šŸ—³ļø SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @camillekkh I think it's very fair to separate ticket buyers to non ticket buyers! Dosen't matter if you buy 20 tickets or 1 ticket it's a advantage towards those who don't buy tickets! Issue for ticket buyers it will no longer be easy taking first place BUT it will become a bidding war nightmare between ticket buyers! While the non ticket buyers will enjoy the event and finally be a fair game and win first place becuase they earned it. If Glu were actually smart they would use this to there advantage and do the separation not only will they keep thereĀ loyal players happy but possibly make double off what they make off tickeybuyers!Ā 
    Android doll šŸ’™
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    What look are we on? I think I missed one
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    there are people who do not understand that the issue of TS is to win who has the best appearances in the opinion of voters
    English is not my first language šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
    Android, add me:Ā 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @FilipaKKH there is a NazarĆ© Tedesco on your ranking? šŸ‘€ if yes thats me!!!Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I just submitted #10
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @judithkkh @Basak the voting just finishedĀ šŸ˜©Ā I'm assuming you didn't see me, so I'll try to unlock the chocolate later!Ā 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa I was voting for maybe 6 or 7 rounds but couldnā€™t see your doll. šŸ˜­

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Anyone who has bought the bundle, are you able to buy more than one? Iā€™m pretty sure the TBs in my trendsetters bought it but now theyā€™re submitting even more looks so Iā€™m wondering if they took the deal again.
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @stacy9491 @beachespeaches I think that takes about 45 minutes to 55 minutes to be able to see a look on the voting boothĀ 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited November 2019

@VeraRose_kkh Just submitted the hair if youā€™re still looking for it ā˜ŗļø
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Girl, yes!!! I had no idea it was you, your looks are amazing! Hoping at least one of us survives with all these ticket buyers in the middle. It's so much more exciting when there's someone from the forum in the TS group. ByĀ the way, your name gave me a hell of good laugh!! (Adorei a referĆŖncia ao meme šŸ˜‚)
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ ā€¢ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    Finally a decent score, all my other looks were scoring in the 40's

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @jhabs The triple threat? Itā€™s a one time buy.Ā 
    IOS doll šŸ’ž

• AbbyFrank_98AbbyFrank_98 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @thallisa I can only speak for myself regarding why I choose to buy tickets vs kstars or Kollection boxes. I just started playing about a couple months ago after originally playing in 2014 for a brief period and losing my entire closet Iā€™d earned and paid for.. Since then so many new things were added. I didnā€™t even know what Kollections was, so I always bypassed it. Also, it costs a lot more to buy several $4.99 Ā star packs (which is what it might take to open multiple Kollection boxes depending on what prize youā€™re trying to win. There have been times I did spend my last 70 kstars on a box just to get a pair of earrings or a pair of ugly shoes. To me the Kollection boxes cost more as the cost pure K stars increase each time you open a box and is more of a gamble. If i can buy 3 tickets for .99 a piece or now for $2.99 with the bundle, itā€™s more cost efficient than spending $20 + dollars on Kollection boxes trying to chase after a hair, outfit, and shoe bundle and instead getting a single shirt or scarf. It just seems more costly and more of a gamble to buy Kollection boxes,

I understand the frustration of vets putting in hard work. Like I said I had to start all over after spending tons of money on this game and couldnā€™t even get a 1/3 of my purchases back. (My game didnā€™t save)

I have been trying to buy more items for my closet when I get the chance, but many of those hairstyles and clothes arenā€™t available anymore, and some of the items are very expensive. SYS is the best way to gain items imo. Also, all ticket buyers donā€™t submit horrible off theme looks ; ) itā€™s just those who do that make it a bit frustrating. Unfortunately there isnā€™t a way to please everyone, and I can imagine that makes the job for Glu workers even harder. I hope eventually they can reach a resolution that leaves everyone satisfied.Ā 
    @thallisa also there is nothing worse than taking a gamble with 50 k stars and getting energy instead of a cute dress. Grrrrrr
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @thallisa also there is nothing worse than taking a gamble with 50 k stars and getting energy instead of a cute dress. Grrrrrr
    If you look at my TS board you will see there is something worse than thatšŸ˜‰. And my TS board is not the only one, many more dolls are loosing spots because of this issue.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @soundspretty I did look 10 a few minutes ago. So I think we are suppose to be on look 10šŸ’š
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just submitted #10

Phew thanks. My timer stopped Fri night and I couldn't tell bc ticket users are skewing the results and made it seem like I was a look behind.
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Nothing yet šŸ’”
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    Girl, yes!!! I had no idea it was you, your looks are amazing! Hoping at least one of us survives with all these ticket buyers in the middle. It's so much more exciting when there's someone from the forum in the TS group. ByĀ the way, your name gave me a hell of good laugh!! (Adorei a referĆŖncia ao meme šŸ˜‚)
    I say the same to you!! Hey I screenshot our moment of glory, look:

I would love if our positions stayed like this... sad too see that ticketbuyers already made their moves.Ā 
    (Kkkk eu fico sĆ³ a NazarĆ© tentando entender essas compradoras de tickets. VocĆŖ Ć© de Portugal nĆ©?)Ā 
    Anyway, good luck to us šŸ€

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    If you look at my TS board you will see there is something worse than thatšŸ˜‰. .
    This just made me burst out laughing lmao @Scarletkkh
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @kkh_clarice I wish we'd be able to freeze it so it'd stay like that!! (Ficamos ambas que nem a NazarĆ© mesmo. E sou sim!)Ā 
    May the odds be ever in our favor šŸ˜‚ ā€” because let's admit it: SYS is nothing more than an adapted version of Hunger Games.
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ ā€¢ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Iā€™m currently second so I wanted photographic evidenceĀ  :D Iā€™m in the UK tho so watch me drop down to 7th or something by the time I wake up
    Hannah šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Violet is my doll. iOS player āœØ
    šŸ‘»šŸ’€šŸŽƒšŸ¦‡šŸ•øšŸ•·āš°ļøšŸ”®šŸ–¤
    PM me for FB add info! Letā€™s be friends šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø
    @Scarletkkh how am I ā€œstealing a spotā€? Buying tickets doesnā€™t guarantee I receive a vote. I still have to style a good look. I could buy a ton of tickets and style all poor looks and still wouldnā€™t do well. The fact Iā€™m spending money motivates me even more to style the best look I can and not just submit some subpar look. So if I win anything, I earned it. When Iā€™m submitting looks that get an average of 48, 49, and 53 votes, then Iā€™m not stealing anything. If it bothers you that much that people are purchasing tickets and ā€œstealingā€ spots, then why not purchase them yourself to make it fair? As I stated, itā€™s less cheaper (6.99 for a bundle of 12) to buy SYS event tickets than buying star packs for Kollection items.Ā 

Even with ticket buying, thereā€™s no guarantee of winning the most coveted top spot. Itā€™s all a gamble. There have been times I didnā€™t purchase any tickets at all, and lost to those who had the edge by purchasing tickets.There has also been times like now that I purchased tickets but someone else purchased more and styled good looks and beat me out of the top spot. I canā€™t get mad at anyone for choosing to take advantage of what the game allows us to do. Buying tickets gives those who purchase them an advantage just like choosing to buy other in game offers. That is the perk that comes with it. Just like those who purchase VIP and other game offers receive a perk. All Iā€™m saying is it doesnā€™t make sense to blame those who take advantage of the paid perks. It seems because you choose NOT to purchase tickets, you expect others to do the same.

My reasonable suggestion is to just start purchasing tickets to even the playing field until GLU decides to remove the ticket buying option, if they ever do.Ā 

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    My heart is brokenĀ