassible to just buy a lot of tickets and win!!! who agree like and comment agree!!!
    This is my first comment ever but I absolutely 100 percent do not agree with you. I follow you on instagram and I love your outfits and saw this so I decided to create an account myself to reply to you. It still wouldnt be fair if they separated all ticket buyers into one group. Some people buy only 1 ticket sometimes to get ahead or even to win. Why should they go against the ticket buyers who buy 12 tickets for only buying 1 single ticket? It doesnt even make sense and with all due respect I hope Glu doesnt take this post seriously. IT would kill KKH if they eliminate trendsetters or change the game. Or get creative and wait a few hours before the game starts to get a chance at winning since most people start playing as soon as the game begins. This whole post is coming off as very immature, honestly. 
  • Eden_xoEden_xo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH maybe the doll in your T$ group changed her name? 
  • camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    People might hate me for this but!... It wouldn’t be fair either to separate the ticket buyers from non ticket buyers and here’s why:

1: If Glu decides to separate ticket buyers from non ticket buyers then I’d expect every single person who buys tickets to come in 1st place. People buy tickets to come first and earn all of the items and it wouldn’t be fair to splurge on buying tickets when you can’t get anything still because someone buys more.

2: Even if Glu separates ticket buyers from non ticket buyers people that don’t buy tickets will still complain that they didn’t come in 1st place. 

And lastly... Items that are offered in Trendsetters are EXCLUSIVE, which means NOT EVERYONE CAN WIN THEM. 💔
    Finally someone with common sense! BTW I love your instagram :) I also wanna add that more times than not I've won 1st by starting a few hours later than everyone else and I dont lose any tickets!  And every point you make is very logical. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen its that you? 😍

Yes! You caught me! Hope I got your vote 😜
    Android
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @judithkkh just submitted it! 

@Basak if you can't vote in like 40 minutes then ill try to unlock it by the end of the event! 
  • AbbyFrank_98AbbyFrank_98 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hey all, I’m new to the forum, so please don’t bite my head off for saying this. Why is ticket buying a bad thing? I know some may feel it’s unfair and puts non-ticket buyers at a disadvantage but so does being new and not having access to the nicer clothes, hair, and props. During each SYS event, I see players dressed in really nice clothes and hair from Kollection boxes and Shop My Closet limited offers. Ofc those looks do better in voting. 

I understand everyone might not have the money to purchase tickets or just choose not to. Just like others can’t or choose not to purchase VIP subscriptions, shop my closet looks, and use diamonds to buy Kollections and throw back items.

I just don’t think it’s right to make others feel bad for their choices to buy tickets during these SYS events. Trust me. .  We’re probably kicking ourselves enough without your help. Lol. . I”ll admit I bought the ticket bundle that was offered and several more trying to chase down a player who must’ve used 20 tickets at the start of the game. (I really wanted that hair). Guess what? She’s still in first place, and I still probably won’t win the hair and will be left with nothing but ticket buyers’ remorse. 

With that being said, I do agree there should be a cap put in place for how many tickets can be bought or used per event and a maximum number of votes which automatically removes a player from the voting pool upon reaching that number and locks in their rewards and gives others a chance to win.

A game shouldn’t cause this much stress. Especially when it’s meant to help us escape the reality and stresses of our everyday lives. Hopefully we can all try to focus more on enjoying the game and experience even if we don’t place within top 5 every week. 

Now that I’ve spoken my mind. . Hopefully I won’t get banned from here and will be allowed to return. Have a great day, everyone. 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Ofc you got my vote! @Rumpelstilzchen 💗

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa The look is available for voting now? Gotta run to the voting booth 🤪 Thank you for submitting the hot chocolate, I hope I can find your doll 🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Basak I submitted it 15 minutes ago, so I think it'll appear in the voting booth in like 25 minutes!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    cntarr said:
    @stacy9491  It means death, and despair, and broken hearts. RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

OMG this made my day! Lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Is this toe nail polish I see or do my eyes deceive me 🧐
    Is this a new thing? It is glitching on and off every now and then. 
    - Emmy
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    The toe nails change colour when you dye it. Its a new thing with those shoes. @Bear_KKH
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

@SisSnappedLikeThanos did I just spotted you? 😍
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    The only reason why i submitted this weekend is to get the purse and im very happy 

that’s for amateurs
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @AbbyFrank_98 Why is Ticket buying a bad thing? Honestly I don’t think it is. But personally certain TB themselves have abused that system. Also why spend so much in ticket buying to earn ONE piece of hair? Seriously? I believe they can buy K stars and so on to build there closet with that money going to tickets. But theirs some people in this world who simply want to have everything and they don’t care if it means being unfair in competition. I’m talking about those ticket buyers that I have encountered (not you). I mean the ones that don’t care if the doll in 2nd is submitting gorgeous on theme looks. They will take her place, make it impossible for her to catch up, by having a score of 600 and she’s at 120. It is ridiculous, unfair and doesn’t feel like trendsetters, where the best dressed doll will win 1st. It’s actually the complete opposite every week and I’m getting really sick of losing to a basic asf doll who clearly is just being greedy as she claims 1st with an overwhelming score and the event started 2 hours ago 🙃
    IOS doll 💞

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I just submitted that rose dress! @stacy9491

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @beachespeaches thank you! I love your doll! Please tell me how she does!! 💜
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    How long does it take to see your doll?
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited November 2019
    stacy9491 said:
    How long does it take to see your doll?
    I'm not sure. Does anyone know?
    edit: I think it could take an hour but I'm not 100% sure
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine