📺KK:H Weekend Event - 11/15/19 - Let's Keep those Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I love the earnable hair 😍 thank you for making it earnable! I have been wanting a high pony. I love GB dress and shell clutch. BUT I will not be chasing anything in GBs until you guys start including all the items and maybe remove the kash and energy 😊
    Hope everyone has an awesome weekend and gets everything they want
    - Emmy
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    I hate how everything always ends up being purple 😤
    It does seem like it, huh. 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Liking the earnable ponytail but the dress is eh. Love the gb! Reeeeally hoping I get the dress but odds are low as usual lol.
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    what time does it start tho?

uh hi
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    simoon said:

Previous events always started at 11 am (CET) for me. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the high ponytail and seashell clutch!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Not feeling the earnables except the hair.. love the gb items and the dress+ clutch in the kollection 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I already see myself spending every last k-star chasing that shell clutch 😩
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I will say, i actually really like that we have earnable sunglasses. I wear them a lot in game and it's awful chasing them in GB because they're not worth 40 k stars. The dress i don't know how i feel about, i didn't like it at all on Kylie tbh. Can't decide if it looks better or worse. Probably would've been cuter with a shorter skirt. The hair i like, i think it's nicer than the one in the banner with the barrettes.

GB is all nice although i think the hanging strands need to be longer for the hair.

Kollection... not my style. I like the bundle hair but the other hair... why was it done like that. It looks like she has short curly hair as an undercut instead of a couple curls framing the face. I wish the clutch looked more like money. And i'm not a fan of increasingly more expensive Kollections only having 80 kstars in them when these days that is only a bonus up to about the 3rd spin.
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Jenn1ferr said:
    simoon said:

Previous events always started at 11 am (CET) for me. 
    aah thank you!
    uh hi
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I like the seashell and earnable 👗 and I think both kollection hairs are pretty 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Is the sparkle on the earnable glasses animated?, if its not it would look so much better 😁
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    The high ponytail is everything. I'm so happy it's earnable!

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I love  e v e r y t h i n g  from this event. I hope to be able to collect all the earnables and the lucky to get the seashell bag! 😍

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Happiest birthday to my fav frozen monster @Naimonster ! 🎂🎊💗

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh wow that’s so pretty @alice_kkh! Happy bday @Naimonster, ravishing in ruby ❤️
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    It’s all so beautiful!!! 😫🤩😊
    Excited to get a new ponytail—my doll doesn’t have that many and I always miss the GB ones. Love the GB box, but then again I’m probably not gonna get anything soooo can’t get my hopes up... Anyway, absolutely smashing Kollection! The hair, the sparkle, the shoes are so cute! Can’t wait for it to come back during a vip so I can take a few more spins (I only ever spin once when we get a new kollection, lol).
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Thank you so much @kokokokonut and @soundspretty !! You’re responses are appreciated and cleared that up for me 🤗

I do get the professional star occasionally but it goes away after use on one gig. I guess when you get to a certain level it stays for good which is exciting. Well I’m off to buy all the kash items in the kloset I can find and boost that score 😂
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    vxnxs said:
    Thank you so much @kokokokonut and @soundspretty !! You’re responses are appreciated and cleared that up for me 🤗

I do get the professional star occasionally but it goes away after use on one gig. I guess when you get to a certain level it stays for good which is exciting. Well I’m off to buy all the kash items in the kloset I can find and boost that score 😂
    Just wanted to let you know that, we might think that the cheapest clothes are not worth buying but it actually gives you a lot of stars/hearts! Maybe you already knew that but we never know :)
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    AAAAAHHH YES the earnables is so my personal style! 😫 loving the Kollection, but only the purple bundle one... and i know were only gonna get that for the last spin jnsajamkxam

oh and happy birthday @Naimonster!!! have a sweet weekend 🥳🧁
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    oh yeah, did the level progress thing get fixed yet? idts. i dont wanna spend energy on this event just to have it not level up?
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Happy birthday @Naimonster
    May you have an amazing day!! 🥳

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    what the hell I thought that clutch was pine trees 😂 that does not look like money
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Naimonster !!! <3
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Happy birthday @Naimonster ! 💕🎂
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Just want to say thanks @Stefani_H for that tip! 🙌🏻🙏🏻 I had about 170 professional points to go and would probably not have realised the cheaper items give you just as many points if not more sometimes. 

Super happy with my shiny new gold star!! 🌟
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Happy birthday happy Birthday @Naimonster !

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Should I take two spins on the kollection tomorrow only to be disappointed when I don’t get the bundle? Or save my stars for Black Friday? Hmmm