šŸ—³ļø SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I came in 6th. The top 4 were TB then the girl that was just behind me on Sunday shot to the top after buying the bundle surpassing the rest of the TBs leaving me out of top 5. I really liked liked the dress but oh well. Usually only the first and maybe second place is a TB in my previous groups. There were quite a few TBs in my group this weekend, some that didn't even make top 5, so I'm guessing the bundle is here to stay given how successful it was for Glu ā˜¹Ā 
    - Emmy
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I ended this SYS in 2nd place, the winners was obviously a TB, so I should have gotten 3 drops of gold dye... to my surprise, and horror, not only the 3 gold drops didnā€™t show up but ALL my other drops disappeared šŸ˜±
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas this is beyond ridiculous: this SYS made the majority of players angry, and now this??!!??Ā 

And before anyone asks: no, I havenā€™t used any drops of color between 3 am (the end of SYS in Italy) and now!Ā 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹šŸ•šŸ
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Some more sys looks. I was afraid to go blonde and thought that the voters would've hated my look lol. That look like literally and figuratively took me outta my own comfort zone. But, surprisingly they all loved itšŸ˜Ā 

And as for my other look I was totally getting beauty and the beast vibes from it. Although, I dunno if I'm still feeling the lion's mane from it lol.

Won 1st place on my game. I'm honestly not in love with the ts hair. But, it's nice to win 1st place for once in awhile.

Edit: luckily I've haven't gotten that glitch because I won all 5 gold dyes on my game lovelies šŸ™‚

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited November 2019

Was 3rd the whole event because of 2 TB, came 4th because another ticket buyer appeared but with all this weekā€™s mess, Iā€™m happy with my place. I know how it feels to submit great looks with great scores and getting pushed back from top 5 because of last minute TB, I hope that all the dolls who didnā€™t end up being in the top 5 can still enjoy the game. šŸ˜ž
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I just wanted to say that I teared up a bit while reading last 5 pages of this thread. As I mention before, this forum became a big part of my life and my heart is breaking now. No game should make people feel like this.Ā 
    I think Iā€™ll go back to lurking for some time, just to take a step back and gather my thoughts on this whole mess.Ā 

As for SYS, I came 2nd. I had one, crazy tb that bought s*itloads of tickets straight away. I love the hair so I woke up at 2:40 to submit additional tickets I have left for a long time but, then I thought itā€™s just not worth it. And I went back to sleep.
    Mybe the hair wasnā€™t rightfully mine, so hope she enjoys that ponytail a lot.
    ~ iOS player ~
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Came in 5th used my last ticket 10 mins before sys endedĀ 
  • ovsyanicusovsyanicus Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Came in 8 place..First 6 were a TBšŸ˜³First time see such a madness in TS and I really hope next week wonā€™t be the same or there will be no point to participate in SYS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Itā€™s been fun (not really) šŸ˜œ

@AngelineJ @jaeann @LindaVB

ps iā€™m also missing a drop of gold dye

iOS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Calantha said:
    Paige you are a pathetic piece of work...she literally submitted a look within like the last minute just to be in first by herself...you could have let the 6th place doll stay in 5th and get the dress...you are so selfish..

Why do you assume she knows that when peopleĀ tie they get the same prizes?Ā  I didn't know that before reading the forum, and I've never tied with anyone in game. I don't know if it says anywhere in the game if you tie you both get the prizes. If it does I haven't seen it.Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Someone posted on FB asking who bought the bundle and many people did, it had a lot of responses. It sucks and Im personallyĀ 
    gonna go ahead and assume it will be a weekly thing now so I'm not disappointed next SYS, and just hope to get top 5.

I came 4th, really happy with it, since my 1st 2 looks were 30s but then it turned around and I got some 50s to even it out. The top 3 all used the bundle at the start but I was only 5 points away from 3rd and 37 from 1st, so that was a nice little feeling amongst everything šŸ¤·

Edit: I was closer to the top 3 than I remembered. Jealous of that hair but it's OK.Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I came in fourth this week. There were 5 ticketbuyers from the start but I was able to pass 2 of them in the end. No's 1 and 2 got into a huge bidding war, really don't understand why, I mean the hair was nice but not that nice.. but oh well...
    Oh and I loved @Rikk 's idea of only submitting your favorite outfits so I did that!! Loved it. It did not always get huge votes but I loved it, thanks Rikk!!

Edit to add: Thank you @alice_kkh for inviting my doll to the photo, we look so great!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Iā€™m telling Glu about the dyes missing, usually when it;s a widespread prob, they handle it as a whole instead of one on one. Ā If you sent a ticket, fine, if not. Weā€™ll find out if you need to send a ticket, or if theyā€™ll automatically send it your way. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    My sys looks. I've struggled a bit with this vague theme and was scoring looks in the low to mid 40s. Now my scores have picked up and I was having a monochromatic moment. I guess that I was feeling myself lol. Thanks to @EllaCharlotte for the inspo doll.
    Ah, I think this might be someone else @Carol Davida! I didnt post any of my looks this SYS šŸ˜€
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut. You are appreciatedšŸŒŗ
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Calantha said:
    Paige you are a pathetic piece of work...she literally submitted a look within like the last minute just to be in first by herself...you could have let the 6th place doll stay in 5th and get the dress...you are so selfish..

Why do you assume she knows that when peopleĀ tie they get the same prizes?Ā  I didn't know that before reading the forum, and I've never tied with anyone in game. I don't know if it says anywhere in the game if you tie you both get the prizes. If it does I haven't seen it.Ā 
    Donā€™t really know what she assumed or didnā€™t assume but it is usually understood that if you tie in a game or even a competitive sport you both are rewarded the same prize. It definitely has been discussed on here but youā€™re right it might not been in game
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Did anyone on here buy the bundle?Ā 
    Edit to add, no judgement at all I just want to see what general consensus is xxx
    Agree if you didĀ 

iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I was referring specifically to a back-and-forth between two players, but yes. Ā Things were especially tense this weekend. Ā I hope we can have a better SYS this week. Ā It is so divisive . Ā The Black Friday sale is in just over 2 weeks. I hope things turn around for us. Ā  Ā The forum is wonderful when we all pull together<3

and Iā€™ve asked about the dye, hope itā€™s resolved shortly. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Omfg I'm so sorry doll @EllaCharlotte . I think that I tagged you by mistake at my posting lolšŸ˜†. My bad šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I came in 8th but I donā€™t think I received my 3 kstars. Unfortunately I didnā€™t take a before and after screenshot because who expects to receive only half their prizes??? First the videos now this? Kstar issues are whatā€™s going to make me quit this games for good.Ā 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Calantha said:
    hey you were in my group!!

uh hi
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    i lost one ticket and didnt get my prizes from trendsetters, i came in 7th. so now i have nothing, yay :)
    uh hi
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The dress is super cute! Here's my doll with @Koakuma @KathrineKapelli and @Rumpelstilzchen

iOS
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ’ IOS player since June 2019 šŸ’
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ‡ English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Lucky to be in a chill group this week and get 1st. Hereā€™s my low & high/fav scores. I know that frustrations Ā ran high and there was lot of anger and hurt feelings. I hope after taking a deep breath and sleeping on it so to speak, that many of you will continue to participate in the forum because your presence will be missed!

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

This was my final TS board results. I could have placed 7 if I used my 14th ticket but i wasnt bothered to do so.
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Omfg I'm so sorry doll @EllaCharlotte . I think that I tagged you by mistake at my post lolšŸ˜†. My bad šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
    No problem doll! Easily done! Though I was VERY confused for a moment! I šŸ˜‚
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties