🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

looks like somebody bought the triple threat bundle 🙄🙄 
    iOS platform
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

as soon as i saw this i hit X. ball gowns arent getting my votes, same goes to the Victoria Secret angel costume 😔🤟🏼
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @maisiekkh LOLing purely because of how ridiculous that is
    iOS platform
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Actually... nevermind. I don't need PMs or the toxicity of this in my life. 

Everyone enjoy getting 8th place, and losing votes to randomized fake submissions. Peasing tf out.
    maisiekkh said:

HOWWW?! the event ends in 2 days and 20 hrs they need to chill and go outside
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @SavannahKKH preach 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Has it ever been explained how the voting works? I just had an interesting experience. Was voting, backed out of the voting booth & my 2nd look was greyed out, so just finished voting, & my overall score was mid 70s which would have meant I'd gotten a mid 30s vote. Then when I clicked on my 2nd look it loaded a few seconds later & my total score jumped up 20 points. So how does that work? I didn't get 20 votes in 2 seconds, and the look was greyed out, it was finished. So we get a certain number of votes & them there is a multiplier or something? Has it ever been explained by Glu how the scores are calculated? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm not doing so well this SYS 
    - Emmy
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt pretty sure it just takes a second to like calibrate. The same thing has happened to me. 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Thank you @Scarletkkh 💕 I loooove your second look, the white one!! So envious of that hair too!!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @jhabs Is this your doll? 😍

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @pilirositolam yes!! It literally just made my day that you recognized that was my doll💕🥰
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

just saw someone wearing an angel costume and they were the favorite which is really depressing knowing my clone most likely took votes from dolls.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    jhabs said:
    @pilirositolam yes!! It literally just made my day that you recognized that was my doll💕🥰
    How sweet hun ❤️ You were the popular pick! Such a gorgeous look 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Is this you? @Naimonster it looks beautiful 😍 it wasn’t the popular pick tho 😬

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    This look scored pretty well for me, in case anyone is needing some ideas 😊
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    maisiekkh said:
    I just don’t understand why ticket buyers feel the need to go all out right away?? Clearly no one is competing with her so why is she continuing this rampage? 
    Tbh, everytime I see a ridiculously high score right off the bat, I get suspicious. A few weeks ago there was one in my groups top place with a really high score, and she only changed outfits like twice 🤨

- Emmy
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I just love this hair!!! Is it from a kollection? I don’t remember and if so why it never appears in my game? Weekly the same kollections over and over again? Does anybody has a image with this kollection?

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Julliette it’s from the “Evening Essentials” kollection

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Looks 3 & 4

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Here are my looks 1-4:

First one was a homerun, so I will stick with shorter dresses for my next submissions.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2019
    1-4 looks 🌹

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First 4 looks. I think I might have to take some inspiration from folks on here to bump my scores up a bit.

I play on iOS
    edited November 2019
    -
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I’m not having fun, 1st and 2nd place in my group are TB, and I’m so bored with voting because I decided that this time I should boycott dolls wearing gowns, bridal dresses, sequins, swimwear, Halloween costumes, end anything grossly inappropriate for a wine tour.... so, well, there isn’t much left to vote for since on-theme looks are so rare! 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    @Julliette it’s from the “Evening Essentials” kollection

Thank you Amanda! I have the bundle hmm 🤔
    i’ll wait for it to appear! 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.