KK:H Weekday Event 11/11/19 - Tappy tap tap during this TB Event!

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Uh again

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Black boxes
    One good and one not-so-good pick
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2019
    My three boxes (I don't get a fourth as I own all the items currently in the Throwback selection):

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Basak said:

Wow you look stunning 😍
    I hope I find it too
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I like the fact that TB boxes are back but I agree, 600 points is too much considering that the TB boxes are not being updated and that SYS events are now every week. 
    I'm mainly focusing on my businesses on weekday. If by miracle I'm only 150 points away from the TB box, I'll grind. Otherwise I won't.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Awww, thank you so much! I hope you will find it soon! 🙏🏻💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I think I might have reached the end of my storylines! I finished the singing/talent show task and got offered one of Simon’s k-star gigs:

If that’s the case, I’m a little sad about it! I didn’t feel completely ready for the fun parts of the game to be over so soon.

...But then again, I also received one of these k-star gigs back in July and afterwards, my old storylines continued!

Fingers crossed that we get new storylines at some point. 😐
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Rikk I get them once a week usually after I finish my weekend event since I am done with storylines. 
    IOS Player 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Kstars in my first black box, these earrings in my 2nd black box and this beautiful dress in my gold box🥰
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Just got to the wine storyline and this made me laugh.  Well needed after reading the SYS thread!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Wow @Chelsea123, that was a lucky pick 🤩
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    My palettes were good and my picks were great! K-stars before Black Friday are more than welcome 😊

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Rikk I get them once a week usually after I finish my weekend event since I am done with storylines. 
    Same 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Karsyn916Karsyn916 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I have has two crappy palettes.  No coins in the first two boxes.  Tons of useless cash, pink and purple dyes 😡 Not one K coin! 
  • NatNat69NatNat69 Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey Guys!!!!!💙 I’m Natalie!! But you can call me NatNat, I have been a kkh player since last year!! And my friend sent me the link to the forum!! She said it is for weekend event spoilers and sys spoilers!! But they already are on instagram so I had to see what she meant!! So hey dolls💙💙 
    I don’t see any spoiler so...
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @NatNat69 welcome to the forum but you are not allowed to post any spoilers from Instagram the moderators do that every week on Wednesdays for SYS and Thursdays for the Weekend event. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2019
    That's right. Please don't post unauthorized spoilers on the forum. I deleted your posts. We post spoilers every week!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Oh sorry!! I did not know💙💙
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I know I said I’m just going to be lurking for a while but girl @NatNat69 you can’t admit to being a hacker they will ban you🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    This has to be a troll account right?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @KaylaJ yeah probably I don’t think she would literally break A.L.L the rules on “accident” she had to have been on the forum at some point
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    @NatNat69 girl bye 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

I have added a thread with the forum rules to General Discussion. I’d like to highlight some rules that we’ve addressed recently.

Do not post about any activity that violates Glu's Terms of Use (ex. hacks, cheats, etc). This includes encouraging other players to cheat and posting screenshots of hacked games anywhere on the forum.

Do not create more than one account. For example, if your account gets banned, don’t create a second account to return to the forum. And don’t create a second account to say things that you don’t want to say on your main account.

Do not discuss support emails or private messages from moderators. If you ever need to discuss a conversation with Glu Support, please send a private message to a Glu moderator.

Most importantly, please respect each other! That includes players and moderators.

Depending on the severity of an offense, we may send a warning to the forum user or ban them. If you see a player who has violated the forum rules, please send a private message to a moderator with links or screenshots and we’ll take the appropriate action.

Please note that we manage forum users based on their adherence to forum rules. These rules don’t address players’ social media activity outside of the forum.

In addition to monitoring forum activity, we continue to flag hacked games behind the scenes. If a forum user follows the forum rules, but plays a hacked game, we will do our best to investigate. We will try to identify the game and take appropriate action, such as flagging the game. As always, we encourage anyone with evidence of hacked games to send a private message to a Glu moderator.

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    What the 😂😂😂
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    @NatNat69 prob not but just not allowed on THE GAMES FORUM🤦🏽‍♀️😂
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @KaylaJ 100%. I’ve never seen anyone include “69” in their username unironically lol. 
    I'd probably be amused if I wasn't so annoyed with this game or thinking it could be one of those people laughing at us.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College