🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I'm sorry @stacy9491 I thought it had been more than a year since we got that dress 😞
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I have 4 ticket buyers on my TS and just like I have some girls struggling to at least stay in fifth place, I wouldn't mind losing to people who would really be sending appearances that match the theme, but it's not unfair for you to send appearances with the theme, have enough points to stay in place and someone came and took it off, so every week that goes by the SYS is getting worse and it just seems to get worse
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @beachespeaches it’s okay! 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Look 10. I was in 5th place for like 5 seconds😂. Got pushed back to 7th place. 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
     @Basak Did you still need the hot cocoa? I have a ticket and can submit it whenever!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Areys Omg that would be great, I couldn’t find it. 😭

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Very well said 👏 @katiealexandraa!
    Android
    @Basak just submitted it! ✨

(I think someone else wanted it as well but I can’t find who it was!! hopefully they see this)
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Gosh I'm loving the simplicity of your look doll @Scarletkkh so stunning 😍😍😍😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @kkh_clarice I wish we'd be able to freeze it so it'd stay like that!! (Ficamos ambas que nem a Nazaré mesmo. E sou sim!) 
    May the odds be ever in our favor 😂 — because let's admit it: SYS is nothing more than an adapted version of Hunger Games.
    Every thursday before I submit any look I say to myself "may the odds be ever on MY favor" hahaha 
    I love finding people who understands my main language 🤩

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Areys Thank you for submitting it! 💞 I will start voting in a few minutes!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 5-8. I'm following @Rikk 's suggestions and I'm submitting my favourite dresses only, I'm having fun this time! 
    Android
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Compromise? Top 3 get final wardrobe prize. Extend top 5 wardrobe prize to top 10 and keep all other rewards (dye, k-stars, energy) as is. First place gets additional prize of say, 3 or 5 diamonds?
    👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
    This is a hell a good suggestion, first place would still get something that no one else would but at the same time more people can enjoy the prizes.
  • AbbyFrank_98AbbyFrank_98 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @katiealexandraa Again, I’m not “stealing” any spot. The spot belongs to whomever styles the best looks or submits the most looks. Which is why there’s a message that pops up that clearly states “keep submitting looks to get more votes!” Obviously this is how Glu meant for the game to be played. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be any clear winner if we all submitted the exact amount of looks and all scored well. I’m not sure what people don’t understand about this concept. You win not only based on how good your looks are but also how many looks you’ve submitted. It would be great if there was a perfect fair world where everyone opted not to buy extra tickets to make it fair; however it isn’t. This makes the game a challenge.

Furthermore, I don’t go into a game with the intention of buying tickets because I score pretty well without it, but when it’s an item. I clearly want e.g. hair and a bunch of ticket buyers are leading the pack, then I too will buy tickets.

Lastly, if I didn’t “steal’ the spot it would’ve been stolen by another ticket buyer. Each event I enter there are at least 2 or 3 ticket buyers. If you can’t beat them than join them. It’s meaningless to complain and try to dictate how others choose to play their game. If I feel the need to purchase tickets if it’s an item I really want and can, then I will continue to until the option is no longer available. 
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Did anyone post the Christmas earrings by chance?
    @Basak voting just finished! Did you find it?
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Melanie_HoltMelanie_Holt Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Just got the new hair colour so I just had to submit a look with this dress, despite the fact that I don’t like blue in closet😅

And how to get these earrings? Want them so bad since I saw them in throwback sale, but had no luck 😒
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @jhabs lmaoo good catch.  
    iOS player since July 2014