Options

FB game won't load

RiriKHHRiriKHH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hello all! <3

I have been having problems with KKH game on Facebook for two weeks more or less. While playing, I refreshed the page and it stopped loading after. In fact, it loads and then it freezes on the last loading screen. And then nothing. 
I have contacted support through emails, I followed their instructions, everything from cleaning my catche, my computer's catche, enabling-disabling and re-enabling flash, using another browser, re-installing chrome... even though they helped me a lot, and I deeply appreciate it, I still can't play.
They also told me about Unity, and provided me with a link- but according to Unity's page Chrome cannot support unity anymore, and nothing shows up in Unity's catche. The support said it works fine with them, but it's not the same case with my computer apparently. 

Tried playing from my phone, but it only showed a friend of mine and not my progress so I uninstalled it, since I just downloaded it to see if I could play from there and had uninstalled some necessary apps.
Is there anyone having the same problem? Anyone that solved it? It really saddens me because I have literally done everything, from resetting my computer, wiping everything and starting again, and I would really love to play again. I have been playing for years, and made no purchase unfortunately. I cannot start from the beginning again...  :'(

Note: I have no id from in-game- only the one Fb provides from some game data section. And, every other game is working alright, no problems, only with KKH..  :s
Many many thanks in advance!  

Comments

• Options
    ChristinastarsChristinastars Registered Users 4 Posts
    edited September 2019
    RiriKHH said:
    Hello all! <3

I have been having problems with KKH game on Facebook for two weeks more or less. While playing, I refreshed the page and it stopped loading after. In fact, it loads and then it freezes on the last loading screen. And then nothing. 
    I have contacted support through emails, I followed their instructions, everything from cleaning my catche, my computer's catche, enabling-disabling and re-enabling flash, using another browser, re-installing chrome... even though they helped me a lot, and I deeply appreciate it, I still can't play.
    They also told me about Unity, and provided me with a link- but according to Unity's page Chrome cannot support unity anymore, and nothing shows up in Unity's catche. The support said it works fine with them, but it's not the same case with my computer apparently. 

Tried playing from my phone, but it only showed a friend of mine and not my progress so I uninstalled it, since I just downloaded it to see if I could play from there and had uninstalled some necessary apps.
    Is there anyone having the same problem? Anyone that solved it? It really saddens me because I have literally done everything, from resetting my computer, wiping everything and starting again, and I would really love to play again. I have been playing for years, and made no purchase unfortunately. I cannot start from the beginning again...  :'(

Note: I have no id from in-game- only the one Fb provides from some game data section. And, every other game is working alright, no problems, only with KKH..  :s
    Im having the same problem on my side, when playing it on my main fb I did wait it just won't load it's sad because now I can't do much on it; also game id is on the fb settings and from there find the game in app it should be below.
  • Options
    RiriKHHRiriKHH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    RiriKHH said:
    Hello all! <3

Im having the same problem on my side, when playing it on my main fb I did wait it just won't load it's sad because now I can't do much on it; also game id is on the fb settings and from there find the game in app it should be below.
    Sorry about that, though glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem! Did you contact support? If you find any solution please let me know as well- too sad I cannot still play!
  • Options
    RiriKHH said:
    RiriKHH said:
    Hello all! <3

Sorry about that, though glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem! Did you contact support? If you find any solution please let me know as well- too sad I cannot still play!
    Nope they did reply thro a facebook post, wasn't sure why it hasn't been solved.
  • Options
    ktownclerk13ktownclerk13 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    have there been any fixes for this?  I am having the same troubles

• Options
    Normally, I do speedtest whenever my game isn't loading, or update the browsers.