🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @camillekkh I think it's very fair to separate ticket buyers to non ticket buyers! Dosen't matter if you buy 20 tickets or 1 ticket it's a advantage towards those who don't buy tickets! BUT of course that will be a issue for ticket buyers because it will no longer be fun snatching first place anytime they want BUT it will become a bidding war nightmare between ticket buyers! While the non ticket buyers will enjoy the event and finally be fair to win first place becuase they earned it. If Glu were actually smart they would use this to there advantage and do the separation not only will they keep there loyal players happy but possibly make double off what they make off tickeybuyers! 
    This right here would be a total discrimination against people that spend and actually keep this game alive.

Image result for abby lee miller gifs
    It would be discrimination if Glu separates ticket buyers from players that don’t buy tickets. Unless Glu gives the 1st place to every single ticket buyer SINCE THEY SPEND THEIR REAL MONEY TO WIN THE ITEMS. You like it or not, but that’s the truth. 🙃 

Anyway... I feel like Glu won’t do that. We are all equal and deserve to be in the same group. It’s not other players fault that you refuse or can’t spend.

With that being said... You can feel salty all you want but I am right together with everyone else.

But that isn't how T$ works. Even if you spend money on tickets, there is no guarantee that you will get the items.

I don't think separating ticket buyers & non-ticket buyers is the best solution, but I think it is better than what we have now. 

You don't like this solution because T$ wouldn't be as easy for you. Right now, you are likely placed in a T$ group with mostly non-ticket buyers, and maybe a couple of people who buy tickets. When you like a T$ item but have not submitted the best looks (and are therefore not winning), it is much easier for you to now swoop in with your money and take first place from the person that is winning. Sometimes that person might try to reclaim their first-place win and buy tickets, forcing you to buy more to keep buying your way to the top. Even if you buy tickets, someone else could still buy more than you, meaning that you might not get the items. 

Separating players will allow those who want to compete with style to do so and alternatively players who want to compete with money to do so. Really it just creates a level playing field in both situations. It is easier for you now because you might be placed in a group with non-ticket buyers so you might have to only buy a 6 or 12 pack of tickets to make up for your poor scores. Being placed with other people who want to compete with money won't change the game much for you, it only ensures that the people you're competing with have the same mindset as you and are willing to buy tickets if they choose. Even now, you could have multiple ticket buyers in your group—if you buy tickets someone might buy more?? You're salty because you know you're benefiting from the fact that the majority of players are against this system, so you have a greater chance of buying your win and stealing first place with less tickets than if you were competing with only ticket buyers week after week.
    First of all I am not being salty unlike some people on here. Second of all I never do poorly in SYS events my looks always score from 40 to 50 votes. I sometimes, choose to buy tickets because:

1: I really like the items
    2: Sometimes I start the day or even two days later depending on how busy I am with real life and if I like the earnables I’ll spend as well to get them and the Trendsetters outfit in the process.

I don’t spend my money because I get “poor votes” because that’s never the case for me. 

And no one should judge people because they choose to spend! You don’t know why they are doing it maybe they don’t have the full wardrobe of cute outfits and they really want the TS prize who are you to judge someone? We don’t live their lives, we don’t pay their bills therefore we should care less where they choose to put their hard earned money in.

And my point still stands the same that Glu shouldn’t separate people in to two different groups ( I’ve explained why many times before).

And lastly, no one is stealing your 1st place when there’s the option to buy tickets, provided by the Glu themselves. Stealing would be if hackers would figure out the cheat on tickets. 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I say it every week and get loads of disagrees but whilst ticket buying is a legit method of gameplay it’s not ‘stealing’ first place. It sucks and it ruins the fun and makes TS rubbish to play BUT it’s totally valid as a way to win. And everyone who buys tickets to ‘reclaim’ first or to get ‘their rightful place’ back are the same as those who buy tickets in the first place because the end result is tickets are a lucrative business model for glu. 

I know everyone wants to think they should come first but default of TS is that only 1/30 can and the other 29 are going to be gutted one way or another. If it’s not ticket buying giving players the edge, it’s having the time to submit looks or having years worth of kloset items or having every kollection and fashion goals coveted piece to bump up their points. 

I said ages ago we should stop spending money on stuff so glu listens but was told that how people spend their money is their business; well ok, people are spending their money on tickets and that’s their business so... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 

Do I like never coming first despite getting high scores? No. Do I like that some TS winners only throw basic looks together? No. But I get it. Plus style is subjective - I see some looks getting mid 50s and I wouldn’t vote for them so I can’t judge. It’s just a really sucky system that is designed to make money but I always always say why would glu change it when they are winning? Whether you are buying tickets to win or to ‘reclaim’ a win, you’re still lining their pockets and they don’t care about your hierarchy of acceptability in ticket buying morals 

please know I hate TS in its current form but I just can’t get mad at individual players using tools they’re legit given to win 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    @ellyelephant sadly it only gave me the option to have two friends be in the party. Think I need to add more people. 
    Use the Konnections app. Put your preference on professional and add actors and producers!
    Ohemilie said:
    I say it every week and get loads of disagrees but whilst ticket buying is a legit method of gameplay it’s not ‘stealing’ first place. It sucks and it ruins the fun and makes TS rubbish to play BUT it’s totally valid as a way to win. And everyone who buys tickets to ‘reclaim’ first or to get ‘their rightful place’ back are the same as those who buy tickets in the first place because the end result is tickets are a lucrative business model for glu. 

I know everyone wants to think they should come first but default of TS is that only 1/30 can and the other 29 are going to be gutted one way or another. If it’s not ticket buying giving players the edge, it’s having the time to submit looks or having years worth of kloset items or having every kollection and fashion goals coveted piece to bump up their points. 

I said ages ago we should stop spending money on stuff so glu listens but was told that how people spend their money is their business; well ok, people are spending their money on tickets and that’s their business so... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 

Do I like never coming first despite getting high scores? No. Do I like that some TS winners only throw basic looks together? No. But I get it. Plus style is subjective - I see some looks getting mid 50s and I wouldn’t vote for them so I can’t judge. It’s just a really sucky system that is designed to make money but I always always say why would glu change it when they are winning? Whether you are buying tickets to win or to ‘reclaim’ a win, you’re still lining their pockets and they don’t care about your hierarchy of acceptability in ticket buying morals 

please know I hate TS in its current form but I just can’t get mad at individual players using tools they’re legit given to win 
    Couldn’t agree more. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Besides the drama...how is everybody trendsetters going. I have manage to stay in top five but it has been a struggle. 
    I’ve been having fun in my female game (not posting looks to get high scores; just posting what I like) and I think if I’m lucky, I’ll end up in the top 5. There are three ticket buyers in that game. In my male game, I think there’s only one ticket buyer (why though? The difference between 1st and 2nd is only like 5 k-stars because we don’t have any items to win.) How’s yours going so far? 😊
    edited November 2019
    Seriously? Why is this forum suddenly being over-run with hypocrites?
    @KimsBestie practice what you preach about us being nicer to each other because you liked both and agreed with comments from a forum user who was extremely nasty and haughty towards multiple members. Or do they get away with this behavior because they said they liked your Instagram..?😑
    Like girl, I love you but you ain't any better than the rest of us. We're all "bArbaRiaNs" 

@kokokokonut Happy birthday to your son. I'm pissed but not directly at you, I know you're only doing what you're told to do. But what you're being told to do is wrong, someone was banned for speaking the truth. 

Also, GLU, I have a YouTube channel with 13 subscribers!!! Where's my free hall-pass to cheat???😌
    Did anyone seen me posting screenshots of my TS and shaming other doll looks? No.

There was one time when I shared a screenshot of my TS group because someone kept buying tickets and that’s back when I was fighting over that pink ponytail with someone, but even then I didnt post anything rude towards them. I shared my TS group because I was shocked to see 1000+ votes. I’ve never shamed anyone on this forum, never made comments how someone dresses their doll poorly and are in the first place. Never... And that’s what triggers me that others are actually doing all that. I am sure you wouldn’t like to find the screenshot of your doll here and everyone laughing in the comments how your outfit sucks. No one would.

I was never against the ticket buying either. My opinion on this matter is actually neutral. I want the old SYS back and that’s about it. I only speak up because literally every SYS event people that spend gets dragged on this forum. I’ve never seen anyone comment that “non paying people are horrible and can’t dress but stealing the 1st place”. 

My point is people should stop blaming and dragging the TB for everything like they are doing a crime or something when in reality they are not doing anything wrong. Let’s come for hackers and Glu instead the people that actually ruin this game, not for a player who choose to spend. 💕🙏🏻
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @kokokokonut Give this to your son for his birthday🎉🎊🎀🎁🍰🎂🍾🍾
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos GO👏OFF👏 What a skinny legend🙌🙌🙌🙌
    edited November 2019
    @KimsBestie

Like lmao I literally never said anything about ticketing buying in my post.
    I said you want to talk about us being barbaric monsters all while you like posts of someone calling a innocent person, who obviously doesn't speak English as a first language and is struggling to share how they feel, "immature"
    What about agreeing with the post that was very ugly and catty to @Maree_kkh for no good reason?
    Or the post where they told almost an entire forum they "lacked common sense" because we don't share their opinions and you liked it?
    Sometimes what you agree with shows more than what you post. 
    Bye im done arguing 
    Sometimes when someone hits that “Agree” it doesn’t mean that they agree to that post entirely. Which is exactly my case. But why do I have to explain myself... 🙄 

I don’t feel guilty for anything, as I’ve stated I have never ever made fun of anyone on this forum nor blamed where they spend their money and of course majority of the time I’ll always be on the side that gets bullied every weekend for doing NOTHING WRONG. 

Like literally... Do you all ever think that’s it’s none of our business what people do with their money?! Why TB have to be grouped in the same category as hackers? Lol... Anyways... 🤧 I always read everyone’s comments and it’s always the same group of people that goes after Tb people. I don’t see any ticket buyer shaming a regular doll on here, it’s always the other way around and when that TB person stands their ground they automatically become this BAD/HORRIBLE person. It’s just yuck... As I’ve said, complain and come after Glu and actual hackers that make this game harder than it is for all of us, not someone who contributes to support this game. 🌸 Peace to you. 💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts

This is the best thing I’ve seen today. I am an Eric Andre fanatic. I recently went to his stand up show!! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I have been sucking on this SYS!!!
    My scores are between 33 and 39 *sigh*
    And i have been submiting very cute lewks :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @queonnah I loved him in “Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23!”
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @queonnah I loved him in “Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23!”
    Omg YES!! You know he’s about to make a show called Rapper Warrior Ninja!? Omg it’s gonna be so f’in hilarious! 

edited November 2019

💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️
    I am a hypocrite I guess for standing up for people that get dragged on this forum for doing absolutely nothing. Everything is said in your sentence but whatever. 🤪 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My sys looks. I've struggled a bit with this vague theme and was scoring looks in the low to mid 40s. Now my scores have picked up and I was having a monochromatic moment. I guess that I was feeling myself lol. Thanks to @EllaCharlotte for the inspo doll.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

And… Lets go through every single post and look for whom started all this mess aka shaming. What do you all expect? You can drag the person through the mud for using in game perks and you expect them to be nice to you, to smile in your all faces right? I don’t know but if someone comes at person accusing them of not playing a fair game then I wouldn’t be surprised if they bite back and stand up for themselves. Maybe if players that constantly shame TB would be nicer all this mess wouldn’t exist in the first place. We all call this place a ‘’KKH COMMUNITY’’ What community when none of us can get along? Lmao 

Anyways…
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Last four looks

Android
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    The event ends in about 4 hours and my last ticket comes 30 minutes after so I think I missed a ticket when I was sleeping. I have 1 extra ticket left from a pack I got a long time ago and only need 39 points to get the jumpsuit but I’m not even sure if it’s worth it. *exhausted sigh* This event is becoming very stressful very fast, especially considering all the drama in the forum every week. It really sucks to see how frustrated everyone is getting since this is a game we all enjoy :/ I really wish glu would just listen.