🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Whoa, I haven’t won in a while! Where is my dye, Glu? Run me my prize lol
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @KKHGaia There the KKW mario eyes 
    IOS doll 💞

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Came in 3rd, bc of TB ofc.... But the sys was meh, I wasn’t scoring so good at first n I decided to use long dresses/gowns bc I wanted to at least stay in top 5. I enjoyed styling my looks that’s about it. But the TS part was a headache to look at. Really hope the next sys isn’t as overwhelming as this one has been. 

Where is that green dress from it’s gorgeous. Love all your dolls looks aswell
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @KKHGaia There the KKW mario eyes 
    wait, rlly? i have them but i dont rmb it looking that good on my doll 😂 thank you! x
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Well my doll ended up getting fourth place. Someone came out of nowhere and past the top two people to take 1st place 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    edited November 2019
    @JaelynJax It’s from the closet hun, I just Dyed it green💚💚
    IOS doll 💞

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

spotted: @katiealexandraa ready to at any moment come out from the shadows, impersonate me, & steal my show 😂 (jk of course, we love a good twin moment ❤️)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @ellyelephant alright, thanks o.o 
    IOS doll 💞

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hahaha! We even dyed the same boots, @mikaylachimo! You have great style 😉

@Stefani_H it made me so happy too 💕
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Ryley1e thank you haha, i’m not too torn up about it more annoyed at myself that i let this happen lol
    iOS platform
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Despite the three constant TBs in my “TS,” I came in 3rd thanks to my average of 49. I’m thankful to have EARNED the dress sans tickets, (or hacking), but am genuinely sorry for my fellow dolls with equally good, or better, looks and scores than I had who received nothing thanks to the TBs. 

Edit: oh, I didn't get my gold dye either, because why on earth would any component of this game work ever as intended? Glu just lost another VIP subscriber in me this weekend; they deserve zero money from consumers they treat in this manner, for a game that doesn’t work. 
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Didn’t get the 10 stars either. Luckily took a screencap right before “collecting” the only prize I got (the dress), so I could actually check if they had screwed up there as well. Anyone else? 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I was 4th place the whole event and look how good I ended🙄😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I ended up in 9th place. I did not bother to submit my 14th look, it wouldnt have helped me. My TS board looked even worse this morning. So those people were giving each other a run for their money. I am just really sad that i didnt end up getting the dress. My scores were good enough, i should have been in the top 5 ATLEAST. But i chose not to compete in the money spending adventure. Congrats to everyone who got a spot in the top 5. :) . Lets hope this week is better.
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

Wow, and here I thought SYS couldn’t get worse. Is Glu enjoying seeing the s***show that is the forum every weekend because of them? Is it somehow benefiting the game or its reputation? How is fixing this not a priority????

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

This SYS was such a mess, I'm glad this is over. My 3 first looks scored poorly, I was already saying goodbye to the jumpsuit and the dress but then, I don't know by what miracle my score started to get higher and higher. At this point, I'm just glad if I can stay in the top 5. 
    Same here! I couldn’t get over 40 for my first 5 looks. I even got a 28, which I think I didn’t get since my very first SYS back in April or May, so I was sure I woudn’t reach the last earnable and top 5 and kind of gave up on them. But then my scores started to pick up, I caught up with the original ticket buyers (I’m not sure how, maybe they scored poorly, maybe they stopped playing) and was 1st for maybe an hour, haha. And of course, in the last hours, 2 dolls bought tickets to move ahead (not sure if they were the original TBs or new ones).
    I feel lucky that I ended up with a higher total score than what I thought possible, and also lucky that there were "only" 2 ticket buyers in my group. Because apparently now, we shouldn’t consider ourselves lucky if we don’t get ticket buyers in our groups, we should actually be grateful that we get less than 5 of them. The TS groups from the other dolls on that forum are just insane!

Oh, and also, I did get the energy and k-stars from my rewards (thank you screenshots), but like others, the gold dye hasn’t been added to my account.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 2nd 🥳
    with a huge tb ahead and 1 or 2 begins me... I received the gold dyes and about the hair I can live without it ✌🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    As expected I stayed in 3rd place! But I also didn't get the dye and I'm on Android!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    edited November 2019
    KKHGaia said:

edit: are you (you know who u are) reallyyyy salty abt me getting first place bc i had a non competitive TS group??? damn i didnt make the rules and i for sure didnt buy tickets, i have college debt to pay??? thank you for coming to my TED talk
    @KKHGaia I honestly feel like no one was implying anything. I think most of us are just shocked that you are in such a chill group, considering all the crazy groups that we had. I dont think anyone is salty. Congrats for winning first place..

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I also didn't get the gold dye... But I don't know where exactly to "contact Glu"🤣 Can somebody please help me?
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @kadamisia try sending @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas a private message. Maybe they can help you. :smile:

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My final look, actually one of my higher scores this week 😂. Think I came in like 13th or something can’t remember. 

I play on iOS
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Scarletkkh thank you so much! 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @KKHGaia I honestly feel like no one was implying anything. I think most of us are just shocked that you are in such a chill group, considering all the crazy groups that we had. I dont think anyone is salty. Congrats for winning first place..

yeahhh its okie, ive talked w a few of the dolls and were good :-) i understand the tension, its alright 💖
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I went to sleep and woke up to WWIII, can anyone tell me what happened?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    edited November 2019
    Nvm.... just need a break. 
    IOS doll 💞

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited November 2019
    This is my final ts board

Poor Viola. She bought the bundle I think and submitted all the tickets, she was in first during the entire event. Tyler Rose must have bought the bundle too but she was more sneaky and she came in first.
    I started the event 12h later so I didn't got the jumpsuit and that's ok! 
    I love this dress!!

Edit: I just checked and I didn't received my drop of gold dye 
    Android