📺KK:H Weekend Event - 11/15/19 - Let's Keep those Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Earnables: LOVE the hair and glasses. The dress looks so sad.

GB: I. Love. Everything. Praying for patience and self control bc BF event soon! 😭

Kollection: Love the bundle, orange dress and clutch. Wish me luck this week 😭😭

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Earnables.  That Kylie inspired denim dress cups are so Pointed it can poke someone eyes out. 😂. Love the ponytail. Is it Uber chic and long ! Glasses are cute but as someone who doesn’t use glasses, it will gathers dust unless there a glasses themed sys. 

Gb. Kimmy velvet dress ! Love! I like the interpretation of Kim stacked chain necklaces. The key is so sweet! The hair is ok. The clammy handheld would have been so fetch with the mermaid dress ! 

Kollection. The bundle is a need. That ponytail is major. And I need the money clutch. Oh noooooo. Black Friday Sale is next week right? Must resist !

IOS Player 
  • RosalinaKKHRosalinaKKH Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Earnables: Love the hair and glasses! Not feeling the dress. 
    GB Items: I love all of the items! Definitely chasing them. 
    Kollections: Love it! That bundle is everything! 😍😍😍
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I will play for the free event items but my money is staying in my purse 👛. Saving for the new KKWxMario collab 😁
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I need that shell clutch 😭
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Omg is the clutch in the kollection the one that I suggested back in September?? 

I love it!!! The kollection bundle is great too. Besides that I really need that seashell clutch. I’m not crazy about the earnables but the ponytail is super cute! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @thallisa It looks similar! And @AmandaMKkh suggested something like that too!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Earnables: I LOVE the ponytail! They did a great job replicating Kylie's hair. I am not a sunglasses person, so I won't get much use out of those, but the dress is nice!
    GB: I love everything, except the hair (watch me pick the hair), especially the necklace!
    Kollection: droolworthy. I honestly love all of it and I am afraid for my k stars. That necklace and single hair style are perfection! Thank you, Kalinda!

p.s I loves seeing a mix of our recommendations and Kardashian inspo! So cool :) thank you everyone for posting the rea life and our recommendations for us to see where they came from!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Earnables: love the ponytail, it's a good prize since I lost TS ponytail last week
    GB: first time in a long while the accessories are must haves. Love the gown too.
    Kollection: Love the bundle, not feeling the basic orange dress. Also I wish they had our dolls hold the clutch like this so you could actually see the detail/be able to tell what it is. As is her hand covers the $$$.

iOS
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Excited for those earnables! Would probably skip this kollection.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers!! I love the earnables, can't wait for the event to start!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    SugarK said:
    I will play for the free event items but my money is staying in my purse 👛. Saving for the new KKWxMario collab 😁
    we’re getting more KKWxMario? it’s this confirmed?   

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Yass 😍 the earnables are a must! Not a fan of gb items... thanks @KalindaKing
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I hope we starts getting some cute fall/winter clothes soon. Hair’s with hats or earmuffs, mittens for our dolls hands, cute sweater dresses, etc. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Like the earnable dress. The GB dress looks so soft! Hoping for any of the GB items, though especially like the necklace. I'm probably being really fun but I don't recognise the shoes in the GB and 2nd kollection outfit pics. Are they in the kloset or as yet unreleased? (Am on phone and don't have my game to hand so can't check)
    I play on iOS
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Hi @kokokokonut

Just curious how you manage to finish a 3hr reality event with only 19 energy? I’ve seen it mentioned on the forums before but I invite 4 people to the Bel Air house and then it still needs another 8 and then 2 energy to finish the event making a total of 26.

I don’t know if it’s something I’m missing or if somehow the game has updated to require more energy from newer players? Is this the same for anyone else? Would love to do this event using only 19 energy!! 🙌🏻💖⚡️
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I need the collection bundle of course but I don’t feel like taking any more  chances. 
    Love the GB items. 
    Earnables are ok. 

I’m still dead inside. 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Earnables: I like everything but the glasses.

Gift Box: I like everything but the hair.

Kollection: I like everything.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I love the GB necklace, I'll definitely be chasing it, the dress and clutch and really nice too 😍 the earnable dress and hair are nice also. I'm more excited for these weekend prizes than SYS prizes, it'll be worth the grind! Both GB and earnables are much better than last weeks imo 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    vxnxs said:
    Hi @kokokokonut

Just curious how you manage to finish a 3hr reality event with only 19 energy? I’ve seen it mentioned on the forums before but I invite 4 people to the Bel Air house and then it still needs another 8 and then 2 energy to finish the event making a total of 26.

I don’t know if it’s something I’m missing or if somehow the game has updated to require more energy from newer players? Is this the same for anyone else? Would love to do this event using only 19 energy!! 🙌🏻💖⚡️
    Do you have enough star points for the gold bonus star at the beginning of the gig? That could be it.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi and Welcome to the Forum @vxnxs I keep forgetting that newer players haven't earned the usual bonus star.  :( As you acquire more things, clothes, cars, homes, etc you earn star points and heart points.  When you reach a certain mark, your first of 5 stars, is filled in for you.  So you only have 4 stars to fill.  And, in BelAir, it takes 18 or 19 energy to finish a 3 hour reality shoot.  You have 4 guests (costars) tap their bubbles 5 times, is 20, but then you get one back for net 16.  Then you tap a 2 energy thing by the patio door.  if that's not there, you tap the 1 energy thing by the front door, that pops up the 2 energy by the patio, hit that and you're done.
    If you have to fill all 5, I don't know how the other star fills up.  Maybe the 8 energy by the front door, and the 2 by the patio.  I'm sorry I can't help more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    SugarK said:

No I think she meant she is going to buy the new real life collection, not virtual stuff.
    iOS
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I'll spend all my kstars chasing the shell clutch. Goodbye black friday.

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I hate how everything always ends up being purple 😤
    iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    SugarK said:

Oh I meant the real life makeup for myself 😁