🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    daffodil said:
    Stop talking about NPCs and old outfits in the voting booth, or Kalinda will just announce a new rule saying we can't talk about NPCs and old outfits in the voting booth
    Wait what’s this referring to I must’ve missed something good lol
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

They probably bought the bundle 😤
    I’m not actually fussed about the prizes this week so as long as I get that wine bottle, I’m good!

I absolutely refuse to use or vote for gowns this time, even if it is the better look. It doesn’t fit the theme 😑
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

@kalindaking weird glitch, since Ive just submitted look 2...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

Well... I actually expected a higher score but it is what it is. I don't want to use gowns but I keep seeing them in the voting booth (and they're always the popular pick) 
    Yeah, your looks contains the type of flowy, summery dresses that fit the theme really well; gowns are completely different and super inappropriate for the occasion (and most occasions, for that matter).

Drives me crazy when people are wholly off-theme, or their looks just don’t make sense (e.g., indoors with leaves falling on you and/or doves flying about, whilst holding some completely unrelated handheld just to try to get votes). 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @yezx That's odd. I've seen a few cases where the numbering was weird, but the most important thing is that the game counts your total score. You can PM me if you have issues at the end of the event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am still looking for the apron and the holly hair if any Android are willing to sacrifice a look to submit! <3
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Anyone knows where this hairstyle is from?? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

Yeah. I'd like to just jump down 2 lines to the Turkey, but I'm not ready for Thanksgiving.  Maybe next week.  *Shrug :)
    Must say that Im avoiding this thread but I love the kalendar whenever it shows up! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @sarahlee I voted for your first look twice! It was the popular pick 👀
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Silz1217 said:

Anyone knows where this hairstyle is from?? 
    Spa partnership
    iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    Stefani_H said:

Well... I actually expected a higher score but it is what it is. I don't want to use gowns but I keep seeing them in the voting booth (and they're always the popular pick) 
    Yeah, your looks contains the type of flowy, summery dresses that fit the theme really well; gowns are completely different and super inappropriate for the occasion (and most occasions, for that matter).

Drives me crazy when people are wholly off-theme, or their looks just don’t make sense (e.g., indoors with leaves falling on you and/or doves flying about, whilst holding some completely unrelated handheld just to try to get votes). 
    Yeah, that's why you can't really have fun during SYS. If you really want good scores you have to sacrifice your creativity and submit looks that voters wants, even if it means to use a gown when it's off theme.

For the voting part, I usually get bored easily after 2/3 rounds because even if some dolls are on theme, I see complete nonsense most of the time... I'm not trying to make fun of anyone but I totally agree, I don't get the fallen leaves/doves flying when it's supposed to be an indoor theme ? 

Anyways, it's always super hard to know what the voters really wanna see. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Great.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited November 2019
    My first look, idk I thought it was gonna be a bit higher but I guess it's ok 😅

*Edited cuz I forgot a word 😬
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny you’re my favorite 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @AliBryant thanks I really want those hair it’s the same as Kim avatar with the off shoulder black dress 😍 I love that outfit !! I wish it was still an SMC
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I'm in 2nd place right now, but the doll ahead of mines name is my actual real life name...even spelled the same, which I rarely see...its really throwing me for a loop lol
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Hoping to get the dress but looks doubtful. I don’t have many summery dresses or handhelds for this SYS 😑
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Haha anytime I dare submit anything other than gowns, my score instantly flops. Great. I really want the white dress 😑
    - Emmy
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Just ordered my gold wine hunty 😍🍷

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @mikaylachimo lmao which dress is that?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Savagekkh said:
    @KalindaKing That is nonsense to put in old random looks. Everyone should be put in a queue. Period. Nobody should get a layup vote like that. 
    Let us clarify with the engineering team and get back to you—this may not be the way it works. 

Edit: Okay, so what Kalinda said is correct, though that should be extremely rare because we always try to prioritize pairing up a submission with another submission. Only when we can't find one do we use an existing look. This should not be an issue after the very beginning of the event when multiple players have submitted looks.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    This is my board as of now

First entry

Your doll is really pretty. I love the combination of gold with the dark skin. 🥰
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    Look 1&2. #2 is the worst score I’ve received in ages, (unsurprising given the outfit); but I just wanted to test the voters and see how they’re leaning with this theme, since you never know. 

But at least the combined average of the first two is exactly 41 votes per look, so bottle
    of booze, here I come! 
    Both looks are nice. For events like these when I’m not sure i submit my looks about 40 minutes to an hour later and vote first to get a feel of what the voters want and what type of looks are scoring well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.