🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts

We were sitting around, hoping for a spoiler, a hint or a clue, when this popped up on Insta for us!

Psyched for 4 days of Wine Tasting, I know we'll be posting all kinds of suggested looks. But we have to get the thread open 1st. So ladies, if you'll be so kind.....

Thanks Kalinda, Thanks Kim. You heard that right Dolls. Thread's Open. Now to remind of the details for this event...

Let's have fun, and look forward to the spoilers of the clothes we'll be winning. Here's to us Dolls! We Rock!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456721

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My handheld drinks are ready to come out of the Kloset :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    This theme has me feeling Puzzled🤔🤷🏼‍♀️❓
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    This is about to be one fancy wine tour 😂 Can we get a casual friday theme one day? We always end up in gowns 💃🏻 and I have other things in the kloset I'd like to show off! Lol
    But this looks like a fun theme, hopefully we'll get to play around with fun looks without our score suffering. Does anyone know if the red wine glass is available for diamonds and how many? 
    - Emmy
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes @Bear_KKH it’s 15 diamonds! 🍷 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    That kendall dress and ponytail from the banner are gorgeous! Hoping they’re both earnables! 💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    And the dipped hair on the left! 🤪😍🥰! The two wine glasses in one hand.. the wine bottle.. lots of goodies in that banner!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Rikk said:
    Gah, I think that's around all I have left lol. I wish it didn't take so long to earn diamonds! But the wine glass seems worth it 😁
    - Emmy
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Both dresses and hairstyles in that banner are amazing 😍😍😍 not sure what I’ll be wearing but you can bet my doll will be clutching wine glasses tightly all weekend!!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Bear_KKH said:
    Rikk said:
    Gah, I think that's around all I have left lol. I wish it didn't take so long to earn diamonds! But the wine glass seems worth it 😁
    I think you’ll get use out of it in other SYS events, and it looks nice.

On the other hand, the white wine glass is also useful, available for k-stars which are easier to gain than diamonds, and you can unlock it 1-2 times per day when items are unlocking properly. When I think about buying something specifically for a SYS theme, I remember that there might be like 5 ticket buyers in the last 15 min of the event and it might end up being a waste. So lately I’ve been focusing on investing only in stuff that I love.

I’m telling myself this a lot these days because I get tempted to buy new stuff every time a new SYS theme is announced and diamonds (and even k-stars) are hard to earn 😊
    @Rikk I have the white wine glass and get fairly good use out of it so I think it'll be good to have the red one too. Hand helds always come handy in SYS.
    Haha and I'm the same, I always buy things for the SYS theme and lose to ticket buyers or what I buy doesn't add as much to my score as I anticipate. It's always the looks I slap together mindlessly at 3am and think will tank that seem to be my highest scores 🤪 
    - Emmy
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so excited to see the spoilers 😬
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Do you dolls think it's worth spending 45 Kstars for the glass of wine in the closet right before Black Friday? I'm torn 🥴
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    oh this is just amazing. is it allowed to be winedrunk from thursday till sunday?
    uh hi
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    This is a hard theme to style 🥺
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

~ iOS player ~
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Orange you glad I bought wine 🍷 before the wine tour? Pre drinking with @LindaVB at CapeTown. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kadamisia It depends on how much stars you have but the glass of wine is a good investment you can use it a lot in sys
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    karmilife said:
    Please remove trandsetters from the game! Trandsetter is making me feel sad !
    True, I feel stressed all the time but I like tho 
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

We were sitting around, hoping for a spoiler, a hint or a clue, when this popped up on Insta for us!

Psyched for 4 days of Wine Tasting, I know we'll be posting all kinds of suggested looks. But we have to get the thread open 1st. So ladies, if you'll be so kind.....

Thanks Kalinda, Thanks Kim. You heard that right Dolls. Thread's Open. Now to remind of the details for this event...

Let's have fun, and look forward to the spoilers of the clothes we'll be winning. Here's to us Dolls! We Rock!
    What a hard topic! 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I have 660 Kstars, but I think I'm gonna buy it anyways. Thanks!❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kadamisia before you do, check what the earnables are! We may get that wine bottle!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    TRENDSETTERS

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohh so their really alternating the TS dyes aswell!!! Thats neat!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.