KK:H Weekday Event 11/11/19 - Tappy tap tap during this TB Event!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    ITA with shortening the event. I only play to the gold box anymore to try and get k-stars. The final box is so full of junk anyway, I don't personally find it worth the effort to grind another 300 points. Maybe if they actually updated the boxes!
    Since now i mainly focus on storyline on Weekday Events, sometimes i reach the Gold Box but most of the times i just reach the 2nd Black Box!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Don’t know why I expected anything better. 🙄
  • Karsyn916Karsyn916 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Same crappy boxes for me, no coins were even offered 😡

Bear_KKH said:
    🤢..... Yay.... I love it... Just what I needed. ANOTHER jumpsuit but in red. I totally love collecting these daily GB jumpsuits in every color. Not disappointed at all.... Thanks 😒🤦🏻‍♀️ On the bright side, I'm pleasantly surprised to not see any energy or cash, sooo that's a slight improvement. 

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    What a terrible palette on my first black box:

Given the palette, I would’ve preferred energy to reach the second black box faster.  But, Kash it is...
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I was so close to 25 Kstars ...

• Eden_xoEden_xo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    My 2nd black box. Got energy in my first 🙃🙃🙃
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I was so close to pick the k-stars, I can only blame myself 🙄

Just like other people said, I'm not even going to grind anymore as I feel like it's not worth it at all. I always end up having an item that I hate in the TB box and most of the time I just pick energy or items that I don't want. It's already stressful enough to have a weekend event and a SYS, I better focus on the few storylines we have. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Queonnah said:
    Off topic a bit but has this happened to anyone: You’re dressing up your doll and accidentally hit the top bar and you have start all over? 😤😂 I hate that!

Alternatively, I do this almost every SYS: open the kloset instead of SYS to style my doll then try to submit my look only to realize I once again did a dumb.
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Omg @soundspretty that is so much worse! 😂 I can see this happening!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Queonnah said:
    Off topic a bit but has this happened to anyone: You’re dressing up your doll and accidentally hit the top bar and you have start all over? 😤😂 I hate that!
    This always happen to me 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Queonnah said:
    The worst. Especially if you were almost to the bottom of the dresses and you wanted one from last weekend. You have to start ALL over.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    The dress section needs an overhaul. Would be nice if they were separated at least into short and long, although knowing Glu it'll be screwed up but at least it won't be 10 miles long.
    It’s true but I always get lost in the shoes section I never find the one I want 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Yes, it absolutely does need some revamping. Honestly, I forget I have certain items because they kinda get lost in the sauce. Like, you know when you get new items and you’re expecting it to be at the bottom of the kloset? Then you find it in the middle or something, off to the side haha
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Oooh one of my faves @basak! Congrats 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Rikk I loved it too! Thanks!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    My black boxes
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Collecting the earnable basic clothes in weekday event boxes sure beats spending 40 k stars and getting them in special weekend boxes!! Really wish they would change this🙄
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Wow—I never used to see TB items in my black boxes. I have terrible luck, though: 

I hate that I have to keep grinding so hard for "prizes" like these ones. 😔
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I’m having bad luck this week as well. I got energy in my 2nd black box and missed the Kstars again 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Black boxes 🖤🖤