🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @pilirositolam it’s actually a denim shirt from trendsetters that I dyed black and a skirt from one of the cavalli kollections!

my group already has two ticket buyers who are both wearing last weeks trendsetter dress in their most recent looks, so wish me luck this week y’all 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @Savagekkh that would require actual work on Glu’s part. Hard work is something they clearly lack. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ugh im already over this sys. All im seeing is ballgowns. Between that and ticketbuyers im only gonna try to get the earnbles
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    AAAAHHHH im at work and cant rlly play and vote on my game rn 😫 everyones outfits look so nice!!! mine is sh*tty and im expecting low votes bc it took me less than a min to put it on my doll - just to keep the ticket timer running sigh
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    ... my intent isn’t to come across as hostile, but if what Kalinda said “may not be how it works,” why did she say it in the first place? Why make up an excuse for something she doesn’t know the answer to?
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @Flawless_Dolls @KKH_Jenny thanks for the vote and the compliment 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019

@thallisa @KalindaKing etc

these are my real first submissions. the first happened soon after the start time, the 2nd one was a few hours later. I always submit my 2nd look later so I can vote more and see other people's submissions to get a better idea.

Gonna try to explain this in the nicest way possible, so here's go nothing.

Feels bad man.

I won that angel costume and wore it after the SYS ended and possibly until I DL'd the newest update. While I cannot be 100% certain, I'm pretty sure it was never a submission in the SYS event. Maybe if Glu had bee more open about TS and how it works (we've asked about the voting looks at the beginning before), we'd seen changes in TS that we've asked for including descending prizes or just scrapping it as long as you cannot guarantee that hackers can play (we see them on FB & Insta), and the triple threat bundle had never shown up esp at this time, I wouldn't mind, but considering all the suggestions I've tried desperately to get to Glu have been ignored, I'm not happy.

Also while we're on TS, when mine popped up, #1 already had 43 pts. Gosh, that's great to see when everyone else had 0 only like several minutes in. Really happy that a ticket buyer who submitted a quick basic look got high marks going up against angel costumes while the many other dolls wait an hour in a queue to get 30s. Not like it matters since I'm 4th thanks to ticket buyers, joy....

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    If anyone submits these pants on iOS can you please let me know? I already have the top and desperately want the matching pants. I’ve been looking for them for 2-3 months 😢
    I play on iOS 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    If anyone submits these pants on iOS can you please let me know? I already have the top and desperately want the matching pants. I’ve been looking for them for 2-3 months 😢
    Those were in the last tb sale so you might want to wait until Black Friday and see if you can buy with stars!
    iOS
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Thanks @AliBryant! I’ll do that!
    I play on iOS 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I love how @Savagekkh its really savage 💯

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited November 2019
    😒
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • nevnev Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Allegorie said:
    @Ohemilie I get what you're saying. But it's not fair to free players & pay customers who don't want or can't spend 20€ every week to maybe get a pair of boots. Why? Because you know, long before the event starts, that you have litterally zero chance of winning if you don't put money in it. And it's not sane at all. We play to have fun, not to stress and bet our own money every week for a pair of shoes. It's just insane. Especially since this event lasts for more than 3 days and that many of us have to wake up at night to submit a ticket. And it's the same song, every week. And now, if you don't pay, you can get lucky OR you can get 5 k-stars + 5 energy. It doesn't worth the trouble to wake up at night and stress over submitting 14 looks imo. 
    The whole event is stressful and rubbish so let’s stop playing? That would make a difference 
    Review the game on the App Store. If enough people
     feel this strongly it should influence their rating and that,they will notice. 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    nev said:
    Ohemilie said:
    The whole event is stressful and rubbish so let’s stop playing? That would make a difference 
    Orrrr they'll just shut the game down, no refunds no compensation like they did for the Britney Spears game like someone else on the forum talked about (don't remember who, sorry!). Honestly the way things are going, I'm worried that won't be far into the future. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Looks 2 and 3, currently in 3rd place 

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    nev said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Allegorie said:
    @Ohemilie I get what you're saying. But it's not fair to free players & pay customers who don't want or can't spend 20€ every week to maybe get a pair of boots. Why? Because you know, long before the event starts, that you have litterally zero chance of winning if you don't put money in it. And it's not sane at all. We play to have fun, not to stress and bet our own money every week for a pair of shoes. It's just insane. Especially since this event lasts for more than 3 days and that many of us have to wake up at night to submit a ticket. And it's the same song, every week. And now, if you don't pay, you can get lucky OR you can get 5 k-stars + 5 energy. It doesn't worth the trouble to wake up at night and stress over submitting 14 looks imo. 
    Doing this now! Thank you for the suggestion.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
     I also left a review on Apple store and the bbb website. Anyone else that feels strongly about how glu is treating us and this game please do the same. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Omg that bbb site... that review on there about their baseball game sounds exactly like the problems we have with kkh! That’s actually crazy 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The game is absolutely going to go down the drain if they keep treating players like this tbh. And it’s sad because we clearly all love KKH. If they’re having trouble making money off the game and this is their game plan to get people to spend more it’s really not working. It’s backfiring if anything.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Wow @EmCharlotte congrats on your scores😍. And again I am your biggest fan when it comes to your looks.
  • pink_kittypink_kitty Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    My 3 looks so far and I'm second in trendsetters atm

Look 2. I feel it was a bit too fancy🤦‍♀️
    thats a super cute look @kkh_clarice 😻
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Thank you 💗💝 @Scarletkkh
    I love this dress! I was so happy when I saw it will be earnable, only chance to get lol 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

Look 3 plus my TS Board.. 🙄
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.