🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited November 2019
    All I can say is... It’s really sad to me that when it comes a new SYS event Dolls go bat 💩 crazy on each other. Why can’t we all get along and stop shaming each other, complain about someone’s outfits, who buys tickets and who doesn’t. 😥 This whole situation is getting tiresome and it shows how nasty people can be... 💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @camillekkh I think it's very fair to separate ticket buyers to non ticket buyers! Dosen't matter if you buy 20 tickets or 1 ticket it's a advantage towards those who don't buy tickets! BUT of course that will be a issue for ticket buyers because it will no longer be fun snatching first place anytime they want BUT it will become a bidding war nightmare between ticket buyers! While the non ticket buyers will enjoy the event and finally be fair to win first place becuase they earned it. If Glu were actually smart they would use this to there advantage and do the separation not only will they keep there loyal players happy but possibly make double off what they make off tickeybuyers! 
    This right here would be a total discrimination against people that spend and actually keep this game alive.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Melanie_HoltMelanie_Holt Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Didn’t try to hide it, just didn’t advertised it :) and that picture was uploaded accidentaly, so its just my fail :D  
    and what can I say-wouldn’t be sad if I would be blocked or smth, because I was addicted, had golden vip for few months(56,99€/month), spent tons of real money and just after I hacked the game, I came back to my life and don’t play all day, just 1-2h/week. 🙌  so feel free to hate me for that 🙂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Looks 5-8. I'm following @Rikk 's suggestions and I'm submitting my favourite dresses only, I'm having fun this time! 
    This is signature @Chloè_KKH! Love it 😍 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @thallisa i didn't find you either babe but i appreciate that so much 🤍
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    This mercury retrograde is not playing with us from people coming out of nowhere to defend ticket buying and fraudulent games coming to light,this week is intense on another level. 
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Any information about this dress?
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    Any information about this dress?

That dress is a SYS prize, it was in December :)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KaylaJ the same thing happened to me- saw someone in my group I suspected of being a hacker, didn’t report and then saw her on Instagram with her top prizes. I also agree with what you said about TS being unfair as long as hackers can access it. I know ticket buyers get a lot of flack here, but in my eyes hackers are the number 1 trendsetters problem. If you all check our latest discovered hacker’s post history, she won the angel hair last week and in doing so, she took that hair away from players who play a fair game. 
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @TamaraHills oh no. Bummer! I didn’t start playing until over the summer. Thank you!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You cant post private messages  I'm sorry. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @ChristinayPaiz Oh my god i was literally just talking with someone in real life about how much things are being effected by retrograde this time, so funny to see someone talk about it on here!
    But seriously, thinking we finally we heard and have positive changes to Trendsetters only to have record high numbers of ticket buyers- very retrograde.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I am not changing anyones content. But a screenshot of a private message is against the rules.    I am sorry.  But I had to take it down.

I am not being snarky, and when I say I am sorry, I mean it.  I've played the game from 2 weeks after the beginning.  I love the dolls, like I loved and cherished my barbies as a child.  I am sorry there is so much change and sadness here, I love the forum as well.  But please understand, I had to remove it.  :(<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    The person who posted that was really brave. I saw it and I know I wasn’t the only one. Like @judithkkh said, you can’t delete the truth
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    This has not been a good weekend but, we can all get through this!!💖💜💖💜 @kokokokonut I love you💜💜💖💜💖💜 and I’m positive every doll on the forum loves you too💖💖 you are amazing and we all love you, you are such a goddess!! And to all the fighting this weekend, look at the gif above!!💜💖💜 love you dolls!!