🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Woww looks like I missed a lot. 😨
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Most recent four looks. The way my scores have been I won’t be reaching the jumpsuit so I’m just gonna do a couple of random outfits for my last two submissions. So if anyone on ios is looking for anything let me know and I’ll submit it if I have it.

I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @pinkrainbow I know. I swear every Saturday night I go to bed and when I wake up Sunday and look at forums, I’ve missed all the drama!
    I play on iOS
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 12. Wanted to try this dress since the start and again I was afraid it would score low but im not getting into the top 5 so yeah I dont care about the votes anymore. 46 is good enough for me😀. And thank you so so much @EmCharlotte for the compliment💖
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Basak this look didn't get the votes it deserved! 

I got frightened I wouldn't get the jumpsuit because I grossly miscalculated how many looks I had left... I didn't understand how, with only one look scoring less than 42, I couldn't get it! Well, 12, 13 and 14 equals 3 looks not 2...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Scarletkkh omg, your doll looks fab! You made me want the purple hair now! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    The average of my votes is 46.1 and I am 8th... how are you guys doing?😥
  • ovsyanicusovsyanicus Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    The average of my votes is 46.1 and I am 8th... how are you guys doing?😥
    My average is 43,8 and I’m on 7 position now.And #1 in my TS has over 930...it is very disappointing and I’m afraid that it will be like this all the time in future.even canceled my VIP yesterday😭 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Thank you @Suri_Madden I think your doll will look super cute with the purple hair. I love the blue on your doll😍💙. @dotti_h my average is 45.5  . In 7th place when I last checked and NO chance at all to place in top 5.
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My average is 49, I’m currently in second place having passed one of the TB. 
    Here are my looks, I hope that they can help other dolls to get decent scores, even if I know that they are rather fancy for a talk show but my first two looks with short cocktail dresses failed miserably.

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    ✨ not a comment about ticket buying or cheating ✨

I am having a monochrome moment and I finally broke 50! Yahooooo! I think I’ll submit more matchy-matchy looks with my remaining tickets cause I love being able to use these different hair colours! And this style in particular makes the hair look more multi toned and I love it! 

These are so ethereal and beautiful!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Look 12. Wanted to try this dress since the start and again I was afraid it would score low but im not getting into the top 5 so yeah I dont care about the votes anymore. 46 is good enough for me😀. And thank you so so much @EmCharlotte for the compliment💖
    Wow you’re making me really want that hair color now! 😂 I love it on the hair with the pearls!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Rikk oh my, thank you so much!!! I think the green is my favourite and it was the one I was most nervous about because I associate that hair colour with NPCs 😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I started this sys kinda really late so I'm surprised I'm 2nd rn, I don't want the hair style so I'm more than happy with second place! this weekend's been really good for me, my doll got her first kid and I swear they look so cute together 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    idky i cant get looks to vote on, is anyone else having this problem?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks

And I’m loving the earnables

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh that second look is stunning! What lip color are you using in that one?
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Dolls, @Chloè_KKH  and others,to clear up a misunderstanding. The banned person was banned for posting actual private info about a member.  That’s a big privacy issue and will pull you off any business owned forums.  Plus, it was a new account, with no history here. I think it was made just to post this private info.  So that’s that about the big ban.

and it’s the weekend, so I’m flying solo here, if the rules say you can’t post Private messages, I have to remove that post.  Did the poster get banned? No. Because it was a legit member here, not some flyby who flew in to post some private info.   But the forbidden material had to be removed.

I’m very sorry and sad all this is going on After reading the confusion I wanted you to understand about those 2  things.  

It’s Babas birthday.  I was in a boatload of pain 20 something years ago.  I honestly labored for 4 days, before they decided he wasn’t exiting, they’d go get him. He was 12 pounds and 8 ounces.  I was Normally a size  7 (when 7 meant small and size zero didn’t exist. ) so that butterball wasn’t leaving unassisted.  Happy birthday Baba
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

To whom it may concern.

I would very much like to sorta address all the misinformation that has been going on about me, but I won’t. I don’t like to condone or “expose” anyone and to “defend” myself I would indirectly do that. 

I apologize if the things that have been said about me made anyone feel any kind of way. I would love to open my PMs to anyone who had any will and talk this through but, honestly? I don’t have the emotional or energetic bandwidth to deal with a smear campaign online. I’m at a crucial moment of my life when I really need and wish to stay focused on my duties and responsibilities. This is just not a priority for me at this time.

Everyone will always have their opinions, perspectives and points of view. Whether I agree or not with them, I will always stand by that prerogative as a fundamental right of every and each human being.

Truth is relative, diversity is the sauce of life and tolerance is the conduit of peace. 

I adore this game. I’ve spent THOUSANDS of dollars on it. Some of it not even mine! But, more importantly, I’ve devoted LOTS of hours of my days for the past five years to it. Happily so! It’s given me so much and I will forever be grateful for everything that it brought me! 

Thank you for your time and attention. I wish you the best. And also, that this game will somehow become everything we desire and have a long, long life so we can enjoy it! I know things may look bad atm but I also know everything is always working out. I assure you!

XOXO, 

Amelia.

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @Areys
    I used this one with these lips and gloss

I won it in a past weekend event 😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My scores have been all over the place so I might not reach the last earnable but that's fine, I've actually had fun using some items I barely used because I was afraid they'd score low (which they did, lol) 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    How on earth will I get this?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @stacy9491 do 3 hour reality shows at bel air. Invite 4 guests (1 in living room, pool, main entrance, and dining room). It will take you like 26 energy without the bonus star and 19 energy with the star. You can finish by tonight! 
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @jhabs I never knew that thank you so much! Fingers crossed I can finish tonight! I’m in an eight hour task right now though. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @kokokokonut my post wasn't directed at you, of course. You've just applied the forum rules 😊
    Android