🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

1353637383941Next

Comments

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    @nubcake Interesting! Thanks for sharing! Maybe I should download Covet Fashion?! Bye KKH  ... oh wait ... that’s Glu’s game too, I will make sure I don’t spend any $ in it or I might lose my videos! 😂
    Covet has it’s flaws. It’s almost impossible to get a good score without cloning now.  :/ it’s why I stopped playing and now I play kkh
    Disagree! I just hit level 14 and I've had two BLILs this week, neither of them cloned. What I'm actually noticing is that the game is becoming more diverse! There's actually a lot of dolls with dark skin in top looks now and I think that's great 😍 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @nubcake it’s good to know things are changing then. I haven’t played in about a year. I was level 61. It was hard to get as many TLs as I used to without cloning. I was mostly getting 5 star looks. I just got frustrated and uninstalled. Maybe i will check it out and start playing again. Thanks 😊 
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Glu, if you are going to ignore our feedback, can you at least limit the amount of SYSs? One a week is way too much, and managing two weekend events every week is exhausting—especially because there are so many problems with SYS that make it not fun.

Two a month (every other week) would be more than enough.
    Sorry if my question will look stupid, I’m just new in this forum and trying to understand. I don’t know how the SYS events looked before, because I don’t play this game for years. But what is the problem with SYS events on every weekend? 
    You don’t have to attend in it if you don’t want to, right? Every weekend you have a possibility to get new clothes for free. I just don’t see the problem. Of course, many of us are mad about ticket buyers, but I personaly just trying to have fun while creating new looks. And the look you just created will be showed to others, not just stay in your app(and you get rewards for voting, including K-stars). For example last Halloween weekend was so fun! Actually SYS evens is the main reason why I realy like this game and still play it. 😊 

So I honestly have no clue why the frequency of SYS events can be a problem :) enlighten me please 😊 

p.s. Sorry for my english, it’s not my mother language :)
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited November 2019
    tackus88 said:
    Glu, if you are going to ignore our feedback, can you at least limit the amount of SYSs? One a week is way too much, and managing two weekend events every week is exhausting—especially because there are so many problems with SYS that make it not fun.

Two a month (every other week) would be more than enough.
    Sorry if my question will look stupid, I’m just new in this forum and trying to understand. I don’t know how the SYS events looked before, because I don’t play this game for years. But what is the problem with SYS events on every weekend? 
    You don’t have to attend in it if you don’t want to, right? Every weekend you have a possibility to get new clothes for free. I just don’t see the problem. Of course, many of us are mad about ticket buyers, but I personaly just trying to have fun while creating new looks. And the look you just created will be showed to others, not just stay in your app(and you get rewards for voting, including K-stars). For example last Halloween weekend was so fun! Actually SYS evens is the main reason why I realy like this game and still play it. 😊 

So I honestly have no clue why the frequency of SYS events can be a problem :) enlighten me please 😊 

p.s. Sorry for my english, it’s not my mother language :)

@tackus88  Welcome to the forum! I don't think your question is stupid.

A lot of players like to collect all of the items (at least the items they like), so many don't want to skip a SYS event for that reason. In my opinion, there are just too many events in the game to keep up with right now. A midweek event (for just one throwback item), a weekend event, PLUS a SYS is hard to keep up with—I feel like I have to play for at least 2 hours a day if I don't want to miss anything! Personally, I wish they would lower the necessary point for midweek events to 400 (at most), and have SYS events less often. 

For SYS events specifically, I just think one a week is too much. While I love putting together looks and styling outfits to match a theme, there have just been too many and it has started to feel like more than a chore rather than an exciting part of the game. I feel that if they happened less often, they would be more exciting when they do happen! Also, some players have to wake up in the middle of the night (depending on their time zones) to submit looks if they don't want to miss any.

I agree that SYSs are a fun part of the game, but the way Glu has organized them makes them very stressful for many players.

The old SYS that some players are talking about required players to buy an item to participate. Players would have to style outfits around that specific item. They were much easier to complete, and even if you lost on a lot of your looks it was still possible to earn all of the items. Many players weren't happy with that format, though, because it required players to spend their kstars to enter.

Here are some examples:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Carol Davida the monochromatic moment post is my doll, glad the inspiration worked for you!
    Ah ok then. Tysm for telling me doll @EmCharlotte . There's a lot of forum members with the username Charlotte so it can get quite confusing for me to remember another forum's member username ha😆
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections