šŸ—³ļø SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited November 2019

edit: are you (you know who u are) reallyyyy salty abt me getting first place bc i had a non competitive TS group??? damn i didnt make the rules and i for sure didnt buy tickets, i have college debt to pay??? thank you for coming to my TED talk
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I just realized that the ticket buyers who submitted lots of looks early in the event must have gotten into a bidding war at the end, and TB#2 passed TB#1! She must be pissed right now because sheā€™s been in first the whole time. I donā€™t know why it entertains me so much when that happens šŸ˜‚
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @judithkkh I'm so sorry honeyšŸ˜” wish I could send you the TS dress I was outdone by a ticket buyer.Ā 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    One of these is not like the others...

@maxrockatansky Dixie @mikaylachimo @jaeann

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

This SYS was such a mess, I'm glad this is over. My 3 first looks scored poorly, I was already saying goodbye to the jumpsuit and the dress but then, I don't know by what miracle my score started to get higher and higher. At this point, I'm just glad if I can stay in the top 5.Ā 
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @judithkkh I'm so sorry honeyšŸ˜” wish I could send you the TS dress I was outdone by a ticket buyer.Ā 
    you're an angel!! thank you babeĀ šŸ’œ so did you win the dress? i'm sure you look gorgeeeous with it
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I have no idea if I got dyes are not since I don't monitor my dye counts. Did any Android people not get dye?
    iOS
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Came in 3rd, bc of TB ofc.... But the sys was meh, I wasnā€™t scoring so good at first n I decided to use long dresses/gowns bc I wanted to at least stay in top 5. I enjoyed styling my looks thatā€™s about it. But the TS part was a headache to look at. Really hope the next sys isnā€™t as overwhelming as this one has been.Ā 

IOS doll šŸ’ž

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    I have two games, both on iOS. Placed first in my main game and 2nd in my other game. I didnā€™t get the gold dye in either game.Ā 
    I play on iOSĀ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Sweetstephy I really love that dark hair on your doll! What a different and pretty look šŸ’•
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019

Calantha said:
    Paige you are a pathetic piece of work...she literally submitted a look within like the last minute just to be in first by herself...you could have let the 6th place doll stay in 5th and get the dress...you are so selfish..
    that's just cruel. i was lucky enough to finish the earnables in 13 looks once and had an extra look left over, but me and another doll were tied for 1st. i figured hell, i'm done, we're first, 11 dolls could get the 2nd place prize, let's have fun. i obv watched the rankings like a hawk for the last 10 minutes just in case, but everyone stayed put and I was really happy about it. HINT HINT GLU!

Anyway, the top 2 in my group were ticket buyers (still don't get why the 2nd place person bought any since 1st was always 300+ ahead) and I finished 3rd. No one behind us finished the earnables and I think a lot has to do with how frustrating things got (I know at least one doll in my group is frustrated with SYS as well). Like i said, knowing you have no chance at 1st from day 1 can be tiresome and if you don't like the jumpsuit, why put yourself thru that stress?

I don't even know if I got my one dye and I'm not sure I care. I'll probably wear the TS dress once and never again because of the awful feelings I have for this SYS

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @Rikk Thank u gorgeous šŸ˜šŸ’ž
    IOS doll šŸ’ž

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited November 2019
    怂
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I mentioned this before but I started late enough to miss 2 free tickets, and my group had 4 ticket buyers from the first hour. From what I could tell they all just used all 3 triple threat tickets right away.... three of them I was able to pass during the event with my free tickets, and the last one I ended 40 points away from so I used a last minute ticket šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I know the tension in this thread is high so feel free to silently judge me as a hypocrite or whatever but I think the ponytail is v cute and of course if nobody used tickets I wouldā€™ve gotten first.... anyway hereā€™s my highest, lowest (this one hurt bc Kim literally wore this dress on a talk show & I just love it), redemption for my lowest by re-styling the same dress in champagne, & favorite:

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @AliBryant I didn't get my dye either.Ā 
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Came in 3rd, bc of TB ofc.... But the sys was meh, I wasnā€™t scoring so good at first n I decided to use long dresses/gowns bc I wanted to at least stay in top 5. I enjoyed styling my looks thatā€™s about it. But the TS part was a headache to look at. Really hope the next sys isnā€™t as overwhelming as this one has been.Ā 

hun where are these eyes from?? thank you!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Ā 
    julia19 said:
    I got 3rd place and I was supposed to get 1 drop of gold dye but itā€™s not showing up in my Kloset for some reasonĀ  :|.Ā 
    I have been told if you shut down the game, and reopen your dye should appear. If you still didn't get the dye. send a ticket to customer care.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ā 
    julia19 said:
    I got 3rd place and I was supposed to get 1 drop of gold dye but itā€™s not showing up in my Kloset for some reasonĀ  :|.Ā 
    I have been told if you shut down the game, and reopen your dye should appear. If you still didn't get the dye. send a ticket to customer care.Ā 
    I did this and I still didn't get the dye, so maybe just try to get in touch with Glu support
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I didnā€™t put in much effort during this sys so Iā€™m grateful I was in a chill group and still ended up getting the dress šŸ’—
    IOS player
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaĀ 
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Got 2nd place,I'm happy that I got the 2 items that are my favouritešŸ™‚. Sorry to everyone who didn't make the top 5 due to the bundle and ticket buyers,may the next one be good to all of usšŸ˜˜
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Ā 
    julia19 said:
    For some reason it didnā€™t work so I will have to contact GluĀ 
    @JasmineKKH I want to disagree with your post just to use the sad face of the disagree because IM SO SAD!!!! I lost a ticket once and its an awful sensation but knowing you would've been first its worst, im so sorry for you doll :(