KK:H Weekday Event 11/11/19 - Tappy tap tap during this TB Event!

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    💜 @kokokokonut 💜 could open the sys thread tonight... since we got those hints early... you know...

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited November 2019
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    What are we suppose to wear? 😅

I love the hair and different colors. Beautiful 😍
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I really want the ponytail so im gonna have to test the voting waters with two different looks and see what voters want
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I really want the ponytail so im gonna have to test the voting waters with two different looks and see what voters want
    These are not the SYS items/prizes, we will find those out tomorrow. This is just a promo banner, they do several a month to showcase update outfits.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas is it possible for the team to add the white wine glass to the men’s wardrobes for purchase before the start of the SYS? Only a small percentage of male players have it because it’s not available to buy, and we don’t have diamonds either so there’s no way to get it. It would really enhance the event for us if you could please make it happen 😊 We have so few handhelds and I don’t want to have to be the sober friend with my coffee mug on the wine tour. 😂
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Gowns! Gowns galore in sight!
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Two days of grinding for this? Not sure I want to continue to get to the last box. I’ll probably just get shoes anyway. 
    Box 1
    Box 2Box 3 (Notice the lack of K Stars)
    I play on iOS 
    @KaylaJ I totally see what you’re saying! I also hoard kstars and avoid posting about the offers I complete bc I don’t want to make other people feel bad. I knew that suggestion would get disagrees and tbh I kinda disagree with it now too in hindsight bc I feel like imposing more rules is not what this forum needs lol. I just really hate that people play hacked games and want to do anything possible to discourage them from posting here 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Granted, there will always be hackers, no matter what the game is, so this might be all pointless. But if you can't stop them, at least make it so that it doesn't affect the legitimate players. With the current TS system, it does.
    This.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Yes yes yes!! I love everything in this picture!!!! Gowns + wine = best day ever !!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    These are not the SYS items/prizes, we will find those out tomorrow. This is just a promo banner, they do several a month to showcase update outfits.
    I know but i have a strong feeling its gonna be a TS prize cause usually the fancy cute styles are. If its an earnble i will be happy but usually the hair i like is TS
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I kind of believe that hackers have found their way with Sys tickets even though Glu says they doesn’t. It just doesn’t make sense to me because they can already add upcoming clothes/accessories/custom skin tones  to their wardrobe that no one else has. I’ve seen plenty of those bragging on Instagram and it’s shocking how a person can have 1000+ already just when SYS starts. Plus... They already managed to overcome the issue with Kollections now hackers can hack your own personal game if you gave them access, they can add a desired amount of fans and K-Stars and some of them hacked games can look normal like any other fair game because now people recharge their stars. 😂🤧
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Gold box
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @IzzaBee I hope you open an awesome Tb box 🍀🍀
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

My guess?? Classy looks with handheld drinks!
    At least thats the way im going!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

Hmmmmm not a single k star in site....
    At least my dress is pretty but I can’t believe there is no k stars. Last week there was only 2 +25 k stars both in the same palette. Merp 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Awful palettes in both my black boxes

And then my gold box.... really bad pick and If I chose my usual spot I’d get the necklace 😫

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@IzzaBee I hope you open an awesome Tb box 🍀🍀
    Thanks! I would have loved the dress in the bottom right box but I’m happy with the jumpsuit!
    I play on iOS 
    @IzzaBee i loooove the earrings you’re wearing in that pic and totally regret not buying them during TB sale! 
    @jhabs I wear them a lot! They’re one of my favorites!
    I play on iOS 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I won the Korkov dress 😂 at least it wasn’t shoes!!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo after my 2 horrible Black Boxes (1st was energy, 2nd was pink dye) i reached and Gold Box and OMG!!!! I have been wanting this hair for soo long!!!!
    IM THRILLED!!!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020