KK:H Weekday Event 11/11/19 - Tappy tap tap during this TB Event!

Comments

• maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Okay...once again, why are you, a glu employee, allowed to not only encourage a hacker but also turn a blind eye to one? Are you not held to the same standards as we are? 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Well done Kalinda. Would you explain the meaning of your pm? Everybody here know that message and I'm pretty sure that a lot of people would like to read any kind of explaination.
    Hi Chloe,

As per the guidelines before today, we didn't find that Amelia violated any forum rules (she did not post about hacking / hacked games, or show any pictures with her own hacked game), which is why we did not ban her from the forums.

Due to the feedback from the community, we added a new part to the guidelines which specifically state that forum users cannot play hacked games, in addition to the terms listed above. Using these new guidelines, as we were sent evidence that Amelia did have a hacked game on another channel, we have banned her since she has in fact violated the new guidelines.

Going forward we will continue to refine the guidelines so as to help maintain a healthy player community here on the forums. Thank you everyone for your input and thank you for playing :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    edited November 2019
    Why does Kalinda never come on here to explain her own actions? 
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Well Fortnite has been all over the news lately for banning an Influencer who featured himself cheating on YT. It sure will be awful PR if Glu gets its name all over the press for refusing to ban a cheater. Or are they just hoping we keep quiet because a majority of us are female and are expected  to scrap,bow, beg, and post glittery sparkly gifs  while praising the Glu “Gods” for continually refusing to do more than the bare minimum in terms of improving this game. I’m sure the Daily Mail would love the story as they got lots of hits with the Fortnite story. Add in the manner in which they like to set the Kardashians and Jenners up for ridicule I’m sure they would the love the attention this would get. 
    I understand Amelia did not post on the forum about her hacked game but Kalinda watched her YouTube videos. She knew and did nothing. I don’t understand how that’s just okay? You guys have banned people on here when evidence was found from other websites and social media platforms WITHOUT question or hesitation. Why was this situation different? I’m sorry but we deserve a better answer.
    @eggsandbananas WE are your customers and WE are hurt, betrayed and upset. Make this right. It’s your job and if you can’t give us a better answer find me another employee at Glu who will. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    What are we suppose to wear? 😅

Oh wow I love the outfits! What a fun theme! 💕 I’d never find out about this stuff without you guys 😊
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @eggsandbananas hi! So before these new rules, playing a hacked game wasn't against the rules? So why so many users have been banned in the past?
    Android
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @eggsandbananas If I’m not mistaken, forum player “Amza” was banned when we found her participating in a hacked game on a seperate forum, yes? So what’s the difference here? 
    Nothing is consistent here. It’s ridiculous. 
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    @cntarr I did not disagree with your post but yes, hacking is illegal since every game/movie/song you may hack is protected by intellectual property. 😉
    YoU wOuLdN't DoWnLoAd A cAr
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

gowns and alcohol 🤪
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Gowns and alcohol always make it a fun time for me! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2019
    Oh waIt, you meant the wine tasting. Ok, show glitter and alcohol. Much better. 🍷
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    This theme reminds me of my most guilty pleasure garbage TV show, Vanderpump Rules. Even my fiance likes watching this train wreck. Last season's trip to Solvang was epic with drunkass Kristen....

iOS
    Wine was the first aocohol I ever tasted.  We were invited to an Afternoon Barf party in my friend;s finished basement.  His parent were divorced, the housekeeper an old deaf German woman named Agnes, and there was sangria and rum and jack Daniels.  And one reord, and no radio.  

He put it on aut) and about 10 of us got tasted listening to Sam Cooke. https://youtu.be/M-5zlj49ugk Hey Ali, when’s the wedding? When did you get engaged? Congratulations to him, and best wishes to you. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • julias_kkhjulias_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    The middle dress in that Wine Tour spoiler is :#
    I know
    1) the designer did a beautiful job; and
    2) the IRL inspo is probably drool worthy

But good God, it looks like someone fashioned a dress out of the curtains at a turn of the century bordello, ran out of fabric and finished it with bondage gear. 

Please please please let it be the top TS prize. 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @kokokokonut I'm a huge Sam Cooke fan! I’ve had Little Red Rooster stuck in my head for the last week! Haha
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

i realy hope the dress and hair in the middle are earnable but i have a feeling they will be TS or somthing :'(
    The inspos for the banner outfits are Olivia Munn at the Emmys (suggested by @mikaylachimo!) and Kendall at the Emmys

Image may contain 1 person smiling standing and text

Image may contain 1 person
    iOS
    The red wine glass dyes ok in pink and champagne dye. The white wine glass looks meh in all dyes. Hopefully the champagne glass and bottle can see some action this event too.
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    How cool would tilt be if we could hold things in both hands just like in the banner!!?!? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The red wine glass dyes ok in pink and champagne dye. The white wine glass looks meh in all dyes. Hopefully the champagne glass and bottle can see some action this event too.
    I’ll definitely be using the champagne bottle!! It looks very cute dyed too, I know I have it dyed champagne. I would also probably use the pink drink and the champagne glass

so excited to see my suggestion for the left dress!! Thanks for pointing it out Ali 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Other than wine handhelds.... I have NO idea what to wear for this. I actually went on a wine tour with my boyfriend a few months back, but I know that means absolutely nothing in the kkh SYS world 😩 Everyone was dressed casual 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh