🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Besides the drama...how is everybody trendsetters going. I have manage to stay in top five but it has been a struggle. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @JaelynJax I've been switching between 1st and 2nd due to a ticket buyer so I'm hoping it ends well. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    One of my looks from this weekend... I love this bag and hairstyle 😍

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KKelley_kkh welcome to the forum! You can sit with us💁‍♀️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited November 2019
    no reprimand @KKelley_kkh , you will be welcomed like a new addition to the family.  As long as you’re respectful of other members, your opinions are welcome here.  
    You’re here now, stick around and see if it feels like a good fit for you.  If you need anything, feel free to reach out.
    and understand that the forum is not always so dramatic.  We have moments.  Then we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and just make sure everyone is ok, that’s supposed to be ok. 
    So Welcome @kKelly_kkh. Nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Eden_xoEden_xo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @KimsBestie the problem with your last argument is that buying nice things for your closet, doesn’t have a direct negative effect on someone else. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @camillekkh I think it's very fair to separate ticket buyers to non ticket buyers! Dosen't matter if you buy 20 tickets or 1 ticket it's a advantage towards those who don't buy tickets! BUT of course that will be a issue for ticket buyers because it will no longer be fun snatching first place anytime they want BUT it will become a bidding war nightmare between ticket buyers! While the non ticket buyers will enjoy the event and finally be fair to win first place becuase they earned it. If Glu were actually smart they would use this to there advantage and do the separation not only will they keep there loyal players happy but possibly make double off what they make off tickeybuyers! 
    This right here would be a total discrimination against people that spend and actually keep this game alive.

Image result for abby lee miller gifs
    It would be discrimination if Glu separates ticket buyers from players that don’t buy tickets. Unless Glu gives the 1st place to every single ticket buyer SINCE THEY SPEND THEIR REAL MONEY TO WIN THE ITEMS. You like it or not, but that’s the truth. 🙃 

Anyway... I feel like Glu won’t do that. We are all equal and deserve to be in the same group. It’s not other players fault that you refuse or can’t spend.

With that being said... You can feel salty all you want but I am right together with everyone else.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @KKelley_kkh I would’ve never known parties give you five star weekend points. I’ve only been playing for roughly three months. I’m not the greatest, so asking questions here seemed to be a good option. I just recently started asking questions. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Eden_xo said:
    @KimsBestie the problem with your last argument is that buying nice things for your closet, doesn’t have a direct negative effect on someone else. 
    It does have an effect on me like ticket buyer has an effect on none paying player. If we are thinking with our feelings and not using logic here then why someone should have more than me?! That’s what people say here, just in different context. 

WHY THEY ARE BUYING TICKETS WHEN I REFUSE TO DO SO!

No one is forcing anyone here to spend their cash so no one should force players not to spend as well. But here is always that pressure from people who refuse to spend on people that choose to spend. Glu provided the option to buy tickets so if someone choose to use that option, then they are NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG, you like it or not but that’s a fact. 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @JaelynJax I've been switching between 1st and 2nd due to a ticket buyer so I'm hoping it ends well. 
    That’s good, I have had to work my way from 7th place into the top five. I had instant ticket buyers on the first day. The top two have been switching back and forth so it will be interesting to see how it ends with those two 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    @KKelley_kkh I would’ve never known parties give you five star weekend points. I’ve only been playing for roughly three months. I’m not the greatest, so asking questions here seemed to be a good option. I just recently started asking questions. 
    Reality shows are the fastest way to get event points either during the week or for professional events (and reality show events obviously!). You can invite 4 people over that will give you bonus points, and fill up your meter as quickly as possible. You’ll spend 18-19 energy per reality show IF you have the gold bonus star at the beginning.
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @ellyelephant sadly it only gave me the option to have two friends be in the party. Think I need to add more people. 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited November 2019
    stacy9491 said:
    I restarted playing the game in February after a break of almost 2 years so don't worry about that, I didn't know either that 3h reality show gigs were the fastest way to finish a weekend event. 

Also, another tip, if the event is a dating one, only do your dates in Monstrobull in LAX or Oak in Soho, chose the 650$ wine task as it is the fastest way to finish a date with only 4 energy. It costs a bit so I would recommend to save up some money before the event. 

Also, @KKelley_kkh you didn't need to be that rude with her. She was simply asking a question.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Omg...what the hell has been happening here? I've been away for 3 days so only just catching up. Sorry for rehashing it, but if anyone wants to PM me this deleted post I'd be grateful. I pay for Gold VIP and sometimes buy the odd star pack and if something shady is going on with GLU then I'd like all the info to consider as to whether I continue to spend my money on them...
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • KKelley_kkhKKelley_kkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    no reprimand @KKelley_kkh , you will be welcomed like a new addition to the family.  As long as you’re respectful of other members, your opinions are welcome here.  
    You’re here now, stick around and see if it feels like a good fit for you.  If you need anything, feel free to reach out.
    and understand that the forum is not always so dramatic.  We have moments.  Then we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and just make sure everyone is ok, that’s supposed to be ok. 
    So Welcome @kKelly_kkh. Nice to meet you.
    Thank you for the warm welcome! I have no idea how to navigate through this forum. I'm trying to learn. 
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @mikaylachimo
    thank you so much, doll 💕 
    I appreciate your help - xo
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Okay that was disappointing... I will most likely end up in 3rd rank. I'll get the dress, dye and kstars at least!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @stacy9491 i didnt know either until i just asked! its smart to do. do you have the hair already?
    uh hi
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Okay that was disappointing... I will most likely end up in 3rd rank. I'll get the dress, dye and kstars at least!

wow but how did this get only 36 votes??? its a great look
    uh hi
  • KKelley_kkhKKelley_kkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    @KKelley_kkh I’m sorry but you came off extremely nasty to @stacy9491 there was no need to get nasty with her. She asked a simple question, we’ve all been to a point we didn’t know that info. I know I said I wasn’t posting anymore but I can not sit by and let someone speak to another member that way. There’s so much drama lately, can’t we all just be nice to each other?
    I didn't mean to sound rude, I was in awe of her actually. She's surpassed me (by far,) and I imagined her tap tap tapping away. One of the many reasons I loathe texting and typing. Things can always be read in a way completely different than intended. My apologies stacey9491 https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/profile/stacy9491