~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I love micellar water! I use this Roberts one, but also the one @VampireBarbie posted and it’s the same thing. 

@MollyMonroe @VampireBarbie @elettrahere  I just wanted thank everyone that recommended trying micellar water as a makeup remover and cleanser! I bought this one per your recommendation when I was in Italy from the pharmacy and I love the rose scent; it leaves my skin so soft.

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Rikk I'm so glad!! Rose is my favorite scent. I was just shopping for some more rose bath oils myself. 
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    anyone knows a quick cure or home remedy for inflamed tonsilitis? 😔 my occupation is demanding (the pay is sweet tho lol) and i cant afford to miss a day of work for at least this week.

ive tried 1) gargling w salt water 2) drinking vitamin C 3) drinking apple cider vinegar diluted in water. also took some paracetamol bc i feel like a fever is coming. if anyone has advice, let me know x
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @KKHGaia
    I'm sorry you're dealing with this! Keep it up with the salt water, once every 2-3 hours or so. Keep drinking water, as tedious as it is, drink drink drink. Rest whenever you can (including limiting arm movement; your body's reserves need to all go into healing mode), and stay warm. If you have a personal shower and bath, turn on the hot water and inhale the steam for a good 20 minutes 2-3 times a day. 
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @MollyMonroe a hot bath does sound like a good idea!!! thank you so much love :'( my coworker put on an air diffuser w citronella essential oil by my office desk too bc she said the steam is good for me hahahah (not sure if shes plugging her essential oil business... or genuinely caring for me 🤔 LOL JK)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @KKHGaia I would do warm water with lemon and honey. N rest. 
    IOS Player 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    So, I'm on the beach... I live in Brazil (you should know because I talk about that A LOT) here its normal to do 30°C a day... when I come to the beach it rains and its 22°C... and my boyfriend is snoring now...

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

Has anyone read the Witcher series? The books were so beautiful, deep, ambiguous,  funny, detailed...I was sad to finish them! I’m also playing the third game which I can’t name and just got the vineyard home in the DLC. I can’t believe there’s a Witcher Netflix series coming in December. I’m going to watch it even though I suspect it will be terrible 😂
    PS now I’m reading The Testaments and I want to send it to my conservative sister in the US...it’s so nice to have another novel from Atwood in the Handmaid’s Tale universe 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @jhabs girl same here. I'm working two jobs and barely have time to clearup the storylines on my game 😆 as a matter of fact, I haven't done that for months quite actually. I hardly even play the midweek events anymore. It's just so demotivating especially since there's no bonus pts and to complete it for 600 pts just seems nearly impossible for me. The only thing that keeps me going is the weekend events and that's pretty much it basically 💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Can somebody be banned just for being annoying? 🤔

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kkh_clarice why are you the funniest person on this forum lmao, I swear we share a brain

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Can somebody be banned just for being annoying? 🤔
    Or for posting too much? 🤔
    Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    https://youtu.be/8Knj8-MKFn8

This video of Kim breaking down some of her looks is so fascinating! Especially the looks  that we have in the game. 
    IOS Player 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Thank u for fixing this hair glu! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I've been meaning to post this all day:

Last night I had a dream about the game where I bought a Korkov dress for BF and after I bought it I realized it wasn't half off and I freaked out :lol: but that's not all, I had lost all my kstars after that purchase and I was so upset!

The good part was that the kloset had been rearranged and it was beautiful and you could classify all your items as you wanted.

Lastly, in the dream I checked the forum and had thousands of disagrees. I think I've been spending too much time in KKH :sweat_smile:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited November 2019
    @dpeters that’s so funny! I think that dreaming about the game was one of koko’s “signs that you’re a KKH addict” — there’s a thread around here somewhere with more! You know it’s a dream because we’ve been asking for better closet organization forever 😂 My dream closet would include a “favorites” tab in each section 😊
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Then I guess I can declare myself a KKH addict lol @Rikk
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    lol @dpeters agreed!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I have 2 mor e strands of flashing lights to put on, then the ornaments. Then I stash the mess where they all plug in.....and my house will be done by the weekend. They put up the deer Saturday, with the lights in the front.....I love Christmas lights!  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I love the aesthetic colors of your tree!! Prob would take a lot of selfies for my instagram with this light lol 

Thanks @kkh_clarice.  The tree is done now.  I plan on having the whole floor done by Friday. Then I start taking pics. ;). PuterHead got me one of the biggest poinsettia’s ever.  It takes over a corner.  I still need the rocking chair and teddy bear set up.  
    So um, anyone want to switch places with me? You can make chicken scallopene and I’ll tap for you.  Doesn’t sound like a good idea?  Shucks.  Ok, but my family probably would have liked it more if you Cooked....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I just now caught up on this thread.. lol.. I saw where @samaaanthaaa got a new job (in October) , congrats! She was looking for a good place to shop online.  I just wanted to throw in www.nyandcompany.com they always have great deals and clearances. Wonderful business casual selection. :) 
    And a tip for Goodwill.. the more affluent the city, the better the stuff in their Goodwill.. so if there's a City near you where a lot of well off people live, then go to that Goodwill! Also, I think all of them have a 50% off sale the first Saturday of each month. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    OMG. I didn’t know I was gonna be able to model with my baby. I didn’t know where else I could post this. I will also post something personal, a pic of my Christmas tree too 🎄

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

Happy Holidays everyone.  Peace Love and Understanding. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    It's currently summer here, which means the anual Christmas heatwave has officially begun. 45°C all week, with some places reaching 50°C 🤒🥵  ( thats 113°F to 122°F), which should end this friday with a huge thunderstorm.
    Thankfully its looking like a 35°C day for Christmas though so not too hot.😅
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
    omg, that is so hot.  I’m sitting here in flannel cuddleduds, with a furry through over my lap.  That is too hot @AVINXX   stay cool, and I’ll save you some snow. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @kokokokonut fun fact, I've never seen snow! 😅 I'd love to see it one day but I'm scared that I'll freeze since i turn into a blanket covered burrito the second it hits 20°C here😂
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!