🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    I thought #2 was cute 😕

• ovsyanicusovsyanicus Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited November 2019
    First looks scored not bad at all and I was #1 for about 40 min and now I have #1 with already more then 260 points and her counting only increasing in a real time. Why I even still care. 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Really annoyed to see the triple threat deal again. Is that seriously how Glu thinks they’re gonna address our concerns about ticket buyers???
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    This is my board as of now

First entry

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I am going to try really hard this week to not look at my TS board until the event ends. It will be hard, but it will help alleviate the stress that is caused by ticket buying. Has anyone ever successfully not looked at their TS board for the entire event?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am going to try really hard this week to not look at my TS board until the event ends. It will be hard, but it will help alleviate the stress that is caused by ticket buying. Has anyone ever successfully not looked at their TS board for the entire event?

Even if you don't look you can still see your ranking from the main game screen :(  
    iOS
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    This week I'm doing SYS @Rikk's style: only outfits I like, no pleasing the voters! The prices are not worth it!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

Here is my first look i think it did okay decided to risk it and use my blue hair 🥂
    Android doll 💙
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @thallisa I have brought this up before when someone saw soundspretty in an old outfit, it was never addressed by Glu
    @thallisa @AliBryant Glu told me that it was a glitch associated with the update that happened at the same time. Still though, the game kept a cache of an old outfit was changed before the update took place. This example with Kayla is beyond strange. That has to be two weeks old?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    No. I tried with the Halloween SYS and caught myself peeking a few times. It's hard
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I already have someone using extra tickets in my TS group 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    First 2 looks flopped for me, oh well, Ill prob try heels next look lol. Not gonna stress about this sys tho.

IOS doll 💞

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This week I'm doing SYS @Rikk's style: only outfits I like, no pleasing the voters! The prices are not worth it!
    Woohoo! That makes me happy. Let’s have fun with it!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2019
    At the start of each SYS event, if we are unable to match a look with another submission, we will show a look from a random player instead, until more players have submitted looks. Once more players have submitted looks, then that's all you'll see in the voting booth. 

@KaylaJ - Were you wearing that angel costume recently, since we released the 10.5 update?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    How is everyone getting their score so fast? It's been like an hour since submitting my first look and it hasn't gone up yet. 
    - Emmy
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    First look. 😩

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You have to submit a look before you are put into a group. It’s hard to try and end up with the same score, I can’t imagine 30,  but otherwise it’s a good plan. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @JaelynJax I voted for your doll! The gold is gorgeous with her complexion; my doll can't pull off gold well unfortunately! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny that’s genius 
    You have to submit a look before you are put into a group. It’s hard to try and end up with the same score, I can’t imagine 30,  but otherwise it’s a good plan. 
    Hah, my evil plots are always ruined by facts. LOL thanks for the heads up before I'm the sole player not submitting looks next week! 😂
    Just keep the prizes in mind, everyone. I'm not gonna stress over a pair of boots. 

I just want the earnable bottle, as most of us do, and that's absolutely achievable for free, for everyone given the 14 tickets (even if all your scores bomb). 

And then next week, it can be a bloodbath again if the prizes are worth it. 😬
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @Bear_KKH it took 1h 22min to  get votes for my first look 🤷🏻‍♀️
    edited November 2019
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut Do y'all by any chance have an approximate estimate for the number of people that participate in SYS every week? I'm just super curious because I have no clue how many even play the game itself! Thanks in advance! 

Edit: to clarify, this inquiry is unrelated to any scheme that would apparently be foiled from the outset anyway (😂); it's purely curiosity.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Well... I actually expected a higher score but it is what it is. I don't want to use gowns but I keep seeing them in the voting booth (and they're always the popular pick) 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I'm condidering to not vote for
    gowns even if the look is better 😒
    Look 1&2. #2 is the worst score I’ve received in ages, (unsurprising given the outfit); but I just wanted to test the voters and see how they’re leaning with this theme, since you never know. 

But at least the combined average of the first two is exactly 41 votes per look, so bottle
    of booze, here I come! 
    Btw, I was just in the voting booth and a doll wearing nothing but a free swimsuit was the popular pick. I just...will keep sipping. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.