🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Thank you @SisSnappedLikeThanos, this proves that @KalindaKing has no credibility whatsoever. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae girl your fur baby is so cute 😍🐶
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I'm missing 10 points to reach the jumpsuit and have no tickets left 
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos my baby love, my baby love! I need you! Oh how I need you!

nah but if you’re really fed up, I completely understand. This thread has been insane. I can’t believe all this mess. It’s disheartening but SYS is almost over!

I need a drink.  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Meant to say Again, You can not post private messages.  It's against the rules and a slap in the face because you KNOW I will have to remove it.  You want to keep me here instead of celebrating with my son.  FIne.  thank you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah I'm playing victim. now that's really amusing. You're going to try harder to made a dent doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    This is my time dolls💖 I’m not going to be on the forum for a while. This weekend has proved to me my time isn’t worth such a negative place. I’m going to miss a lot of you dolls!!!💖💖💖 I’ll be back soon👋😓
    Gee. that was rude.  I'm sorry.  It's difficult when you are trying to moderate according to rules, and players criticize you in the process.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    cntarr said:
    This is my time dolls💖 I’m not going to be on the forum for a while. This weekend has proved to me my time isn’t worth such a negative place. I’m going to miss a lot of you dolls!!!💖💖💖 I’ll be back soon👋😓
    I’ll miss you
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I opened the game to submit my last ticket and came across 4 more ticket buyers I lost my fifth place, I am very angry with this game and I don't know if I will open it for a long time, as well as I will no longer enter the forum here see you soon dolls
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @charlottegold can i please have my sparkly gun now?! Bc **** hell i wanna survive this war... 😳😳😳
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Just a reminder that Koko is not a Glu employee. She has no “power” in the company, only in the forum as a player/volunteer moderator. If you are unhappy with Glu employee hypocrisy, there is a contact link at the bottom of the page.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Y’all I came here to share my new fur baby with you all! His name is Hudson and he’s so perfect 💕 I don’t even care that 3 ticket buyers just took my number 1 stop I kept all weekend LOL  
    Omg please stroke his tiny velvety ears for me 😍
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’m actually in first place right now and I’ve never managed to reach the last earnable so I’m super happy even if I don’t love it 😂 the person under me keeps buying tickets though so I doubt I’ll come first but even if I come top 5 I’ll be happy!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Image result for jonah hill gif
    @Kkh_Anastasia this thread is already a steaming hot mess, please no gun violence stuff again :weary:
    edited November 2019
    @Maree_kkh i’m sorry. I apologize for my tasteless joke. You’re right, it’s not the time for it. 

I get you but I won’t apologize for my dark sense of humor 
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia i super appreciate it, although i wasn't personally offended uhhhh tensions are high and i don't wanna see fights that could've been avoided. Thanks for being cool about it.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I’m not going to miss this

iOS
    Maree_kkh said:
    @Kkh_Anastasia i super appreciate it, although i wasn't personally offended uhhhh tensions are high and i don't wanna see fights that could've been avoided. Thanks for being cool about it.
    Yes i understand, but i’ll stand my point about not apologizing for my humor but i see how it was stupid to make a comment about it in this situation 
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

I have no choice but to remove pms from the public forum.  That is a policy to protect everyone's privacy.  It's not commentary on the content.  Read all the posts, there is a lot more there than in any screenshot I took down.  And Because I'm not going in and cherry picking what to keep and what to remove from anyones posts, if you post a private message, the whole message is deleted.  You could say 50 important things, but if you include a private message I have no choice.   I am sorry everyone is so on edge.  Emotions are high.  My comment about my son (who's out picking up the food now) was my exasperation of the situation.  I can tell the difference between a post meant to snipe at me, and one posted out of frustration and hurt.  And for those of you like you Sis, I'm sorry you're hurting.  I wouldn't let someone post a pm from you, I can't let anyone's pm stay.  I just figured, you knew, but you were hurting and tossed it up again.  so it came down, and I tossed in a personal lament.  Mea Culpa.  Was your mom ever so desperate to keep the peace that she said something that had no bearing?  It was like that, and not a scolding belittling way.
    BTW, I've told him about everyone's good wishes and showed him the graphic....he said thank you guys if he liked doll games he'd come play with us.  lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Why does stuff like this always happen on Sundays? lol
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited November 2019
    WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR A SYS RELATED COMMERCIAL BREAK :-D 

so close....... yet so far.....

my SYS has been pretty chill lately! not a lot of ticket buyers and competitive players. im a happy camper

edit: im sorry if my post offended or hurt anyone, i didnt mean to seem like a show off or seem like i bought tickets (amidst of the arguments of TB x nonTB above). sorry i was insensitive and looked past through it :-(
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Why does stuff like this always happen on SyS thread? lol

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @KKHGaia Omg is your trendsetters group even real??? 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language