Kim Birthday and Black Friday 2019/recommendations, Suggestions & Wants

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Does anyone know if the auras (sparkles and leaves specifically) will be part of Black Friday? Cause right now they are unavailable even w/ diamonds, and they’re so worth it w/ how much they boost a score.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    So far sparkle is the only event aura not available for diamonds. You can get petals, confetti, and bubbles. The others have not yet hit the one year mark. With the update next week, butterflies should become available, and leaves should be in the update after that.
    iOS
    @AliBryant Thanks a bunch, I didn’t know about there being a rule about how long since release that they’re available, And I totally forgot about the confetti! I should get that in the meanwhile, since we have so many party-related/celebratory themed events . 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I really hope sparkle aura becomes available soon, that’s the only aura I really want 😁
    ~ iOS player ~
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I just want to say that I’m proud of resisting the urge to spend a bunch of k-stars on VIP this weekend! I’ve been trying to save for Black Friday, and it’s hard sometimes. I hope we get a very diverse collection of Throwback stuff for Black Friday for both male and female dolls!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I just want to say that I’m proud of resisting the urge to spend a bunch of k-stars on VIP this weekend! I’ve been trying to save for Black Friday, and it’s hard sometimes. I hope we get a very diverse collection of Throwback stuff for Black Friday for both male and female dolls!
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Black Friday is happening during the VIP Event right ? I hope I'll like the prizes as well since it will be the first time that I'll finish a VIP event.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

Yes it was last year! I hope I like the prizes too @Stefani_H!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Black Friday weekend has always been VIP. I hope the black Friday earnables are good too. The last few were good but the first two were fugly lol 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    I’ve never seen many of these before! I really hope we get a diverse selection of stuff for the throwback sale. It makes me a little sad to look back on how detailed and interesting the male dolls’ fashion was before they stopped making male items. Also there are sooo many handhelds we can’t buy — what a shame!

Here are the male items I want:

@Rikk That Simon mannequin is amazing haha; I need to it complement my Willow voodoo doll! 

Also, I’m totally with you on the huge red ball gown (1st row, 4th item) of your post for female dolls. It’s so gorgeous and I think can probably be super versatile with the dyes.
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Can the perfume bottles be available in the wardrobe on Black Friday? I regret it so much that I didn’t buy it when I did that quest 💔
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Are things that are cash in the closet on sale too or just kstar items?  
    iOS Player
    Are things that are cash in the closet on sale too or just kstar items?  
    Just star items
    iOS
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    hi dolls! im just wondering, how much KStars do u usually have saved up for Black Friday? ive been playing since 2016 but ive always been an on/off player, so this is gonna be my 2nd BF and i cant rmb how much KStars i had last yr. is 2000 KStars excessive? or just right?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KKHGaia I have 5000 and counting lol, I don’t think you can have too many! 
    @jhabs biiiiiiiiichhhhh tf!!!!!! im here thinking 2000 will suffice my BF expenses :') there should be a BF sale on the 1250 KStars option too right?
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    @KKHGaia imo, since throwback items are so expensive, you really can't save up too much for black Friday
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • TheGirlWhoKnowTheGirlWhoKnow Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This will deleted and I will be banned soon but I have to say it anyway.. The doll from YouTube "Amelia" is actually at member of "glu" people, just like Kalinda and she get paid to advertise the game and that why she is always so positive about the game and never address any issues regarding the game or Reject anything in the game. The all time Positive energy is just a cover for what she is truly.. She is just an employee and it's her job to encourage the people to spend real money on the game and that why she have all the accses to all the items and before any other player can and she knows exactly when the game is going to die. I'm saying the truth and it's up to you to what to do with your cash but don't let glu Manipulates you. somonefrominside exposeglu
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This is absolutely not true.   I’m not going to debate the issue, but you are totally wrong about that. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @beachespeaches im mostly on the lookout for handheld accessories / purses, and also hairs. not so much on clothing maybe. and ur totally right!! 😔 everythings too expensive but at the end of the day we surrender to Glu as soon as they release a cute ponytail or a handheld sparkler sigh

Obvious troll is obvious.
    iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KKHGaia hair’s cost like 100stars usually or more😔
    Can the perfume bottles be available in the wardrobe on Black Friday? I regret it so much that I didn’t buy it when I did that quest 💔
    Same! I didn’t know that one random quest was the only way to get it and I’ve wanted it ever since. I even have the perfumery, but not the bottle. It makes no sense 😂
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I am honestly so mad at myself right now, I have been saving since the end of August and I should have had around 2000 k-stars by now, but my dumb a** kept opening GB and took several spins every week when I know damn well that I'm unlucky with the odds. 

As a result, I "only" have 1300 k-stars right now and if I can contain myself from opening GB and Kollection, I should have around 1500 k-stars in 2 weeks (I didn't count the SYS rewards/TB events where you can earn stars). I'm not even sure if that's going to be enough for everything I want since the items that I particularly want are the Korkov dresses.

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Same! I didn’t know that one random quest was the only way to get it and I’ve wanted it ever since. I even have the perfumery, but not the bottle. It makes no sense 😂
    That made me so mad I missed out on the bottle too and I actually want it. But really it should have been given to us as part of the mission 🙄
    - Emmy