🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Rikk It's because I'm in the best Krew ever, with @LindaVB 😜 . But most members left now.
    Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk It's because I'm in the best Krew ever, with @LindaVB 😜 . But most members left now.
    At the height of the game, #krewgoals events were so fun! The game was crashing constantly for me and I had to delete it. Part of me is annoyed by having to purchase K&K clothes again in kollections and part of me is happy to see my favorites again! Haha 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited November 2019
    This is why they're saying there's no evidence of hacking, guys

Edit: wow those are some specific targeted ads that show where I live
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I emailed Glu about my missing gold dye and they said to open and close my game. I already did this and it didn’t work so I’m not sure what to do now. Has anyone managed to get their gold dye?
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @julia19 that was the advice given to me too. I still haven't gotten my dye either, no idea what's going on either.
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    “Bow and scrape with glittering kitten gifs for attention,” I wonder who this could be? 🤔🤔🤔

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    AngelineJ said:

Glu wants to make SYS like Covet Fashion, one of their top ranking games. Making #1 prizes exclusive works for Covet. Why would Glu ever change TS by giving #1 prize to more players? This is exactly what they want. They don’t care about what players want. 

As a Covet player from the start and a member of the Covet Fashion Style Council(where we have been treated like adults and aren’t expected to bow and scrape with glittering kitten gifs for attention) this SYS debacle bears virtually no resemblance to anything Covet. There are so many ways to build your closet in Covet. Even playing with out of season items you can still get high scores to win and by entering a fashion house you become part of a team that often consists of experienced and new players. As long as the new players pull their weight the participating team members get prizes. You also they have a month to get those fashion house prizes and EVERY fashion house eligible. Yes you can spend money to buy diamonds but even if you never spend a dime you can still build a good sized closet and increase in level if you are willing to grind and have an eye for fashion. For every look you submit you are allowed to borrow one item from your in-game Facebook friends which is a massive help to new players and those who don’t spend real money.  I could go on and on but I feel if Covet was really the inspiration behind the current SYS format, whoever came up with the setup needs to be fired  because they are just stupid.The only thing they brought over from Covet was voting and left out all the fun and as well as legit chances for a LOT of players to win and enjoy a lot of prizes. The game isn’t perfect and real money makes it easier but it is nothing like what KKH has turned into. 
    @AngelineJ a lot of good points here, but I think the most critical difference between Covet and KKH is that actually, NONE of the prizes in Covet are exclusive in the way that you can't get them by any other means. The premium currency, diamonds, are easily earned for free (by watching videos I get 500 a day, you get 25 diamonds for reaching 4.5 stars with a look, plus they give out daily 100 as a freebie). So if your look doesn't score high enough through voting, you can always buy the prize item with diamonds instead. The #1 prize you get by achieving perfect score is 5000 diamonds, which is a lot (about $15USD) but it's not an item that you might never have a chance to earn again. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @nubcake Interesting! Thanks for sharing! Maybe I should download Covet Fashion?! Bye KKH  ... oh wait ... that’s Glu’s game too, I will make sure I don’t spend any $ in it or I might lose my videos! 😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Whew!  I FINALLY got through this thread!  It's at 40 pages!  I really wish someone would pm the infamous screenshots because they were all gone by the time i got that far in the thread... lol... i almost feel silly posting my looks now, but oh well.. here goes.. :)

The 26 hurt badly.. I was going for a guest magician.. oh well.. 

The 6th look, I was going for Maria Sharapova. :)

i ended up coming in 4th.. number one was an excessive ticket buyer from the beginning.. i accidentally used an extra ticket in the middle, but it worked out because i had to use one to get the final earnable (due to my 26..   ouch)  fortunately, i didn't hurt anyone else's prizes..  Glad i got the dress.  :)  I usually try to stay original in my looks.  I hope they were worthy, @Rikk:)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I love all the texture and colors! Thanks for bringing a unique style to the event :)
  • RosalinaKKHRosalinaKKH Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    No, nothing. No updates, no new clothes, no more party events. 
    I’m still not ok with how the game ended. It had such potential to be a great game and it already was, but they didn’t care enough about it. I would definitely play again if they brought it back. 😩
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I got the same thing even though I came in 3rd for the SYS. So maybe everyone got 5 gold dyes?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @LinaKK I think so because I ended 2nd
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    i think its for everyone because i ended 6th and got the 5 dyes too  :)
    edited November 2019
    😒
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Deleted 
    IOS doll 💞

edited November 2019
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
    edited November 2019
     Deleted, jus moving foward.
    IOS doll 💞

edited November 2019

🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    @nubcake Interesting! Thanks for sharing! Maybe I should download Covet Fashion?! Bye KKH  ... oh wait ... that’s Glu’s game too, I will make sure I don’t spend any $ in it or I might lose my videos! 😂
    Covet has it’s flaws. It’s almost impossible to get a good score without cloning now.  :/ it’s why I stopped playing and now I play kkh
    edited November 2019
    IOS doll 💞

edited November 2019
    🙁
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I received Kalinda call too, even though I got my gold dyes after the event ended. So now I got 10 drops 🤩