🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I won’t either. I’ve already emailed the company and I’ll continue to do so until it is addressed properly. If I have to go beyond that I will. 
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    My comment in the suggestion thread was deleted. Now it’s saying my comment has to be approved. Did I do something wrong?
    It sucks my post got deleted.  :'( 
    Five people agreed. But you guys think this is dumb or not. Maybe SYS could have prizes rewarded in tiers based on a certain number of votes and everyone with that range of votes get the same prize.. Example tier 1 has 600 or more votes and gets the best prize and so forth. This way no one will feel cheated and everyone has the chance to get prizes. 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Flawless_Dolls it depends, if you talk about something its against the rules your comment will be removed, but sometimes if you Edit your post several times within minutes it appears it needs to be approved. (at least in my experience) 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @maisiekkh I didn't say it was the right thing to do, and I did say that it should be addressed sooner than later. But realistically I don't think that's what is going to happen.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    Ryley1e said:
    @Flawless_Dolls it depends, if you talk about something its against the rules your comment will be removed, but sometimes if you Edit your post several times within minutes it appears it needs to be approved. (at least in my experience) 
    Oops. . . I kept editing mine. My bad. Thank you @Ryley1e
    Do you know how long it takes before it’s aooroved. I had some really good suggestions. I hate my post got deleted. 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2019
    what glu needs to understand is that this is not going to be forgotten with extra dye or some k-stars or the upcoming black friday sale
    they have to address the problem because that's what it is, it's a problem they let happen and they're letting it get this big
    i understand it's intimidating and people will go all over whatever they say but it's something they have to do as a company who made a mistake
    we deserve the same respect we're giving them even though we don't always like the changes they do, we're not getting that and it's not fair
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    AngelineJ said:

It has been about one year since the first new SYS came out. My thoughts after playing every SYS, 35 total, without missing any of them: 

Glu wants to make SYS like Covet Fashion, one of their top ranking games. Making #1 prizes exclusive works for Covet. Why would Glu ever change TS by giving #1 prize to more players? This is exactly what they want. They don’t care about what players want.  They take suggestions selectively on what benefits the company most. Sure, give them dyes for top 3, that would ease some complaints for a while. 🙄 I’m done wasting energy giving suggestions to this company. Like all their dead games, they just want to squeeze as much $ as possible out of players before they kill the game. 

This was one of the worst SYS events, besides Lana dress and VS Angel. I went shopping yesterday to keep myself away from checking TS. It worked. I feel satisfied with spending $ on real clothing items for myself.  I should just go shopping every Sunday. 😂

As a Covet player from the start and a member of the Covet Fashion Style Council(where we have been treated like adults and aren’t expected to bow and scrape with glittering kitten gifs for attention) this SYS debacle bears virtually no resemblance to anything Covet. There are so many ways to build your closet in Covet. Even playing with out of season items you can still get high scores to win and by entering a fashion house you become part of a team that often consists of experienced and new players. As long as the new players pull their weight the participating team members get prizes. You also they have a month to get those fashion house prizes and EVERY fashion house eligible. Yes you can spend money to buy diamonds but even if you never spend a dime you can still build a good sized closet and increase in level if you are willing to grind and have an eye for fashion. For every look you submit you are allowed to borrow one item from your in-game Facebook friends which is a massive help to new players and those who don’t spend real money.  I could go on and on but I feel if Covet was really the inspiration behind the current SYS format, whoever came up with the setup needs to be fired  because they are just stupid.The only thing they brought over from Covet was voting and left out all the fun and as well as legit chances for a LOT of players to win and enjoy a lot of prizes. The game isn’t perfect and real money makes it easier but it is nothing like what KKH has turned into. 
  • KKelley_kkhKKelley_kkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

So I found this public forum today. I'm disgusted. I'm done with my game and I'm done with THIS forum (which is full of people playing "tweaked" games that joke about it on other forums.) I wish you all the best dolls! 

https://boards.libre.io/threads/kim-kardashian-hollywood-ver-9-13-1.308159/
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Carol Davida the monochromatic moment post is my doll, glad the inspiration worked for you!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @KKelley_kkh how old is that thread. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    @KKelley_kkh   It is irritating that they laugh at legitimate players so brazenly.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Quick, glu needs to invent a new currency so it takes the hackers slightly longer to figure out how to get it for free. Just invent a new currency for each SYS.
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited November 2019
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I feel like I’m getting a lot of negativity with anything I say but it’s hard to know what people want sometimes and I think glu SHOULD do better but so can’t win so it kind of sucks. 

If people want to make a point we could all not buy stars for Black Friday. That’s one of the biggest money making weekends for glu I guess and so Standing together and refusing to invest would show how upset everyone is. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @CatherineBay

Thanks for sharing all the info about Covet Fashion. I never played Covet. I’ve tried Design Home when I renovated my home about a year and half ago and they pretty much have the same concept in my opinion. I don’t like the way that I can’t win if I don’t spend a lot. That’s my impression from these two games. The fashion house sounds like Krew feature in KKG. It can be fun when you have a good team to play with, if not, it could be a disaster. That’s the main reason I don’t want to play Covet Fashion. I don’t want my winning or not depending on other players. 

I’m not saying SYS is copying covet fashion. It borrows the concept of making #1 prize super exclusive. It’s just an easy way for Glu to make quick money before the game dies. 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    AngelineJ said:

I’m not saying SYS is copying covet fashion. It borrows the concept of making #1 prize super exclusive. It’s just an easy way for Glu to make quick money before the game dies. 

And get us ready to switch to playing it when they shut our game down. 😬 I hate thinking like that, but the way K&K was handled leads me to believe it’s the truth.
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @jaeann I've never played it but is K&K still running? 
        #BonusStarForParties
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yes, it is @Allegorie. Weekend events for TB boxes. My Krew still meets for a party sometimes.
    Android
    @Rumpelstilzchen oh okay and nothing on weekdays? 
        #BonusStarForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes, it is @Allegorie. Weekend events for TB boxes. My Krew still meets for a party sometimes.
    I’m amazed that there are any active krews left! I tried so hard to find one before giving up on the game
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    No, nothing. No updates, no new clothes, no more party events. 
    Android