Top Couples (stuck at #7)

Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
Does anybody know how many dates you need to go on with your partner to move up a rank on top couples? I am stuck at #7. I date my hubby twice a day. We been on five dates since reaching #7 and we still can’t get to #6. I always get a message that says my relationship improved and Ray tweets but I never move up. 😥 It keeps getting harder the higher we get, and if I don’t date him 2-3 times a day we drop down a spot. Its aggravating 😬😤

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Dating in various locations worked for me and I believe it worked for @Rikk when I gave that suggestion. If you do that before a dating event, the multiple dates over the weekend should give you that final boost for top spot
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I was stuck at #8 and didn’t date one day and dropped to #15
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes, that tip worked for me too! I was only dating at Monstrobull and my ranking wasn’t moving, so I scrolled to the bottom of the locations list and dated in every location once, which boosted me up a ranking every 1-2 times. When I reached number 10 during a dating event, I just pounded out the rest of the dates at Monstrobull until I reached number 1! It’s worth noting that the length of the date doesn’t seem to matter, so go on a date whenever you get the 1-hour request from your partner :)
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I was stuck at #8 and didn’t date one day and dropped to #15
    That sucks. I can’t imagine dropping that many spots cause of missing one date. I’m seeing red and ready to hunt down the fictitious couple when i drop just one place. 🤣
    Dating in various locations worked for me and I believe it worked for @Rikk when I gave that suggestion. If you do that before a dating event, the multiple dates over the weekend should give you that final boost for top spot
    Thanks. I will try more variety dating places. I like sticking with Lif or Mirragio or Oak or Black rabbit. I may date at club tulip. Some places are really costly and use so much energy. And almost 90% of my dates are for 8 hours 🙄 1 hour dates are almost extinct for me. I swear when i finally reach #1 and get my trophy and k-star reward i might just divorce my husband due to the festering resentment i now have for him due to this whole thing 😂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Flawless_Dolls that’s the first thing I did when I reached Top Couple 😂 Getting long dates is really annoying — I just check back every hour until I get 1-hour dates, then blast through a couple and wait for them to come back the next day. Good luck and update us on how it works for you!
    Tysm @Rikk unfortunately I dropped down to #8 and just worked my way back to #7 I think I’ll be sitting at this spot forever 😂😩 at least one thing for sure with all this dating I’ll have enough points so my hubby and I can have our second baby soon. It’s the one positive thing out this whole ordeal 🤣
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It’s really hard to stay at the top levels in the couples list.  We drop down easily if we’re not going Bove the required date a day.  Take the occasional 8 hour.  A 1 hour will fill the requirement, the 8 boosts you up more.  Good luck, and you can read about top couples in the help section if the game.  It has the same faq as online.  I’ll grab the online link for you. Brb. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary