🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I won TS without any additional tickets. How is that even possible?? The dress is absolutely stunning. I requested the skirt in the suggestion thread and I'm super happy how it turned out in combination with that stunning sparkly top. The hairstyle is super cute aswell!

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I feel like I’m having a bad hangover after this SYS and everything that happened this week end 🥴
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Did anyone else get this dress from the VIP mission? 

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I did end up getting the hair! Thank you!!!
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    congratulation to the beautiful @Cherrey and the gorgeous @PlantWitch for winning SYS (even when it was a hell of a SYS) and that amazing hairstyle!!! You both look bomb af
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Wow lmao i hate so many of you after catching up on that 😂😂
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Thank you for including me @Ryley1e! I love that lineup  <3
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    did anyone else not get their TS prizes?
    uh hi
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    What are glu supposed to say? Sorry we sold tickets? I’m just confused what people want? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I think the radio silence is because if they address one (of the many, many) issues from this weekend then it'll be a question why all of the major problems aren't adressed.
    There's only so many times they can say they're looking in to something or listening to feedback but have no results to show.
    Saying that, giving no information or acknowledgement just encourages speculation.
    For example... i'm now speculating that certain persons have immunity to consequences to hacking because of free advertisement they give to the game and an easy way to gauge people's engagement with the game.
    I'd speculate that there's little to be said about how awful TB tensions are and the inordinately high numbers of TBs this weekend because the Triple Threat bundle will now appear every weekend, so the fights are a necessary evil to Glu.
    And finally i'd speculate that somehow the compensation for lost k-stars (which has been done before and with relative speed) will definitely not come before Black Friday, if at all.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can u guys at least tell us if this triple threat thing will show up again this week??? 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Saying that, the tiniest thing that could be done is a statement about the gold dye and k-stars that weren't received when SYS prizes were collected. Since that was supposed to be a perk of this update, that there are more prizes to be won. And then there wasn't.
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can u guys at least tell us if this triple threat thing will show up again this week??? 
    Oh without a doubt it will! Maybe they’re keeping quiet because they’re too busy brainstorming ideas for a new one this week
  • mz_understood2011mz_understood2011 Registered Users 32 Posts
    simoon said:
    did anyone else not get their TS prizes?
    I came in 3rd place, but did not receive my dye. I sent a ticket and was told to exit then relaunch the game. I did that several times and I still didn't get my dye. Now I'm waiting for a response.
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    It seems like the missing dye issue is being handled privately, I got a message asking for my game ID. So if you didn’t say in the forum you were missing yours, don’t wait for a widespread fix, contact Glu so they know you’re affected too.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I don’t think Kalinda will comment publicly on the forum while the tension is still high, she will get jumped by everyone right away.
    I can understand that, but there really needs to be an open discussion about the issues plaguing the game sooner than later…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I don't know why but I kinda feel they just will ignore the issue and pretend that never happen "next week they will focus on another sys problem" but at least for me I will not stop talking about this, until I get an answer about why some Glu worker (in this case Kalinda) is pretending that a hacker its not a hacker.

Will all the hackers have the same treatment or just some of them will get banned? What do I have to do to received a preferential treatment?