🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    If anyone wants to private message me about what post was deleted, my nosey self will thank you eternally😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Ok, next time someone sees a @MarianHolt, please send me a dm.  Especially on weekends it's hard to catch things.  And thanks for the road map to the picture proving it for me.  ;)    

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Deleted. I don’t think you the dolls who disagreed understood what I was saying.
  • camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited November 2019
    FilipaKKH said:
    @camillekkh
    First of all, welcome to the Glu forum.
    Allow me to intervene. I don't think you're being fair. SYS was made so you'd get a chance to WIN exclusive items, rather than buying them. You are already able to buy a bunch of items through limited time offers, such as #FashionGoals, or to spend your k-stars in kollections, gift boxes and kloset items.
    SYS, on the other hand, was intended to be innovative as it would let people with less purchasing power to acquire certain items. This was great because although certain people wouldn't get items through limited time offers and others, they'd be able to WIN new items by other means. This was a great initiative because it was a good way to satisfy more loyal and longtime players who, while lacking purchasing power, still love to play KKH. 
    In theory, SYS is a game where the best looks win - as simple as that. It's a game where people need to respect certain rules, please the voters and make looks that fit the theme. If players play by these rules and have the best score of the group, would you expect them not to be mad if 90% of ticket buyers make looks off theme and still win nevertheless? Why doesn't Glu make SYS disappear if they just wish to sell these items instead of making people deserve them? It puts non-ticket buyers at a disadvantage, and this it's not the same as being a new player. My first SYS event was a disaster but I didn't complain, not even one tiny bit, because I knew I would be able to overcome that by getting more items in the future. The more I played, the more items I'd get, and I'd eventually be able to play with looks that would please the voters. It's not the same as playing against ticket buyers all the time. This isn't a disadvantage that players can eventually overcome through their own efforts or by simply playing the game. It's not the same. People are allowed to express their frustration and it's not immature to do so.
    Thanks I appreciate your welcoming. I gotta say I did come off a little rough in my other comments but I'm very passionate about this subject because whats 'fair" is subjective and can mean so many things to different people. I do agree there should be some kind of cap as to how many tickets one buys but I still firmly stand with my opinion about everything that I said. One thing that I'm not getting is, how would it be fair then if theres so many people who HACK their games in order to get all the accessories, clothes and basically everything in the wardrobe and in collections, yet they will go against regular people like me who has worked very hard to get everything I have, but then I'm gonna be competing against these hackers who dont buy tickets but have everything in the wardrobe thanks to a hack and will obviously get the majority of the votes. Does that even sound fair? And it's very likely this would happen since hacks are getting extremely popular.. Ps I wanna add that I know theres a lot of non hackers but theres just no way in knowing these days. My questions stands, how would this still be fair?
  • camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    @camillekkh

Start later, you say. It’s easier to win, you say.

All I said is get creative lol I've started 5 hours, 12 hours even 2 days later just to get first place and it almost always works. And i rarely buy tickets ;)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I will say 1 thing about hacked games, very often an update comes along and takes their games out. Permanently. it takes them months to get around it. Meanwhile the legit games carry on, undisturbed.  

Baba's birthday is tomorrow.  I have presents to wrap, &dolls to dress for the look  #11 (I'm behind).  Sending warm thoughts to all legit players.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited November 2019
    All I said is get creative lol I've started 5 hours, 12 hours even 2 days later just to get first place and it almost always works. And i rarely buy tickets ;)
    I almost always start a few hours late because I have school and I've won first place twice. Every other time there's been a ticket buyer so that's like, < 10-15% chance of no TBs 🤷🏻‍♀️ The one and only time I started a full day late I had 2 or 3 TBs in my group so I'm losing faith in the whole "start late" strategy. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I always start 2 or 3 hours late because I work nights and its better for my sleep schedule.... I have been in a group without ticket buyers once...if starting late works for people I think its just a fluke
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    If anyone wants to private message me about what post was deleted, my nosey self will thank you eternally😂
    SAME can someone please fill my nosey ass in 🤣 I actually saw the comment too! It was like "I don't care if I get banned blah blah" but I had 3 pages of unread comments so I went to read those first... and by the time I got all caught up it was gone 😢
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Ugh I would loveee to get these items😫
    Does anyone know where the unavailable items are from? I’m dying to know, I wish I could get these items! 
    (I don’t have enough diamonds to buy the other available items) 
    - xo 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    rosaline said:
    Does anyone know where the unavailable items are from? I’m dying to know, I wish I could get these items! 
    - xo 

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    rosaline said:
    - xo 

Thank you!! 😍
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @rosaline the hair is kims birthday which just happened so it won’t be available for another like year. The necklace is from this kollection, so it won’t ever be available for diamonds but the kollection is in rotation, I actually have it right now 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    oh my @EmCharlotte I love those looks. The second one looks so good dyed pink😻. I
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Thank you doll 😘 the dress actually looks so good in dyed colours!!! I love it! I can’t believe you are in SEVENTH with the looks you’ve been submitting, you deserve TOP SPOT ✨ also I love that pink hair and lip combo on you!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @EmCharlotte omg , I am living for your monochromatic looks! Not only the hair but the makeup as well! You are serving fashion head to  toe ! I have to get all the hair colours this coming vip for sure. 
    IOS Player 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH oh my goodness thank you!! I might do purple next! 😍 yes I wish I had the new hair colours too but I’m also waiting for the VIP!! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Look #10. Ive been doing really bad this sys, all my looks are scoring low 40’s or high 30’s. And I’m definitely not going to get the jumpsuit because I fell asleep early and missed one ticket. 😅
    Playing on IOS.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Wait, what? —

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997